FB Admin & General Moderator

• Moderators
  • 732 posts
  • LocationCaballa Island
  • IGN:[Mod]Zen
  • Class:Gladiator
  • Level:325

Hey there!

I just wanted to throw up a post regarding 1st-Job Cape Compatibility.

This is an extremely difficult issue to fix, if not impossible, unfortunately. 

If you use the Website Fusion for Wings, for either Cape + Cape or Wings + Cape, you will create a cape, like regular fusion.

BUT, this cape will be bugged. 

Victory Wings + Universal Trickster Cape (240)

8342b32bb4.jpg 

Tsumani Cape Skin + Universal Trickster Cape (80)

186982065f.png

What's so special about these bugged cape, though? 

It is equipable on 1st Job. It will be an invisible cape, but you will gain the stats from it. 

Update -- It will also be equipable on 2nd Job Bunny (Boxer), and won't be invisible. View the "Update" at the bottom of this post. 

If you use a Skin instead of a regular Cape, however, you will receive this Bunny-cape-look, shown in the second picture. It was a Tsunami Cape Skin. If you use a Skin you use ontop of it, WILL BE DELETED, as shown in the second picture. 

Upon defusing, you will receive the Bunny Cape as a skin. 

Thanks so much, and enjoy being a 1st Job with Inferno Cape / Hax AP / Hax MA / etc. 

- Papyrus. 

--UPDATE:

Upon testing, you can use this technique to equip capes on a Boxer that are unusable, on, well, Boxer.

BUT, they won't be invisible! You will be able to see them on your bunny, so now we can use Wings on our bunnies! 

For a work-in-progress list of unusable capes, click here.

I have successfully fused my Victory Wings & Universal Cape 240 together, and have equipped them on my Bunny.

8342b32bb4.jpg

9690eb7f56.png5b252d3b05.pngc3d82ac407.png

There is a reason I chose to fuse the Victory Wings and the Universal Cape 240. 

Why? 

- Victory Wings do not have stats. This shows that statless items CAN be used without turning into the Bunny Cape, as long as they're NOT a Skin. 

- Victory Wings are not equipable on Boxer. Thus showing that normally unequipable capes on Boxer are now equipable. 

- Universal Capes are not equipable on Boxer. Thus showing Stat Items can be used for Boxer and 1st Job.

• Ragnaris, Khloebunni, hovado and 4 others like this

Huydini

Huydini

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • LocationMushin
  • IGN:Project Yun
  • Class:Force Master
  • Level:50 HM 10

Only if you fuse your main cape with SKIN cape then you will receive the pink bunny one. So if you want to be able to wear a cape in 1st job and want the stats but not care about the look then go ahead and fuse with skin capes since the cape won't be show anway. But if you want to wear cape in 2nd job and do want the look then don't fuse with skin capes ( some capes require 3rd job to be able to wear like character cape 300 I think? )

• Zen and Moonie like this

"We can either do this the hard way, or... Oh wait, no. There's just the hard way."

Moonie

Moonie

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • IGN:NekoMoonie
  • Class:Kitty
  • Level:newb

Confirming this works, awesome and thank you <3

Zen

Zen

• Moderators
  • 732 posts
  • LocationCaballa Island

Only if you fuse your main cape with SKIN cape then you will receive the pink bunny one. 

Thanks for pointing that out.

I've fused two Wings and received the bunny both times, then I fused this one and got the bunny, but they must have all been Skins/Fuses..

I can't remember...

I fixed it according to your information~  

SailorMercury

SailorMercury

Desert Beach Explorer

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationDead From Obesity
  • IGN:YenSai
  • Class:PvP Governer Serpent
  • Level:A Montez

People have been asking to be able to equip capes in 1st job since capes were introduced to the game. I was so pleased when I found out about this, and I see no reason for anything to change about it. People love 1st job, and this opens up a lot more cosmetic options to everyone. It's an improvement to the game itself, and I'm pleased to hear that you guys won't remove this.

Kita

Kita

Mermaid Palace Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 421 posts
  • IGN:BunnyLarua
  • Class:3-E Kunugigaoka J.H.S.

now all we need is to mass produce cape skins for sacrificial fuse, it would be better if its sold in website or ingame myshop for a cheap price (2000ms?).

Zen

Zen

• Moderators
  • 732 posts
  • LocationCaballa Island

People love 1st job, and this opens up a lot more cosmetic options to everyone.

I, as well, love 1st Job'ing with my Cat & Dragon, so I'm very glad this popped up. 

It's too bad that we still can't see the capes, but I mean.. it's better to have something than nothing, no? 

now all we need is to mass produce cape skins for sacrificial fuse, it would be better if its sold in website or ingame myshop for a cheap price (2000ms?).

That's an idea. Especially since players still need to use their Artisan Flames when fusing. 

I'll ask about it. But, you can even just go onto the Auction House and buy capes for 1-2k from other players.

So you could do that instead, and support our fellow players! That's what I've been doing. There are currently: 
Below 1k: 2
1k: 7
1.5k: 5
2k: 4
3k: A BUNCH.

available.

You could also get characters to 50 and get the Red Cape reward for a free one ~

Kita

Kita

Mermaid Palace Explorer

• Members
  • 421 posts

yeah i guess, but you still have to fuse->defuse to get the skin.

Zen

Zen

• Moderators
  • 732 posts
  • LocationCaballa Island

yeah i guess, but you still have to fuse->defuse to get the skin.

