Photo

Patch Note 2020-04-10

dragon spicy dragon daze esplendor lantern con sale le sitar gros schuler talisman requi quiem

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
108 replies to this topic

hirday20

hirday20

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • IGN:Buffzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Class:Gladiator
  • Level:369
Make fashion tradable in game pls

ImperiouS

ImperiouS

Technical Moderator & Game Advisor

• Moderators
  • 1246 posts
  • IGN:ImpY
  • Class:Error 404
  • Level:Error404

Make fashion tradable in game pls

You can use the auction house for that.

5d744a1602.png

hirday20

hirday20

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • IGN:Buffzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Level:369

I know we can use the AH but it would be easier if we could sell in game and trade it in game also

Those items were not even possible to be tradable in original servers, then Auction House was made for that. Thats why GM will not make a lot of items tradable.  For example i've suggested before to have elixirs tradable and its not going to happen.  :(  - Hiroto

Fishae

Fishae

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 214 posts

I know we can use the AH but it would be easier if we could sell in game and trade it in game also

Those items were not even possible to be tradable in original servers, then Auction House was made for that. Thats why GM will not make a lot of items tradable.  For example i've suggested before to have elixirs tradable and its not going to happen.  :(  - Hiroto

Having to change galders to ms is a huge barrier to a lot of players, while it's great we have the auction house for galders and ms, if "everything" was made tradable ingame, you would see double the amount of shops in mega if not more.

Fang

Fang

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts
  • IGN:Troymare
  • Level:235

Players who are asking for custom suggestions the answer for the time being is no.

The current pandemic has put the lives of some of the staff at risk. Meaning we currently do not  have the ability to do said suggestions.

You have NO right to argue over this since custom suggestions are currently impossible even if it's a yes or no.

As of right now we cannot even do Gacha or Website Events. If players want Gacha we can try and place the items in a box.

As of our current state we ask players to be reasonable and understanding that the staff are human and our lives are easily effected as well.

We are doing our best on what can be done. 

Things that cannot be done for the time being are as follows:

Gacha

Customized Requests/Events

Skill Changes

Custom Items

Website Updates/events that have not already been done.

Please be courteous and understanding in these matters.

Hello, I have a request for next month's event: "2008 Family Day Event (Karu)". I cannot post the link for reasons that will become clear when you copy that and put it into google, but the items needed are quite easy to get and shouldn't need any editing, therefore not needing any customisation, which you stated you cannot do at this time. Thanks for the amazing patch, my lion is flying in levels! 

Mizzo

Mizzo

Selfie Princess 2016 & Game Moderator

• Moderators
  • 872 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • IGN:[Mod]Mizzo
  • Class:Duelist
  • Level:400

Hello, I have a request for next month's event: "2008 Family Day Event (Karu)". I cannot post the link for reasons that will become clear when you copy that and put it into google, but the items needed are quite easy to get and shouldn't need any editing, therefore not needing any customisation, which you stated you cannot do at this time. Thanks for the amazing patch, my lion is flying in levels! 

Hello.

We have never done this event on our server. Meaning we would have to first check if we have the source files for this event. 

2008 Family Day Event:

Link: https://web.archive.org/web/20150905090622/http://wiki.ggftw.com/trickster/2008_Family_Day_Event_%28Karu%29

Note: The Karu set was last used as rewards during last October and holiday season.

• Fang likes this

Go Go Harkon Rangers!

Fang

Fang

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts
  • IGN:Troymare
  • Level:235

Hello.

We have never done this event on our server. Meaning we would have to first check if we have the source files for this event. 

2008 Family Day Event:

Link: https://web.archive.org/web/20150905090622/http://wiki.ggftw.com/trickster/2008_Family_Day_Event_%28Karu%29

Note: The Karu set was last used as rewards during last October and holiday season.

Woops, my bad. I wasn't playing in October so I didn't realise. Please ignore !

• Mizzo likes this

Fishae

Fishae

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 214 posts

http://board.playtri...e-5#entry102631

just want to bring this up again.

Came across a new player who was trying to decide elements on a sheep. They ended up google translating korean guides.

Maybe an isolated incident, but it shows how well hidden the forum is, having to log in to see guides etc.

Was this done to deter "spies" from other TOs?

I can understanding stopping people making multiple accounts, but feels a bit overkill to limit reading posts.

Focus needs to be on new players. you can spend a year on new content, but veterans will plough through it in a week and back to waiting on new content.

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 5155 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief Master

I don't know, Fishae. How about you make a new guide for new players and publish them in places you think is prominent enough for new players to find easily every time they start playing this game? I've given relevant links (about download, website, wikis, discord link, Facebook group, official Facebook page) in all places I can think of (on official Facebook page, in this forum, on pinned post in Facebook group). I can only provide all these links; I cannot force people to actually read them.

Fishae

Fishae

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 214 posts

I don't know, Fishae. How about you make a new guide for new players and publish them in places you think is prominent enough for new players to find easily every time they start playing this game? I've given relevant links (about download, website, wikis, discord link, Facebook group, official Facebook page) in all places I can think of (on official Facebook page, in this forum, on pinned post in Facebook group). I can only provide all these links; I cannot force people to actually read them.

I agree, we have plenty of guides, and this may just be 1 isolated incident in 10,000. But a non-korean speaking person found korean guides before our forum somehow.

I understand there isn't much you can do during the current situation, just wanted to raise awareness, because people who post here requesting things for the next patch, are generally set with the game and don't need extra help.

One thing about events. Mosquito blood event was a good way for new players to make some money, while deterring old players from farming thousands of something, honestly you can cut the rTO box drill rates in half and it would still be too generous.

