1. Item Fix
1.1 Vel Marte Ter Head Russia
This item fix is for SailorMercury (IGN: YenSai).
This hammer has been fixed to be visible when worn. However, it cannot be fused with other types of weapon such as sword, staff, or dagger. It can only be fused with weapons that are coded as hammer (for example, Eruption Breaker) and are meant as Paula’s weapon. Paula-related items do not work perfectly in our server because our game files are older and unable to take newer systems.
Please note again that we are not able to separate or delete hammers from JP boxes if they were offered together with other items. As such, whenever you buy JP boxes, please bear this in mind and we hope for all players’ patience and understanding in this matter.
2. Game Improvement
2.1 Harkon pet exchange at Stella in Megalo Shop
The type/number of items has been changed for Harkon pet exchange at Stella in Megalo Shop. For those who play the Harkon Defence and have the exchange items, please check it out.
Thank you to Mizzo for the (very detailed & very well-organised) suggestions.
2.2 Lesser monsters at Tartarus Dungeon
These monsters will drop 10,000 Galder Coupon + the following item:
1. Caribbean disk (Lv.500) - Elemental Battle Staff http://wiki.ggftw.com/trickster/Elemental_Battle_Staff
2. Gaither (Lv.515) - Elemental Battle Staff http://wiki.ggftw.com/trickster/Elemental_Battle_Staff
3. Gorgon (Lv.530) - Elemental Battle Staff http://wiki.ggftw.com/trickster/Elemental_Battle_Staff
4. Lump of something (Lv.545) - Elemental Dragon Blade http://wiki.ggftw.com/trickster/Elemental_Dragon_Blade
(No kidding; that is its name: Lump of something)
5. Scylla (Lv.480) - Elemental Dragon Blade http://wiki.ggftw.com/trickster/Elemental_Dragon_Blade
6. Shishiposu (Lv.600) - Elemental Dragon Blade http://wiki.ggftw.com/trickster/Elemental_Dragon_Blade
7. Tantarosu (Lv.615) - Elemental Dragon Rod http://wiki.ggftw.com/trickster/Elemental_Dragon_Rod
8. Kin outlet bat of old (Lv.630) - Elemental Falchion http://wiki.ggftw.com/trickster/Elemental_Falchion
9. Kin Bijugo old – REM (Lv.760) - Elemental Gold Rod (old) http://wiki.ggftw.com/trickster/Elemental_Gold_Rod_%28old%29
10. Kin Bitarita old (Lv.719) - Elemental Holy Sword http://wiki.ggftw.com/trickster/Elemental_Holy_Sword
11. Kin Caribbean disk of old (Lv.600) - Elemental Lunar Rod http://wiki.ggftw.com/trickster/Elemental_Lunar_Rod
12. Kin Gorgon old (Lv.636) - Elemental Stiletto (old) http://wiki.ggftw.com/trickster/Elemental_Stiletto_%28old%29
13. Kin Guardian of old (Lv.755) - Elemental Stone Staff http://wiki.ggftw.com/trickster/Elemental_Stone_Staff
14. Kin bone magician of old (Lv.622) - Elemental Sword http://wiki.ggftw.com/trickster/Elemental_Sword
15. Kin Pirata old (Lv.654) - Master Battle Staff http://wiki.ggftw.com/trickster/Master_Battle_Staff
16. Kin Shkira old (Lv.576) - Master Holy Sword http://wiki.ggftw.com/trickster/Master_Holy_Sword
17. Kin tentacle nest old (Lv.560) - Phantom Arc Stick http://wiki.ggftw.com/trickster/Phantom_Arc_Stick
18. Dragon Kin of old (Lv.770) - Phantom Broadsword http://wiki.ggftw.com/trickster/Phantom_Broadsword
19. Kin Shishiposu old (Lv.780) - Phantom Hand Cannon http://wiki.ggftw.com/trickster/Phantom_Hand_Cannon
20. Kin of Ixion old (Lv.810) - Phantom Khanjar http://wiki.ggftw.com/trickster/Phantom_Khanjar
21. Kin of Hecate old (Lv.850) - Phantom MJS-G5 http://wiki.ggftw.com/trickster/Phantom_MJS-G5
22. Kin of Tatarus old (Lv.899) - Phantom Pugio http://wiki.ggftw.com/trickster/Phantom_Pugio
23. Chronos (Lv.950) - Phantom Stick http://wiki.ggftw.com/trickster/Phantom_Stick
Thank you to Hovado for the suggestions.
2.3 Relics Site Excavation quests in Techichi Fields and Dungeons
There are eight (8) such quests in Techichi. The number of cycles for each quest has been changed to 25x. This is a fantastic opportunity for those who do quests to level up.
The first quest is shown in the screenshot below. The other quests all look like this. There’s one in each field and in each dungeon.
Have fun doing them!
2.4 Sand Powder dropped by Fan Lizard at Desert Beach Field 4
This item is needed for the Automatic Plant Incubator quest at Neil’s Camp in Techichi. The drop has been so dismal that some players are discouraged from doing this quest. We have now increased the drop rate for this item. You will need 30x Sand Powder to do the quest, which runs for three (3) days (10x Sand Powder per day), and is part of a larger interrelated quest. The end reward is the beautiful Flower Blooming in Ashes.
2.5 Blue Lace dropped by King Yamu at Northwest Forest
The drop rate for this item has also been increased. This item is needed for Marion’s Flowy Lace quest at Neil’s Camp in Techichi.
2.6 Mileage Boxes stack up in MyShop inventory
These boxes have been made stacked up in MyShop Inventory. For example, if you bought 20x boxes in one go, instead of getting 20 separate boxes in 20 slots in MyShop, you should be getting 20 boxes stacked up in one slot. This would make it easier for you to retrieve the boxes from MyShop.
Please check this out.
Thank you to Autumn/Gyriza for the suggestion.
2.7 Storage WT limit
The WT limit in our Lovely Angelina storage has been deleted. We hope it will help with our storage bug issue (although we are not sure if it will solve the issue at all). Nonetheless, it still should make life easier for us not to worry about WT limit in our storage even if we may still have problem with the number of slots occupiable by our different items.
~ edit: This, unfortunately, does not fix the storage bug issue. That is still caused by [JP] or [TH] items being in storage. - Papyrus
Please report any bug you may have which may be caused by the removal of this storage WT.
The function for item takeout from warehouse is still on the website under Manage Account for our use if our storage issue persists.
(Please ignore the items shown on this screenshots; they are GM’s test items and some of them are bugged/not working ~ aran)
2.8 Tartarus Hats
Tartarus hats are now 3s as base. The hats are:
1. [JP] Steel A Met – level 320
2. [JP] Klonoa over Met – level 380
However, for those who have gotten these hats before this maintenance, your hats will still have 2s base slot.
Please AH your hat to me (Aran) through forum pm so that I can pass to GM for personal increase to 3s.
Thank you to Melting for the suggestion.