But you don't have to use Skins. You can use regular capes. 

If you use a Skin, it will produce a Bunny-like Cape (in the picture). If you use a regular cape, it will use that cape's form. 

Kita

Kita

Mermaid Palace Explorer

• Members
  • 421 posts

But you don't have to use Skins. You can use regular capes. 

If you use a Skin, it will produce a Bunny-like Cape (in the picture). If you use a regular cape, it will use that cape's form. 

wait, i thought you needed to use a skin to get a 1st-job compatible cape?

Huydini

Huydini

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • LocationMushin

No, you DO NOT needed to use a cape skin, you can fuse your MAIN cape with ANY cape or skin through website and you can wear in 1st job. The only different between use a cape and skin cape is the look but it won't matters in 1st form anyway 'cause not showing. Only matters in 2nd form~ Best is to fuse with Red cape 'cause we all get that for free at level 50 and some people have many chars, this is a good use for it for just use 4g5 since they're cheap now~

• Zen and jazzmine like this

"We can either do this the hard way, or... Oh wait, no. There's just the hard way."

Zen

Zen

• Moderators
  • 732 posts
  • LocationCaballa Island

If you use a Skin-item, this will be produced:

Spoiler

You will receive the stats, but this bunny cape will always be the look. So, if you use a pair of wings (skin) as the looks, the wings will be replaced with the Bunny Cape. 

If you use an item that has stats (not Skin), this will be produced: 

Spoiler

You will have the cape's stats, with the looks of the cape you chose to use for looks. 

However, as Huydini said-- the cape will be invisible on 1st Job either way. But let's say you really like the looks of the Black Wings, and you don't stay 1st-Job all the time. Then, you should use the Black Wings as the skin, so then when you go to 2nd / 3rd job, you can still see the black wings. It will only be invisible on 1st Job. 

• jazzmine and Huydini like this

jazzmine

jazzmine

Queen Bastet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts
  • Locationeden
  • IGN:jazzmine
  • Class:crazy cat lady
  • Level:23x

oh, thanks for these two last posts. really clears it up. I thought you'd HAVE to have the bunny one haha. maybe one day they might become visible for first jobs too! but all in all, amazing feature. thanks guys.

LXUlfsC.jpg

i'll keep my promises; my only interest is you ♥

asnoobasme

asnoobasme

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts
  • LocationMy place is placeless, my trace is traceless. No body no soul I am from the soul of souls
  • IGN:Sasha
  • Class:sheep
  • Level:1

just for clarification, i do need 2 actual black wings to keep the look and the stats? i am very happy to see this is done because the first job chars are way much cuter  ^_^

She's mad but she's magic, there's no lie in her fire.                        charmander_gif_by_dragon93_scales.gif

jazzmine

jazzmine

Queen Bastet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts
  • Locationeden

oops, coming back with another question.

how about... stats cape + previously fused cape?

I want to use my white wings look, but these are a skin. what if I fuse my skin wings (lol omg) with some random cape and THEN fuse the produced cape for looks with, say, inferno cape on website?

LXUlfsC.jpg

Zen

Zen

• Moderators
  • 732 posts
  • LocationCaballa Island

just for clarification, i do need 2 actual black wings to keep the look and the stats? i am very happy to see this is done because the first job chars are way much cuter  ^_^

Yes, you theoretically would. Maybe there's another way around it, but I'm unsure of that at this point. 

It wasn't even done on purpose! It was a bug in the program on the site-- but I'm very happy that it happened, too, because I use my 1st Job with Cats and Sheeps and other characters!

I want to use my white wings look, but these are a skin. what if I fuse my skin wings (lol omg) with some random cape and THEN fuse the produced cape for looks with, say, inferno cape on website?

Hmm, that's a good question. I'll try it when I get back to my dorm. 

By skin-wings, I'm guessing you mean Victory Wings, eh? 

Huydini

Huydini

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • LocationMushin

oops, coming back with another question.

how about... stats cape + previously fused cape?

As long as the cape look isn't a skin,it will work. Doesn't matter what stats on it, just make sure IT IS NOT A CAPE SKIN~

jazzmine

jazzmine

Queen Bastet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts
  • Locationeden

Hmm, that's a good question. I'll try it when I get back to my dorm. 

By skin-wings, I'm guessing you mean Victory Wings, eh? 

yes, yes! the level 200 ones ^^

thank you!! if you try it, report back to me wherever? :3

As long as the cape look isn't a skin,it will work. Doesn't matter what stats on it, just make sure IT IS NOT A CAPE SKIN~

oh, thank you! now i'll be less scared going into that ^^

LXUlfsC.jpg

Zen

Zen

• Moderators
  • 732 posts
  • LocationCaballa Island

As long as the cape look isn't a skin,it will work. 

I'm not sure if EVERY cape would work, because as I said before, this is a bug, that for some reason, does this and makes it equippable.

You are correct in this situation, though. Victory Wings will work. I just tested them ~

yes, yes! the level 200 ones ^^

Victory Wings do work. You don't have to fuse to another cape or anything, just fuse straight to it. ~ 

93fb70f654.png

Zen

Zen

• Moderators
  • 732 posts
  • LocationCaballa Island

Updated post. 

- New information on Boxer & example of successful equipping of Universal Cape and Victory Cape

- Better explained how the capes only turn into Bunnies if they are skin. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 1st, 1st job, 1stJob, capes, cape, invisible, bunny