Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • IGN:Nelumbonaceae
  • Class:Thief
  • Level:202

What about increasing the amount of recharge coupons for recharging driller boys, maybe same recharge cost as sprints? Since people are mostly complaining about others who tend to have multiple driller accounts, this would greatly reduce that. This way there would also be less galders to go around which will make them more valuable again.

Sounds like a good idea, but it will hurt the person with 1 account and 1 drill boy more than those that can afford multiple drill boys tbh :)

fate0023

fate0023

Rose Garden Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 674 posts

Sounds like a good idea, but it will hurt the person with 1 account and 1 drill boy more than those that can afford multiple drill boys tbh :)

Not really considering that you get loads of galders from driller boy, it should pay it off. People wouldn't just earn tons of galders w/o spending much for 1 recharge.

nelly007

nelly007

Mermaid Palace Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 404 posts
  • IGN:Nelly
  • Class:Champ,Witch,Gladiator
  • Level:all 200+

no, dont increase coupons..its just fine like it is :) i dont even drill afk, but i still thinks the prices are ok...

hyokuanime

hyokuanime

Selfie Queen 2016 GM's #1 Choice

• Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts
  • LocationSilent Hill
  • IGN:Hyokuanime/AkameBr
  • Class:Witch/Dark Lord
  • Level:400/380
Hello !! here are some suggestions for the next patch ... And before someone comments are personal opinions ok? Thx for all!!

1ª suggestion: JP Stones.

JP Stones (crystal) sold in My Shop ... Why it is hard to find the ones we want and when we do, not always compounds are good, so becomes unfair only a few players make much better items, and if these stones are not more tradable, this itens will become items impossible to be catch up, I suggest most expensive price rather than the usual stones of Myshop, i suggest between 6k ~10k.

2º suggestion: Pet Wings.

Equal wings of pets, I know there is a competition now, but not always the wings there is a lot to do with the look, and some pets have fantastic wings and a very beautiful effect as kokami and fairy petite.

3º suggestion: GvG Tournament.

Gvg tournament (idea of ​​Dannyx1) And i think this is a nice idea, because the guild leaders can organize directly much better the players than openly, and pvp needs action to move the game.

4 suggestion: Respawn Mine.

Increase respawn in some mines. For example the Techichi is slower than the tap. Of course for a char have time enough to do the quest, i do in less than one minute sometimes, but if you count as ever seen 2 times, low level chars with party full and another person who wants to do the quest to same time, you can not ... And who loses out is who really needs leveling. Swamp also need, though it is more respawn by number of chars in the mine in same time.

5 suggestion: Pet.

Trickster pet kimono, (this is a completely personal request, but has so many beautiful pets that could have a wider range of pets to buy or in the events)

Kimono_Rosemary_fight_zpshsrkybfg.gif

6 suggestion: List of eggs shop largest.

Why I do not see many interesting items there to sincerely exchange.
(I really wanted to one of the magician looks purple shield form and Magician Girl Purple Tiara Form, but either way another list would be nice)

http://wiki.ggftw.co...gg_Shop_Shields

http://wiki.ggftw.co...r/Egg_Shop_Hats

Thx for read, and im sorry for the bad english.

• Vis, asnoobasme and Solvluna like this

asnoobasme

asnoobasme

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts
  • LocationMy place is placeless, my trace is traceless. No body no soul I am from the soul of souls
  • IGN:Sasha
  • Class:sheep
  • Level:1

+1 for pet wings :D my bo pets will somehow look like zelda's light spirits

• Silmeria and hyokuanime like this

She's mad but she's magic, there's no lie in her fire.                        charmander_gif_by_dragon93_scales.gif

hovado

hovado

Game Advisor

• Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1107 posts
  • LocationEurope
  • IGN:RedSonja, BattleCattle
  • Class:fox, buff
  • Level:400
1ª suggestion: JP Stones.
 i suggest between 6k ~10k.

4 suggestion: Respawn Mine.

5 suggestion: Pet.

Trickster pet kimono, (this is a completely personal request, but has so many beautiful pets that could have a wider range of pets to buy or in the events)

Kimono_Rosemary_fight_zpshsrkybfg.gif

1. wow, you are rich :)

4. isnt respawn time 3 minutes for every mine? i think that there were attempts to make it faster, but it didnt work well

5. looks like its from Bliss Boxes, theres also Kimono Rosetta :)

• Vis and Zen like this

polar_standby2.gifTartarus_Info_Banner.pngCard_Battle_Logo.png

Zen

Zen

FB Admin & General Moderator

• Moderators
  • 732 posts
  • LocationCaballa Island
  • IGN:[Mod]Zen
  • Class:Gladiator
  • Level:325
Spoiler

Suggestion 2: 

Sadly, if we make any new pets, then they lose their animation.

