Photo

Patch Note 2020-04-10

dragon spicy dragon daze esplendor lantern con sale le sitar gros schuler talisman requi quiem

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
108 replies to this topic

Sekyoku

Sekyoku

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Special Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • IGN:Sekyoku
  • Class:Scientist

SUGGESTION FOR THE NEXT MAINTENANCE

[LIMITED EVENT]

On the week-end or Limited in times (Schedule range)

I would like to propose a summoning event boss.
I see you coming, "no it's not possible etc."
Listen to me first haha. :D
In view of the covid-19 pandemic.

I would like to know if the establishment of NPCs.
In my post 3 ... there will be 3 NPCs that will allow us to teleport, directly to the boss room.
Obviously there is a cost for each boss room.

Problematic ?
To avoid an influx of too many players.
NPCs will be placed in different locations.

Not necessarily in Megalopolis.

The event will be limited to weekends only.
OR
Limited by a time slot in the week or in the day.

Why this event?
Many players are making a comeback in view of the pandemic and it can be a good way to familiarize them with Trickster again.

But also for players who did not have the opportunity to have the first boss seals, because they went up too fast or they were not careful

FIRST NPC

snpz.jpg

SECOND NPC

jzip.jpg

THIRD NPC

33ql.jpg

Thank you for reading, Thank you for the patch and your times.

Sekyoku ;) ! ;)

• TricksterLover, YanYanGhie, Dong and 2 others like this

tj2007

tj2007

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

[TH] Special Attend Coupon - Mosquitto Event,

Hi can i know what is this coupon for and how do i exchange it? I remember there isn't a choice for me to exchange with Swampy Suu during the event

Right now it is useless. We did an event long time ago where we used it to exchange for miliage points, event which is not active anymore. Just keep it, we never know if we may use it for extra content.  - Hiroto.

Fishae

Fishae

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Thanks for the update.

Is it possible to add fire and electrical compounds to Goddess staff?

https://oto.fandom.c...i/Goddess_Staff

There is no meaningful elec staff past 290. and the 290 maiden staff has way too low base MA and way too random to obtain. As for fire... it's got every other compound, might as well add it on.

Thanks.

When we choose the elements for goddess staff we loked up for elements that did not have any staff for high level. As you just said for electric we have "Maiden Queen Staff" which is a great staff that can get up to 400-450 MA in lv 13 of refinement with a good base. For fire there are "Crimson Staff" which can reach 500-550 MA in lv 13 of refinement with a good base. We do not have any air staff staff for high level. The closest staff is for lv 230 so we added it to stabilish a balance. I do not know if it will be done, but i honestly do not think its necessary. This suggestion would just make both staffs ive said here useless since altiverse is not temperable. - Hiroto.

• Equestrian and Dong like this

HirotoSenpai

HirotoSenpai

General Moderator

• Moderators
  • 1182 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • IGN:HirotoSenpai
  • Level:400

SUGGESTION FOR THE NEXT MAINTENANCE

[LIMITED EVENT]

On the week-end or Limited in times (Schedule range)

I would like to propose a summoning event boss.
I see you coming, "no it's not possible etc."
Listen to me first haha. :D
In view of the covid-19 pandemic.

Spoiler

You have just replied your own post. As you said: it is impossible.   :D  

And even if it was possible, the prices would be way higher than what you have suggested. 2.5m for kronos? yeah, not happening for the event and also the price xD

unknown.png

Sarada / lHero lKlaus / Ayuli / Hiroto Katheryne Vince / WhiteAngel Sinon

WEST PHILIPPINE SEA

WEST PHILIPPINE SEA

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

And even if it was possible, the prices would be way higher than what you have suggested. 2.5m for kronos? yeah, not happening for the event and also the price xD

Except that he didn't say that it is impossible. In fact, he was proactively replying to whoever would say it is impossible.

"see you coming "no it's not possible etc." - As i said, he just replied his own post. He knew what would be answer be. Now mizzo just said why im a few post bellow. - Hiroto

But yes, his suggestion of the prices are too low. I think to solve that is aptly why there are Mods, like you, in the game to you know... Moderate...

Yeah the biggest problem here is that it was suggested before. I also would love to have a summon event or something like that but unfortunately it is impossible and there's not nothing that we, mods or adm can do. Well another option would be an event with brooms which i dont know if may come or not next month since we had one not a long ago. - Hiroto

• Sekyoku, Equestrian and Dong like this

BlackOut90

BlackOut90

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

What can I get from this?