Something like mosquito and current event is a good way for new players to make money, without having to dish out 80m first for a driller pet. Current event is somewhat sad though, i might buy one set of hunted quest items, but when i have to keep my bank items low to prevent disconnnect, these rewards honestly aren't worth a slot.

This is all just personal opinion, end of the day whether you act on them or not it won't affect how i play. I'm already "set" with the game.

Lingi

Lingi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • IGN:LingLing
  • Class:Soul Master

Thanks for putting the Royal Cat Crown in ms!
May I request the Ester Boxes, which contain the Spica items, please?

Good day~~ :)

vitortd00

vitortd00

#2 Charm PVP Event 2018

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • IGN:Yol0
  • Level:385

could u guys put dragon ring 140,190 starting a Dark lord 

nice patch!

hovado

hovado

Game Advisor

• Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1324 posts
  • LocationEurope
  • IGN:RedSonja, BattleCattle
  • Class:fox, buff

... I've given relevant links (about download, website, wikis, discord link, Facebook group, official Facebook page) in all places I can think of (on official Facebook page, in this forum, on pinned post in Facebook group). ...

ive added the link to the guide to the wiki  :) 

unknown.png

• Aran likes this
Posted ImagePosted Image

AntiDyoxide

AntiDyoxide

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • IGN:AntiDyoxide

Peeps!!

Can I suggest an event that is Boss related? 

Even with Covid-19, some of us here still have to take care of their family/study/work and have very limited time to play each day. And with that being said, once you killed a boss, the wait time pretty much takes over the the only time you could play that day. I'm not suggesting like direct teleportation to the boss room, or massive spawn outdoors. I'm simply suggesting something Boss related. You guys can figure this out. Perhaps maybe something like more than 1 boss spawns for each trial and less wait time during the even? Just something I like to voice out, because I know some people out there perhaps did 500+ hunt and still nothing can be quite depressive. Still, doing 500+ is still pretty impressive. Props to those who did it. :)

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 5155 posts

could u guys put dragon ring 140,190 starting a Dark lord 

nice patch!

The dragon rings ARE in MyShop now.

They are inside the boxes called Dragon Accessory (Set & Special -- > Special Box -- > Page 2)

unknown.png

If you read the patch note, you'd know this.

But thank you for giving me the perfect example of how I can post information and people still don't read it.  :P 

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 5155 posts

Peeps!!

Can I suggest an event that is Boss related? 

Even with Covid-19, some of us here still have to take care of their family/study/work and have very limited time to play each day. And with that being said, once you killed a boss, the wait time pretty much takes over the the only time you could play that day. I'm not suggesting like direct teleportation to the boss room, or massive spawn outdoors. I'm simply suggesting something Boss related. You guys can figure this out. Perhaps maybe something like more than 1 boss spawns for each trial and less wait time during the even? Just something I like to voice out, because I know some people out there perhaps did 500+ hunt and still nothing can be quite depressive. Still, doing 500+ is still pretty impressive. Props to those who did it. :)

Err, we don't have wait time here.

In official server, yes, we have wait time after finishing a kill.

Here, you can go back in immediately after killing a boss, even if you do the whole boss trial shebang.

If you used brooms, you can practically go back every minute simply by clicking on the broom.

Just FYI, in case you are doing boss trials and not using brooms, those boss trial items can be saved in bank in this server. So you can get the quest items using one char and transfer them for use by another char (unlike in Fantasia/Jewellia where the boss trial quest items cannot be saved in bank, forcing only the actual boss hunting char to acquire the items for themselves).

AntiDyoxide

AntiDyoxide

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • IGN:AntiDyoxide

Err, we don't have wait time here.

In official server, yes, we have wait time after finishing a kill.

Here, you can go back in immediately after killing a boss, even if you do the whole boss trial shebang.

If you used brooms, you can practically go back every minute simply by clicking on the broom.

Just FYI, in case you are doing boss trials and not using brooms, those boss trial items can be saved in bank in this server. So you can get the quest items using one char and transfer them for use by another char (unlike in Fantasia/Jewellia where the boss trial quest items cannot be saved in bank, forcing only the actual boss hunting char to acquire the items for themselves).

Ok, I just did a testing and went in and killed about all the bosses. Wait time is in fact still in place. Maybe it's a glitch? I hunt bosses everyday, pretty sure I'm not going crazy with my thousand trial runs  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: . 

And yes, I realized that as well, thanks for letting me know!! With that being said, it's still nice to see an event like that. :) 

• Elkie likes this

Ghaspar

Ghaspar

Black Swamp Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 980 posts
  • LocationTomorrowland
  • IGN:Ghaspar
  • Level:Enough

Hello,

Is it possible to consider this event on next patch or next week since we're in easter's month and it's kinda related (prize wise)?

2011 New Year Event

lll.PNG?1587275525

• Fang and Elkie like this

hovado

hovado

Game Advisor

• Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1324 posts
  • LocationEurope
  • IGN:RedSonja, BattleCattle
  • Class:fox, buff

BUG REPORT

Skill: Adrenaline

Please, change Skill Info description for all levels:

Duration Up -> AP Up

unknown.png

Thank You.

• Neal likes this
Posted ImagePosted Image

Fishae

Fishae

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Hello,

Is it possible to consider this event on next patch or next week since we're in easter's month and it's kinda related (prize wise)?

2011 New Year Event

lll.PNG?1587275525

I remember this event in eTO, everyone had hundreds of drop rate fortune cards by the end of it. People were even using it while boss hunting, for that sliver of hope. I never hunted for questies again without 2x 8 drop fortune (which still sucked in eTO). Or maybe i was thinking of a different one, cant remember.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dragon, spicy dragon, daze, esplendor, lantern, con sale, le sitar, gros schuler talisman, requi, quiem