Adding wings would be like adding new pets (as we would have to change the file), so it is impossible (as of right now) to add such a feature, unfortunately. 

Suggestion 4: 

We may be able to do this. The problem with changing respawn rates is that it affects the whole game greatly, and can break the game.

You never know, though-- maybe we can change it. 

Suggestion 6: 

It's been a while since we did do an Egg Shop update. 

Maybe we can swap 'em out. 

Thanks for your suggestions! All suggestions are always appreciated. 

asnoobasme

asnoobasme

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts
  • LocationMy place is placeless, my trace is traceless. No body no soul I am from the soul of souls
  • IGN:Sasha
  • Class:sheep
  • Level:1

yes...  eggshop expansion pls, how about eggshop expansion that gives jp stones lololol >_<

• Vis, Melting and hyokuanime like this

She's mad but she's magic, there's no lie in her fire.                        charmander_gif_by_dragon93_scales.gif

hyokuanime

hyokuanime

• Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts
  • LocationSilent Hill

1. wow, you are rich :)

4. isnt respawn time 3 minutes for every mine? i think that there were attempts to make it faster, but it didnt work well

5. looks like its from Bliss Boxes, theres also Kimono Rosetta :)

1- Im not rich (at all) for sure, but is not fair jp stones in same price of normal stones in my shop.

4- No im in mines a lot, many times... and with 1 another char afk, everytime when im back in techichi i have to wait respawn like: 1 time kill 8(dont need wait), another kill 8(dont need wait) and it is the time i spending low time, another kill 2 and wait respawn, later kill 4 wait respawn, later kill 6 wait respawn and back 8 and 8.

(and its not for me, but it was i said somethings not good happening there between players)

But in Tap everytime i receive total total to make the PQ, and spending same time, im sure this have a explication, but anyway sometimes mine is full and some players respect who cames first or who need up, and sometimes no.

5 - ok thx.

Suggestion 2: 

Sadly, if we make any new pets, then they lose their animation.

Adding wings would be like adding new pets (as we would have to change the file), so it is impossible (as of right now) to add such a feature, unfortunately. 

Suggestion 4: 

We may be able to do this. The problem with changing respawn rates is that it affects the whole game greatly, and can break the game.

You never know, though-- maybe we can change it. 

Suggestion 6: 

It's been a while since we did do an Egg Shop update. 

Maybe we can swap 'em out. 

Thanks for your suggestions! All suggestions are always appreciated. 

1- is not for new pets, is just for wings like the old pet wings... or i dont understand your point, anyway, dont need have animation, but only same, is not cape for pets is wings for us like wings of pets using but we using this wings. (sorry if i understand you wrong, but looks like you said new wings for pets, and my english is not very good)

2- ok is a idea only for a minimum two partys can participate without fight.

3- its be great *-*.

Like a say is just suggestions... im sorry for the bad english again.

Zen

Zen

• Moderators
  • 732 posts
  • LocationCaballa Island

1- is not for new pets, is just for wings like the old pet wings... or i dont understand your point, anyway, dont need have animation, but only same, is not cape for pets is wings for us like wings of pets using but we using this wings. (sorry if i understand you wrong, but looks like you said new wings for pets, and my english is not very good)

Ohh! Yes, I did misunderstand you. I thought you meant you wanted to put wings on pets, and asnoobasme's response made me think that too. 

Maybe we could, though, that's a good idea. I'll sit down and make a few sometime! 

• hyokuanime likes this

Ghaspar

Ghaspar

Game Enthusiast 3rd Rank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 877 posts
  • LocationTomorrowland
  • IGN:Ghaspar
  • Class:Thief Master
  • Level:Enough

1) i would like to suggest neutral CF.

What's neutral CF?

Well, it's a CF that has no level so you can use it on any item.

3 of each for 400ms points on MS, so players who are in need of a specific CF can use this to replace. Those CFs only work through website.

2) Low droprate of ordinary keys around caballa monsters and drill (yet lowest)

3) Only hunt poppuri event: no more zombies, make a full 1 mounth hunt poppuri event with goals, everyone wins, everyone plays, everyone must have min. of 200 hunt.

• Vis, andypandy123 and hyokuanime like this

Silmeria

Silmeria

Captain Skull's Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts
  • IGN:LinaInverse
  • Class:Witch

+1 for pet wings :D my bo pets will somehow look like zelda's light spirits

It needs to follow you around and say "LISTEN!" constantly...

I wonder if editing pets is even possible....

• asnoobasme likes this

andypandy123

andypandy123

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 295 posts
  • Locationgermany/Cuxhaven/northcoast
  • IGN:hopper001
  • Class:Fireball
  • Level:9000+

1) i would like to suggest neutral CF.

