Photo

Guide for Fire/Eletric Soulmaster Sheep?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

OkamiaLeia

OkamiaLeia

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Hello everyone~ I just came back to the game and trying to figure out all my gear and stuff etc. I also wanted to see if anyone had a general idea for fire/electric sheep? I want to have a good time in PvE and PvP. I am level 166 and just wondering what I should be on my skills and equipments etc. :3! Maybe even a bit of advice for higher levels like 200 or so? If anyone could help me I would appericate it  <3!!!

Bongohead

Bongohead

Tree Sap

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts
  • IGN:Geepie
  • Level:399.9

Well, for now, the basics you'd need are HP (enough to survive), some LK (enough to hit stuff without missing), and the rest would be MA and eventually either Fire attribute or Elec attribute.

Elec attribute may be better for grinding (Electro Attack+Staff of Thunder is a nice combo) and bossing (with Thunderbolt), but since you are Fire and Raion's Space lowers Fire resistance, you could deal quite a lot using Fire Attribute and your attacks (this would be super against bosses).

But anyway, you should worry about attribute until you have enough of the other stuff anyway, so by then you could try get enough TM points to try out your skills and see which you like the most, and then focus on that attr. If you finally choose Elec you MAY want to switch to Water (for Shard and Undine's Garden). To see what equips can be compounded for each attr, check this and this.

Either way, HP is love because it lets you tank stuff. Also if you see yourself using Blessings a lot, you may want to get more LK and equips with base AC.

Aside from that, I'd suggest you check the wiki pages for Skills and mess around with the formulas to see which ones you think would be better to focus on. Also using the search function here for questions that may pop up (like, how does attribute affect skills and such).

Idk what else to say. If you have further questions, shoot 'em.

Good luck!

• OkamiaLeia likes this

OkamiaLeia

OkamiaLeia

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Well, for now, the basics you'd need are HP (enough to survive), some LK (enough to hit stuff without missing), and the rest would be MA and eventually either Fire attribute or Elec attribute.

Elec attribute may be better for grinding (Electro Attack+Staff of Thunder is a nice combo) and bossing (with Thunderbolt), but since you are Fire and Raion's Space lowers Fire resistance, you could deal quite a lot using Fire Attribute and your attacks (this would be super against bosses).

But anyway, you should worry about attribute until you have enough of the other stuff anyway, so by then you could try get enough TM points to try out your skills and see which you like the most, and then focus on that attr. If you finally choose Elec you MAY want to switch to Water (for Shard and Undine's Garden). To see what equips can be compounded for each attr, check this and this.

Either way, HP is love because it lets you tank stuff. Also if you see yourself using Blessings a lot, you may want to get more LK and equips with base AC.

Aside from that, I'd suggest you check the wiki pages for Skills and mess around with the formulas to see which ones you think would be better to focus on. Also using the search function here for questions that may pop up (like, how does attribute affect skills and such).

Idk what else to say. If you have further questions, shoot 'em.

Good luck!

Thank you :D! Yeah I was able to pick up a CBS Shield and a Red Cane so I can have both Eletric and fire attribute but I might lose a bit of MA for the attribute though so not sure if it is worth it... well at least for the wand anyways.