Caballa Relics Explorer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 73 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey
  • IGN:?
  • Class:?
  • Level:?

Hello, I graduated college and have more free time now. I just came back to the game. How do I reach mod and admin for account recovery issues?

apostatte

apostatte

Selfie Queen 2014

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 259 posts
  • IGN:Misguided
  • Class:Fake Happy

dont waste ur time :)

• Elkie and crossflavor like this

When this repetition ends behind the window shades
A semi-conscious sorrow sleeping in the bed I've made
That most unrestful bed, that most original of sins
And you'll say that's what I get when I let ambition win again

D7jon

D7jon

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

fr don't waste your time, just start over 

crossflavor

crossflavor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • IGN:MokaMokaMoka
  • Class:Thief Master

LOL good advice. Makes me wonder how i was able to keep my account from 2015 intact and came back to play 2022  :wacko:

• izF4TE likes this

HirotoSenpai

HirotoSenpai

General Moderator

• Moderators
  • 1192 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • IGN:HirotoSenpai
  • Level:400

Hello F4te. 

Right now mizzzo is away due to real life subjects. You can send @Aran a DM on discord ( Aran#2165) or here in forum and she will help you as soon as possible. 

Please be sure to provide as much information as possible for that. The staff will not help you if you know only the character name for example. 

Just a reminder due to the comments i've seen above:

I don't have to say that the staff has a life out of the game. So yeah. It may take some time 'cause of it. Staff members don't live only for the game.

• izF4TE likes this

unknown.png

Sarada / lHero lKlaus / Ayuli / Hiroto Katheryne Vince / WhiteAngel Sinon

D7jon

D7jon

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

shout out to everyone that kept their accounts intact, but just like hirito said staff have life outside game, so do players and a lot of real life events could really prevent you from getting or having your infomation. i provided so much evidence other than personal infomation and it wasn't enough. i had people who knew me from the start of this server till now who are respected and trusted players for example Imperious and they still wasnt tryna help me. just because The Macs used to troll when we were young? just remember pvpers are the ones dontating the most till this day

LOL good advice. Makes me wonder how i was able to keep my account from 2015 intact and came back to play 2022  :wacko:

crossflavor

crossflavor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • IGN:MokaMokaMoka
  • Class:Thief Master

yeah, no offense to anyone lol.

I'm just a returning player who consistently quit like 4 times because I had other things to do while back in the early RTO days.

I always have this game in my heart so I knew I'll come back if the private servers are up.

I really did appreciate that my account was still alive. I only raised some characters to level 100, but likely with me getting hired to a new job back in 2015, prevented me to play actively. But that's just on me. Now, I've left the job and i have weeks of free time, so I came to play and started being actively lurking on the forum and game around last month. I really love this game  :D

Having said that, we should ask how much progression was made for F4TE's account. It seems that some of us saying "start over" sounds like we underplayed the issue.

• Depending on the situation, Starting over maybe quicker solution than to wait for Mod to respond and that's what I wanted to stress.
  • If a lot of progression has been made to F4TE's account, he should definitely wait for Mod to respond.

Hello, I graduated college and have more free time now. I just came back to the game. How do I reach mod and admin for account recovery issues?

izF4TE

izF4TE

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 73 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey
  • IGN:?
  • Class:?
  • Level:?

Thanks for all the inputs! Much love! They are working on it! Can't wait to join you guys~