Louis Bitton’s Ticket 1x

It is from the event that we have this month.  Check this link ---- > right here  <----- to see how to do the event. The exchange list is different but the event is the same.  :)   - Hiroto.

Elkie

Elkie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • IGN:Elkie
  • Class:GIRLS
  • Level:#1

I'd like to suggest

http://www.mytrickst...x.php/Flamberge

Since you released the other older weapons/hats i'd like to see this back.

Fishae

Fishae

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Spoiler

The issue is "with a good base".

The rarity of high rolls make altiverse boxes an impractical way of obtaining equipment.

Currently, if someone wanted elec the order (price) would be:

Mask 290 (10k)

custom blood shield (50k)

Headdress 260 (60k)

Maiden staff (84ma+ base to reach [email protected]) (havent seen one unrefined)

It just doesnt feel right, for the most offensive piece of equipment, you are better off getting a koiosu staff for 10k, and get other pieces for elec. Not to mention the other pieces can be used for other characters to a degree, making them MUCH easier sales.

the koiosu staff even refines better with higher base by default. ([email protected])

Yeah I agree with you in the rarity part. The problem is that koiosu is a legendary unique and it was supposed to have a higher refine than other weapons. The same would be for koiosu sword and naked lang. Naked has a huge base but koiosu is stronger in refine.  Those are supposed to be stronger. As I said, I do not know if it will be done or not since I am not the one who choose those stuffs. - Hiroto.

• Dong likes this

hirday20

hirday20

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • IGN:Buffzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Class:Gladiator
  • Level:369

Is it possible to make more maps and more episode quest

Hello. No, I wish we could but unfortunately it is not possible.  We can work only with what we have. For example we can edit quests from old maps like we did in phantom school. It was already there so we just changed quests, exp, tm, drops etc. - Hiroto.

Sekyoku

Sekyoku

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Special Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • IGN:Sekyoku
  • Class:Scientist

"Suggestion" ...

This is a suggestion.
And we can argue...

If the problem is only the prices especially Kronos ...

Well,I can change it !

And thank you for respecting my publication.

"yeah, not happening for the event and also the price xD" ??

And thank you Philipines Sea :)

I do respect you opinion. As I said it is impossible and we have reasons to (Mizzo just said below) Any suggestion is welcome. The price you have suggested is too low as others have replied too, i'd be lying if I just come here and agreed with your price.This suggestion that you've done would be same as you buying a broom which is a possility already. As I have replied in another topic above a different option that we have here is to add an event with brooms as rewards but i do not know if it can be added right now since we had one of those recently. Also I am sorry if I was rude, it was not my intention. - Hiroto.

• Sekyoku likes this

Equestrian

Equestrian

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • IGN:.
Spoiler

Interesting what Mod Hiroto finds interesting for him and the game. I remember that he asked to change the entry in Boss blood. This was attended by Aran / GM. (in my opinion very unnecessary) In other words, what he thinks is useful to him is a great strength but what is not interesting is he simply of his negative opinion. it would be better for the community to decide.

http://board.playtri...ote-2019-09-06/

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 5155 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief Master

The change in level for Count Blood hunting was not asked for by [Mod]Hiroto, but asked by players, relayed to [Mod]Hiroto, who then posted the request to patch note. Mod posts most often come from players who contact the mods directly without them (the players) posting their requests themselves to patch note.

Mizzo

Mizzo

Selfie Princess 2016 & Game Moderator

• Moderators
  • 872 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • IGN:[Mod]Mizzo
  • Class:Duelist

Players who are asking for custom suggestions the answer for the time being is no.

The current pandemic has put the lives of some of the staff at risk. Meaning we currently do not  have the ability to do said suggestions.

You have NO right to argue over this since custom suggestions are currently impossible even if it's a yes or no.

As of right now we cannot even do Gacha or Website Events. If players want Gacha we can try and place the items in a box.

As of our current state we ask players to be reasonable and understanding that the staff are human and our lives are easily effected as well.

We are doing our best on what can be done. 

Things that cannot be done for the time being are as follows:

Gacha

Customized Requests/Events

Skill Changes

Custom Items

Website Updates/events that have not already been done.

Please be courteous and understanding in these matters.

• Sekyoku, Aran, Sophonax and 5 others like this

Go Go Harkon Rangers!

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 5155 posts
  • IGN:Arantir

.... In other news, how's everyone coping? Are you guys doing self-isolation / social distancing? Are you guys also taking care of elderly parents/relatives who are at risk? I hope that everyone takes the appropriate measures to stay safe and well. Good wishes to all and may we all go through these trying times safely.  

