snowflakes

snowflakes

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
  • IGN:Roxe
  • Class:Primadona

The paula population wants answers! We are waiting for paula to come to trickster! This is the information we know so far!

​-You do have paula files you need to put paula in game

- there is an issue on breaking the code for the 8slot character

- translation of files

We would like to know when we can expect paula! has a solution been found? why is this kept secret?!

and why when is so hard to break the code.. we don't use jap server? wouldn't it be easier to use/break the code to use the files since paula came out on jap and Korean only? We have a big population of Korean and Japanese here who can help with translation.. or is this also a code issue?

No offense, but this is a private server, I see no needs on keeping so many secrets ;x

• Solvluna likes this

SailorMercury

SailorMercury

Desert Beach Explorer

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationDead From Obesity
  • IGN:YenSai
  • Class:PvP Governer Serpent
  • Level:A Montez

Umms..Wells..I Thinks Its Keept Secret To Not Make Peoplesis Hopes Go Up,,, Just In Case Of Failure Or A Complications///

With Love,

A Professional Trickster and Caballa Celebrity,

SerpentSai

• petunia and SailorMercury like this

Torikakae

Torikakae

Captain Skull's Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 305 posts
  • IGN:Torik
  • Class:Buffalo

There is no secret. It's been said multiple times that adding Paula could lead to the server crashing, or removing one of the existing characters.

• Vis and IFuinha like this

Click here for more Buffalo hotness <3 PM me for password ^_~

rTO Fanart Gallery | Astro Blitz Guild Fanart
VXbhp.gifTorikakae01.pngbDisc.gif
~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~
rTO IGN: Torik

Tathagata

Tathagata

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • LocationDenmark
  • IGN:Akuma, Tathagata
  • Class:Gambler, Light Witch
  • Level:23x, 27x

It's not the translation thats the issue as i can easily help translating the japanese stuff too... It's the files thats the problem still...

It's still the same, nothing new came up as far as i'm concerned... there is problems with the files as we use Thai files not Korean/Japanese ones thats why it's so hard to mix them...

When she gets out we will be sure to let people know of course, but as far as i'm concerned we're not much closer than we was before... its not that simple really :)

We're a lot that want Paula in play xD including me <3 (and Zen with his Paula flip xD )

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4576 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief Master

The paula population wants answers! We are waiting for paula to come to trickster! This is the information we know so far!

​-You do have paula files you need to put paula in game

- there is an issue on breaking the code for the 8slot character

- translation of files

We would like to know when we can expect paula! has a solution been found? why is this kept secret?!

and why when is so hard to break the code.. we don't use jap server? wouldn't it be easier to use/break the code to use the files since paula came out on jap and Korean only? We have a big population of Korean and Japanese here who can help with translation.. or is this also a code issue?

No offense, but this is a private server, I see no needs on keeping so many secrets ;x

I see no need to accuse us of keeping secrets. Private server, private owner; his prerogative to keep whatever secrets he want. 

Zen

Zen

FB Admin & General Moderator

• Moderators
  • 732 posts
  • LocationCaballa Island
  • IGN:[Mod]Zen
  • Class:Gladiator
  • Level:325
I don't know if the whole "Paula Population" asked this or if you just did, and are saying that you are the "Paula Population", because I, personally, have answered this question probably 20 times.
I have answered it in Patch Notes. I have answered it in posts about Paula. I have answered it on random threads. I have answered it on the Facebook Group. Why the automatic accusation of keeping secrets, when I have said it so many times? I want Paula a lot as well.

You and the "Paula Population" just must not have looked for your answers..

