Photo

Patch Note 2020-04-10

dragon spicy dragon daze esplendor lantern con sale le sitar gros schuler talisman requi quiem

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
108 replies to this topic

TheGhost

TheGhost

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Hello Tricksters! I have a suggestion regarding the next patches coming up this year. It concerns Harkon Defense rewards with Stella from Megalopolis shop. I know a few ideas have been suggested already and I want to add more. In exchange for shards and equips obtained in the Shadow Harkon Sanctuary, we could get rewards such as GM Special Ticket, Patron Marks of Hephaestus, Azoto of Luck, Azoto of God, Recharge Coupons, Gacha Coins, Daily Coupons, Year of the Hare Card Pack, Secret Cards, Bonus Eggs, Friend Finder, TBN Megaphone, Protein Candy and a brand-new made Kronos Broom (and also Koiosu but...).

So read it, quote it, let me know what you think. Help us change the rewards in HD and even if only a few of these suggestions are held, it would be nice still.

-TheGhost

• Janzel025 likes this

Janzel025

Janzel025

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • IGN:warrior07
  • Class:Lion - Scientist
  • Level:260

Hello Tricksters! I have a suggestion regarding the next patches coming up this year. It concerns Harkon Defense rewards with Stella from Megalopolis shop. I know a few ideas have been suggested already and I want to add more. In exchange for shards and equips obtained in the Shadow Harkon Sanctuary, we could get rewards such as GM Special Ticket, Patron Marks of Hephaestus, Azoto of Luck, Azoto of God, Recharge Coupons, Gacha Coins, Daily Coupons, Year of the Hare Card Pack, Secret Cards, Bonus Eggs, Friend Finder, TBN Megaphone, Protein Candy and a brand-new made Kronos Broom (and also Koiosu but...).

So read it, quote it, let me know what you think. Help us change the rewards in HD and even if only a few of these suggestions are held, it would be nice still.

-TheGhost

I hope they listen to this suggestion since HD isn't moving at all, just making it alive again if possible making the players come backagain since there is a pandemic going on and make them stay more at home for the help of the community

Mizzo

Mizzo

Selfie Princess 2016 & Game Moderator

• Moderators
  • 872 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • IGN:[Mod]Mizzo
  • Class:Duelist
  • Level:400

-TheGhost

Hello,

Another mod earlier this month has replied to the same topic earlier in this patch notes here is the link:

http://board.playtrickster.com/index.php?/topic/14375-patch-note-2020-04-10/?p=103063

Anything largely custom for the time being cannot be done due to the current world affairs. (This is mainly aimed at the custom brooms suggestion)

Brooms: This was a topic asked before we received from the Gm the answer: no they cannot create them.

‚ÄčThe other mod has brought up the topic that there are players with thousands of shards. This is why ms items are not being considered. Even I have thousands of them.

Instead of asking for a permanent exchange maybe suggest something like a minor Harkon Event in the future.  

Please note as stated above May suggestions have been closed anything on this list after the staffs turn in will be considered at a later time.

-Mizz

• Dong likes this

Go Go Harkon Rangers!

Fishae

Fishae

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Quick questions about myshop and boss box drop rates.

1. In eTO the boxes were clearly skewed with probably ~5% chance for pet. Is this the same case with rTO? What about the other "special" items? e.g. talisman from happy bags, is it same drop chance as all other items?

2. are all boss boxes equal drop rate between all items? e.g. Koiosu box has 6 items, are the chances for each 1/6?

Thanks.

Mizzo

Mizzo

Selfie Princess 2016 & Game Moderator

• Moderators
  • 872 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • IGN:[Mod]Mizzo
  • Class:Duelist

Quick questions about myshop and boss box drop rates.

1. In eTO the boxes were clearly skewed with probably ~5% chance for pet. Is this the same case with rTO? What about the other "special" items? e.g. talisman from happy bags, is it same drop chance as all other items?

2. are all boss boxes equal drop rate between all items? e.g. Koiosu box has 6 items, are the chances for each 1/6?

Thanks.

Hello.

1.) The boxes have the chance based on there area of origin. If they were from eto then they have the rate of eto . Each origin had there own system rate.

2.) Yes our Boss boxes are equal 1/6

• Fishae likes this

Go Go Harkon Rangers!

Fyzehextec

Fyzehextec

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • IGN:Asyl/Servatrix
  • Class:Champion
  • Level:unknown

I would like to suggest those hat for next maintenance if it's possible.

The Symbol Of White Witch

HirotoSenpai

HirotoSenpai

General Moderator

• Moderators
  • 1182 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • IGN:HirotoSenpai

As mizzo said before: We are no longer taking suggestion for this month. If you have any suggestion to make wait up to the next patch note that will probably be released on monday. Suggestions made here after Mizzo's announcement will no be taken.   :) 

• Mizzo and Fyzehextec like this

unknown.png

Sarada / lHero lKlaus / Ayuli / Hiroto Katheryne Vince / WhiteAngel Sinon

nelly007

nelly007

Mermaid Palace Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 494 posts
  • IGN:ShadowSensei, Nelly
  • Class:Champ,Witch,Gladiator
  • Level:385

Just one more suggestion please, could you delete this level cap on lower levels mine Party Quests pretty please?! It is frustrating to find low lvl characters for PQ soloing and I can't help my friends because all of my high lvl characters.   :wub:  ^_^

PinkMango

PinkMango

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

This is a bug that occurs when Multiple players are Hunting Kronos at the same time. The Boss spawn over laps on occasion. 

I'm sorry about your key. From my experience this occurrence is as rare as a boss drop. It will happen 1/500 times if you are bossing at the same time as another player. I've had my Kronos taken on occasion from me as well!

Another Boss famous for this is Karan. If a fire sheep uses fire you can see there skills on the map. 

:( sorry to hear that too

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dragon, spicy dragon, daze, esplendor, lantern, con sale, le sitar, gros schuler talisman, requi, quiem