• Sekyoku, Sophonax, TricksterLover and 3 others like this

Mizzo

Mizzo

Selfie Princess 2016 & Game Moderator

• Moderators
  • 872 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • IGN:[Mod]Mizzo
  • Class:Duelist
Attention Tricksters!
Those who have been awarded [TH]Special Attend Coupon's.
[Mod]Mizzo will be exchanging players [TH]Special Attend Coupon Personally.
Reward: Easter Bunny Pet Boxes
unknown.png

Please do as Follows: Valid until May 15th 2020
1. If you have multiple tickets stack them using your in-game bank. (Edit: they cant be stacked)
2. Send Mizzo a Mail Link on the forum with all your tickets. (MAKE SURE THEY ARE PRIVATE we do not wish someone to steal your tickets!)
*You may use the rTO Discord to message me the link if you do not wish to do the forum.
3. Mizzo will send Players Easter Bunny Pet Boxes: 1:1 Ratio

We hope you like them. Due to the current world affairs we cannot do the old mileage prize.
-PlayStaff

• hovado, HirotoSenpai and Elkie like this

Go Go Harkon Rangers!

sinister

sinister

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationEast Coast U.S.
  • IGN:Vigilance
  • Level:195

Hey guys! I haven't played in a while but I noticed in the last few patches that we haven't brought back the boxes for Captain Skull's and the Pirate King's Box, so I'd like to request them for next month. I really like the design for their items and I want to fuse them but they haven't been in the AH for a while. 

https://wikimirror.l..._Skull_Box.html

https://wikimirror.l...g's_Pistol.html

(sorry the link for the pirate king's box was dead but the pistol was still up) 

Hope you guys and your loved ones are safe during the pandemic!

Neal

Neal

Mirage Island Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 566 posts
  • IGN:HangedMan / CloseToYou
  • Class:Gambler / Duke
  • Level:Saiyan

Can we have Paula disguise kits as possible event rewards for next patch or maybe other rare disguise kits like Aria and Entertainer Alicia? That would be awesome.

Thank you, and don't forget to wash hands!

• HirotoSenpai likes this
Spoiler

hirday20

hirday20

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Pls give better rewards for harkon defence, no one seems to care about it anymore and beating it is almost impossible pls revamp the reward system and make it more rewarding once finished.

Do you have any idea of what would be interesting? What kind of items would you like see? Remember that we can not offer MS items or brooms. Those items are used in events already. We can not give it every month. Since Harkon defense was made to give players items by exchange with shards we could work with that same system (in the future, of course, as mizzo said we can not do those kind of stuffs right now, if you didnt see her post take a look above). It would be interesting adding a few items to exchange for shards. But I imagine it would be mostly fuses or boxes. If you have any idea just add it here. I'll also think about it and talk with mizzo so we can get more options too.  :)  - Hiroto

• TheGhost, Melting, HirotoSenpai and 1 other like this

TheGhost

TheGhost

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Spoiler

Hey, yes! It is time to revamp the Harkon Defense rewards, I agree. We should bring new rewards like new pets, new equips and new skins. There are a lot of good ideas possible. Can even be GM Special ticket! It would be a really nice thing. Can be some kinds of ms boxes. It can be a lot of things but it really need a change.

-TheGhost

GM special ticket was made to be a rare item thats why its hardly used. MS boxes is not a possibility too. Same as elixirs, nates, flames, etc. We already give those items in special ocasions as events rewards. As I said we're mostly faded to skins only. Right now since the last change in harkon defense getting shards are not a big deal anymore. So it is hard to add special rewards for something like it. I barely go HD and I have a lot of shards.  :(  - Hiroto

• Melting likes this

hirday20

hirday20

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

For the harkon defence, can we add rewards like keys10 (as boss looks like Kronos) , elixers, nates , new weapons, new pets , brooms, skills (entertainment skill like fairy firework) and new armor that looks crazy so we have a reason to go to every harkon defence and grind for the shards.

As I said in the comment above MS boxes is not a possibility too. Same as elixirs, nates, flames, expand items, etc. We already give those items in special ocasions as events rewards. As I said we're mostly faded to skins only. Right now since the last change in harkon defense getting shards are not a big deal anymore. So it is hard to add special rewards for something like it. I barely go HD and I have a lot of shards. 

Pls consider this and change it ASAP we need harkon defence to be on the map again

As I've also said in your 1st post, we can not do it right now and we do not know when will we be able to. Mizzo explained before too. Sorry.  :( - Hiroto.

• Melting likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dragon, spicy dragon, daze, esplendor, lantern, con sale, le sitar, gros schuler talisman, requi, quiem