I specifically said, numerous times, that we do not have the Japanese Server Files. The only ones available are the Chinese ones and the Thai ones. Before cTO and tTO closed, they did not receive Paula, and thus, their files do not support her. Since our files do not support her, she cannot simply be "added". Every single file would be corrupted by her addition, as every file had been altered to allow Paula to equip it / do whatever.
Alongside that, we cannot add a 9th character, because again, our server cannot support it. We would have to remove one character completely, if we could, that is. And even if we could remove one character and add her, we would not be able to use her skills, because again, the server does not support it.
Translation isn't an issue. I have already gone through and translated every one of her skills and every one of her weapons, because that's how badly I wanted her-- I kept looking into her more and more, and it was really interesting looking at all this stuff. I just did it for fun. Even if I did not translate her stuff, if she was ever added, we would just Google Translate everything for the time being.

There is no way possible to add her as of now, unfortunately. Please do not accuse us of keeping secrets regarding things we have already answered especially. All you probably would of had to do was search "Paula"..
If someone ever was to release the JP Files, we would have an extremely higher chance of adding her.
If a solution is ever found, then she probably would be added ASAP, and the server would probably be told almost right away (we would probably need people to test her like we did Tartarus.) So I'm really not sure why you're accusing us of keeping secrets, when we already explained it a lot.
  • Silmeria likes this

Paylette

Paylette

Rose Garden Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 611 posts
  • LocationTurning Salt into Sugar
  • IGN:Temmie
  • Class:Tem
  • Level:300

Paula is a bit difficult to put in due to the coding difference between the

original db that we have compared to some of the newer stuff when

Paula came out. There are many complications right now, and we aren't

keeping it a secret - it's just that no one has ever asked even though there's

a "Paula Population".

Zen

Zen

• Moderators
  • 732 posts
  • LocationCaballa Island
Wait!
I already answered you before..
http://board.playtri...nce/#entry73961
I told you then that the files were incompatible back then.

People have been wanting Paula for probably two years now (there are posts explaining the problem the same way I did from two years ago.)
If they couldn't have been solved in two years, how would they have been solved in 1 month?
You just have to waaait. I've been waiting to play her since she was first announced in jTO / kTO
  • Solvluna likes this

hovado

hovado

Game Advisor

• Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1272 posts
  • LocationEurope
  • IGN:RedSonja, BattleCattle
  • Class:fox, buff
  • Level:400

... we would just Google Translate everything for the time being. ...

Please, use Tathagata Translator instead, ty. :)

• Tathagata likes this

polar_standby2.gifTartarus_Info_Banner.pngCard_Battle_Logo.png

Zen

Zen

• Moderators
  • 732 posts
  • LocationCaballa Island

Please, use Tathagata Translator instead, ty. :)

Haha, aww! But Google Translate is so much fun!
People have fun talking to our Japanese NPCs.

Nah, but in seriousness, she would probably translate it for us.
But, the way you phrased that.. I laughed so much. But she isn't just a translator for us, she's a Mod before a Translator in my opinion. If she wanted to translate it for us, then she could, but I would never ask her or tell her to do something she didn't want to.
As well, 90% of Paula's stuff has already been translated by me (weapons and skills), because I was super curious about them.

And don't worry, I didn't use Google Translate! The only things that would be left, if she is ever released, is her job advancements (I don't know how they work, I didn't look into that yet), and after going through Dark Cave, instead of arriving at GoDB, you arrive in a new map that's specific to Paula, which gives her items.
  • hovado likes this

hovado

hovado

Game Advisor

• Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1272 posts
  • LocationEurope
  • IGN:RedSonja, BattleCattle
  • Class:fox, buff
  • Level:400

As well, 90% of Paula's stuff has already been translated by me (weapons and skills), because I was super curious about them.

Show us something, please. :)

Also, do you know where i could find [JP]Box of Monkey mind was full and its content in japanese? I failed to find it myself. Thank You.

Spoiler

polar_standby2.gifTartarus_Info_Banner.pngCard_Battle_Logo.png

Tathagata

Tathagata

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • LocationDenmark
  • IGN:Akuma, Tathagata
  • Class:Gambler, Light Witch
  • Level:23x, 27x

Well I'm not perfect in translation and i'm not as fast as google thou xD but i'll do my best thank you XD

• hovado and alphalpha like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Paula, Trickster, Characters