What's neutral CF?

Well, it's a CF that has no level so you can use it on any item.

3 of each for 400ms points on MS, so players who are in need of a specific CF can use this to replace. Those CFs only work through website.

2) Low droprate of ordinary keys around caballa monsters and drill (yet lowest)

3) Only hunt poppuri event: no more zombies, make a full 1 mounth hunt poppuri event with goals, everyone wins, everyone plays, everyone must have min. of 200 hunt.

thats what i was always talking about a good old pop event with ranking of most boxes from 1-10 like in old eTO but i guess they dont really understood what i ment :s well atleast u do ghaspar :D / A Good_Day to ya my friend ! <3

• Ghaspar likes this

hovado

hovado

Game Advisor

• Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1107 posts
  • LocationEurope
  • IGN:RedSonja, BattleCattle
  • Class:fox, buff

New [JP] compounding stones.

(there doesnt seem to be fixed amount of stat per level, so i didnt do missing levels; they probably dont exist yet, because there is no option for them in web compound) All numbers are max values only (who cares for mins :) ), no elixirs applied.

JPstonesALL.png

Will names of [JP] compounding stones stay the way they are now?

I would like to suggest some changes:

Crystal -> Stone  (word "crystal" is used for Attribute compounds)

weird names -> understandable names  (for example: [JP]Shock Crystal 215 pole attack  -> [JP]AP Stone 215 etc.)

Thank You.

• Kheops, Neal, asnoobasme and 1 other like this

polar_standby2.gifTartarus_Info_Banner.pngCard_Battle_Logo.png

Neal

Neal

Mirage Island Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts
  • IGN:HangedMan / CloseToYou
  • Class:Gambler / Duke
  • Level:Saiyan

weird names -> understandable names  (for example: [JP]Shock Crystal 215 pole attack  -> [JP]AP Stone 215 etc.)

Thank You.

B-b-but... extremely evasive, extremely magical sounds and pole sewage :[

Joking aside, I agree on this completely.

• Zen and Bongohead like this
Spoiler

Spartan

Spartan

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationSweden
  • IGN:Crixus
  • Class:Buffalo

I would like to suggest a NPC like Poppuri in Event garden, where you can exchange [JP] Stones you do not need, for the once you are seeking for. 
Example: You trade 3 [JP] Shock crytal 50 for a 260 or so. 

As It works with the elixirs, but this time for [JP] Compounding stones. 

• Tsunayoushi likes this

Zen

Zen

• Moderators
  • 732 posts
  • LocationCaballa Island

Will names of [JP] compounding stones stay the way they are now?

I would like to suggest some changes:

Crystal -> Stone  (word "crystal" is used for Attribute compounds)

But I like these names more...

Well, maybe someday. Or at least some kind of identifier may be added (i.e. [JPAP] maybe, or [JP] AP Shock Crystal... or something.)

It'd just be time consuming and a little annoying due to how many items there are. But as I said, maybe someday. ~ 

I would like to suggest a NPC like Poppuri in Event garden, where you can exchange [JP] Stones you do not need, for the once you are seeking for. 
Example: You trade 3 [JP] Shock crytal 50 for a 260 or so. 

That's not a bad idea, in my opinion. 

But if it were to ever be added, it wouldn't be 50s -> 260s.

Probably [JP] Type1 260s -> [JP] Type2 260s. 

• Solvluna likes this

hyokuanime

hyokuanime

• Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts
  • LocationSilent Hill
Still talking about npc... What about a item girl selling potions in colosseum waiting room?

Is possible?

Mizzo

Mizzo

Selfie Princess 2016 & Game Moderator

• Moderators
  • 409 posts
  • LocationMissouri
  • IGN:[Mod]Mizzo
  • Class:Duelist

Hello I would like to do a quick Bug report, and a warning to all players.

The move Tornadoe Bomb, when used by a guardian, on the pig boss Koiosu will sometimes lift him off his pedal-stool. (He becomes frozen.) When this happens he cant attack you but he can still warp you. The circle will be invisible.  *But the worst part is you will NOT SEE WHAT IS DROPPED NOR CAN YOU PICK IT UP because his body doesn't leave*  So don't use the skill Tarnadoe Bomb! :)

Here is Images to show what i mean:

1174lf5.jpg

• Vis, hovado, andypandy123 and 1 other like this
Posted Image Go Go Harkon Rangers!

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4089 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief

Locked.

Aran is finalising April item list for maintenance.

Reserve all your other suggestions for May.

Thank you for all the suggestions.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: shadow quest update;, tut, comp stone, char item 300, wings