• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 856 posts
  • LocationTomorrowland
  • IGN:Ghaspar
  • Class:Thief Master
  • Level:Enough

Hi, i would like to suggestion 2 things:

1. Last Item Updated @ AH - for shoppers, like me, i am always swapping pages everyday on almost every item option (weapon, shield, belt, pet, etc.) to check out if there's something new on AH. I would like to suggest an option at auction house to check out the lastest item updated on "ALL" or on each item table.
  2. MS Disccount for Item Stack - i remember back on eTO we could buy elixirs and other stuffs on stacks of 2+ and receive a disccount for it. Is that possible? More than the disccount, pick every single elixir from MS is kinda boring.
  3. AH Find Name - sometimes we do in-game trades and the items have weird names and it gets real hard to find @ AH. Is that possible to add a feature on AH to find the seller name?
  4. Set Selling @ AH - sometimes we like to set a round price to sell sets like unique sets or ms sets. Is that possible to add a feature on AH to sell items in set? Like you can put 5 of any item to sell and set up a round price for it, making it only selleable if the buyer buys it all.
  5. AH Filters - i would like to suggest if there's possible to add filters on AH like: update time, price, quantity, Hot Items, etc.

I hope i made it understandable!

• Silmeria, NotCaringTbh, Bongohead and 3 others like this

ImperiouS

ImperiouS

Technical Moderator & Game Advisor

• Moderators
  • 1174 posts
  • IGN:[Mod]ImpY
  • Class:Dark Lord
  • Level:400

Hi, i would like to suggestion 2 things:

1. Last Item Updated @ AH - for shoppers, like me, i am always swapping pages everyday on almost every item option (weapon, shield, belt, pet, etc.) to check out if there's something new on AH. I would like to suggest an option at auction house to check out the lastest item updated on "ALL" or on each item table.
  2. MS Disccount for Item Stack - i remember back on eTO we could buy elixirs and other stuffs on stacks of 2+ and receive a disccount for it. Is that possible? More than the disccount, pick every single elixir from MS is kinda boring.
  3. AH Find Name - sometimes we do in-game trades and the items have weird names and it gets real hard to find @ AH. Is that possible to add a feature on AH to find the seller name?
  4. Set Selling @ AH - sometimes we like to set a round price to sell sets like unique sets or ms sets. Is that possible to add a feature on AH to sell items in set? Like you can put 5 of any item to sell and set up a round price for it, making it only selleable if the buyer buys it all.
  5. AH Filters - i would like to suggest if there's possible to add filters on AH like: update time, price, quantity, Hot Items, etc.

I hope i made it understandable!

#1.Same answer as for #5.
#2. They are already in discount. Except if you prefer that we put back the original price then we add the discount when you buy lot elixirs? Anyway there's no way to discount elixirs more than they are already.
#3.Maybe.

#4.No.

#5. I don't think that we'll do that. Just type to get what you are looking for on search barre. Remember that add more things on website make it unstable.

• Solvluna likes this

Ghaspar

Ghaspar

Game Enthusiast 3rd Rank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 856 posts
  • LocationTomorrowland
  • IGN:Ghaspar
  • Class:Thief Master
  • Level:Enough

#1.Same answer as for #5.
#2. They are already in discount. Except if you prefer that we put back the original price then we add the discount when you buy lot elixirs? Anyway there's no way to discount elixirs more than they are already.
#3.Maybe.

#4.No.

#5. I don't think that we'll do that. Just type to get what you are looking for on search barre. Remember that add more things on website make it unstable.

#1 and #5 - you don't got the point of it. But ok, i understand about site, just thought it would be awesome and easy, since we know it have log system.

#2 - you also don't got the point of it, if we can't have disccount, at least sells it in stacks, like 20 of each for 20k, making our life easy to buy and get it from MS.

#3 - Ok

#4 - Any reason why not? "No" isn't a resonable answer!

Don't get me wrong, just asking, not complaining. Tyvm

• Joemadre likes this

Kita

Kita

Mermaid Palace Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 418 posts
  • IGN:BunnyLarua
  • Class:3-E Kunugigaoka J.H.S.

you know, auction houses aren't even supposed to be fixed price, its a "sold to the highest bidder".

not that this form of selling isn't bad, its more like a landa bazaar market than an auction house.

rather, can we have a "report" button to actually report troll sellers that makes auction house and galder/ms exchange so dirty?

i mean like the 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 MS blue potion B, i can't even understand why that thing is still up, that is technically scamming you know.

Neal

Neal

Mirage Island Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts
  • IGN:HangedMan / CloseToYou
  • Class:Gambler / Duke
  • Level:Saiyan
Instead of report why not make it so that we cannot sell an item for more that what it's worth in MS store ? It's really annoying to see people put up things more expensive than the price in MS store.

Of course this only applied to misc items such as elixirs, patron marks, repair powders and so on since equipments prices differs. (if it can be done with cards, potions and those pieces of stones too then great). The only exception should be when the item is set on private.

Btw nice suggestion ghaspar, agreed on all 5 of them.
  • Joemadre likes this
Spoiler

Joemadre

Joemadre

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationOregon
  • IGN:Beren
  • Class:Scientist
  • Level:252
my suggestions id like to see would be web pet tempering or training and a way to get myshop items out of myshop inventory from website. im not near a pc all the time but am always on my phone and would love to be able to get the marks and azotos i just bought.
  • Melting and Joemadre like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: suggestion, auction, house, item, game