Hi, i would like to suggestion 2 things:
- Last Item Updated @ AH - for shoppers, like me, i am always swapping pages everyday on almost every item option (weapon, shield, belt, pet, etc.) to check out if there's something new on AH. I would like to suggest an option at auction house to check out the lastest item updated on "ALL" or on each item table.
- MS Disccount for Item Stack - i remember back on eTO we could buy elixirs and other stuffs on stacks of 2+ and receive a disccount for it. Is that possible? More than the disccount, pick every single elixir from MS is kinda boring.
- AH Find Name - sometimes we do in-game trades and the items have weird names and it gets real hard to find @ AH. Is that possible to add a feature on AH to find the seller name?
- Set Selling @ AH - sometimes we like to set a round price to sell sets like unique sets or ms sets. Is that possible to add a feature on AH to sell items in set? Like you can put 5 of any item to sell and set up a round price for it, making it only selleable if the buyer buys it all.
- AH Filters - i would like to suggest if there's possible to add filters on AH like: update time, price, quantity, Hot Items, etc.
I hope i made it understandable!