Mirage Island Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts
  • IGN:HangedMan / CloseToYou
  • Class:Gambler / Duke
  • Level:Saiyan

can you temper it online? 

I guess yeah you can, since Ghaspar has already tempered it, but here is the web tempering range if you are curious

Spoiler

I havent tried tempering it myself due to lack of CF 

Spoiler

asnoobasme

asnoobasme

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts
  • LocationMy place is placeless, my trace is traceless. No body no soul I am from the soul of souls
  • IGN:Sasha
  • Class:sheep
  • Level:1

:So.O the kitty sprint/dragon accessories are really worth buying i guess, the rest can be replaced with lvl 340 or naked key, the lion one too for the awesome hp for coons 

She's mad but she's magic, there's no lie in her fire.                        charmander_gif_by_dragon93_scales.gif

Sophonax

Sophonax

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts
  • IGN:Alariea|Aeryn
  • Class:Thief|Witch
  • Level:370|300

thank you for fauniaaaa ;;  u  ;;

8-devil-bunny-edit.gif

Neven

Neven

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 70 posts
  • IGN:Kuchen
  • Class:pew pew~

2. I saw ImperiouS commenting Koiosu and Kronos drop the 320 and 380 Uniques respectively (if I understood correctly).

Really? The tartarus equips are confirmed drops from the bosses now? Just making sure! c:

pFw6kO4.png?1

Story of my life.

Autumn

Autumn

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts
  • LocationAbyss
  • IGN:???
  • Class:Cow
  • Level:-1

Hey Hey, bought all 8 lvl 300 accessories.

Bunny/kitty acces is a sprint according to description on them.

Buff acces is apparently a 1.5x booster via description again? No changes up top where the bonus exp / tm is.

Uhmmmmm Yeah ill post website ranges for all 8 or ill atleast link screen shots maybe. if no one does but im pretty lazy so bare with it.

Bongohead

Bongohead

Tree Sap

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts
  • IGN:Geepie
  • Level:399.9

Really? The tartarus equips are confirmed drops from the bosses now? Just making sure! c:

I'm a bit confused about this. The 320 set seems to drop from Koiosu, two Moderators said the same.

But for the 380 one, one said it's not available and another one said it is. I don't know which one's right.

B> Confirmation.

• Neal likes this

cavro

cavro

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

yess stella <3

hovado

hovado

Game Advisor

• Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1136 posts
  • LocationEurope
  • IGN:RedSonja, BattleCattle
  • Class:fox, buff
  • Level:400

1. I just hunted around 10 penguins. They're around.

2. Brooms wouldn't really make sense in there either, they aren't even Seal bosses, and those drop their own brooms already.

1. thanks :)

2. why not? just to make it more attractive. ive seen many weird things, for example a chameleon dropping a shotgun - does it make sense to you? :)

polar_standby2.gifTartarus_Info_Banner.pngCard_Battle_Logo.png

ImperiouS

ImperiouS

Technical Moderator & Game Advisor

• Moderators
  • 1197 posts
  • IGN:[Mod]ImpY
  • Class:Dark Lord

Hmm it was pretty nice to have the Universal Trickster Capes 360 as the best capes in the game, since they're gotten mostly from events and they had, well, Universal stats. Now these new char capes took that place.

Maybe the Universal Trickster Capes could be made temperable so they can still compete?

Also, an idea for a patch in the future: add items to Stella's exchange list for Harkon Shards. Could add items such as Chibi Chronos and the other chibi harkon pets (the JP wiki seems dead so I couldn't find the images) and 4G cards (she's next to Rosemary, after all :P), in order to make the activity more attractive until the new Harkon system comes.

This is not definite, and maybe we'd get more ideas of items to exchange. A rough idea would be:

30 Chronos Shards=Chibi Chronos

60 Hecate Shards=Chibi Hecate

70 Scylla Shards=Chibi Scylla

80 Charybdis Shards=Chibi Charybdis

100 Gorgon Shards =Chibi Gorgon

For the other two pets (Ganymede and Cyclops), maybe a mix of all shards, like 15+30+35+40+50 (or maybe don't include them so there are new rewards when the new system comes)

And for the 4Gs, maybe something like, any 4G Card = 20 Gorgon Shards+ 15 Charybdis Shards+ 10 Scylla Shards+ 6 Hecate Shards+ 3 Chronos Shards.

Also, making the sets (Amadas, Imperian, Septarian, Ophidian and Dynite, NOT Ultimate Amadas) untimed would be an opportunity for players that can't get enough stats to survive there with regular equips (since the former have Shadow Attribute and Resistance) to try out Harkon Protector.

The idea of all this is to reward players some more for doing an activity that requires collaboration and team effort, doing Story and Enlightment Quests, and actively playing the game.

Any feedback/suggestions from other players to polish/complement this would be thanked :o

No.

ImperiouS

ImperiouS

• Moderators
  • 1197 posts

LV320 and Lv380 set are available but the drop rate is extremly low. Just keep hunting and you may be lucky and get one.

• Bongohead, Neal and Vitamilk like this

asnoobasme

asnoobasme

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts
  • LocationMy place is placeless, my trace is traceless. No body no soul I am from the soul of souls
  • IGN:Sasha
  • Class:sheep
  • Level:1

the daily card event is awesome. i like the free 4g/ special tix giveaway!  hope it stays forever =3=

the elemental masks are also removed this patch, those ppl who missed the opportunity to buy like me will regret not buying them sooner, especially the dark elements ones xD

i supposed the accessory and cape sale will last for only this patch? damn i need more ms >_<

really curious whether it is possible that rest of the jp character stuffs would be release in subsequent patches ahead?  ?_?

• Neal likes this

She's mad but she's magic, there's no lie in her fire.                        charmander_gif_by_dragon93_scales.gif

Neal

Neal

Mirage Island Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts
  • IGN:HangedMan / CloseToYou
  • Class:Gambler / Duke
  • Level:Saiyan

the daily card event is awesome because its a free 4g/ special tix give away! hope it stays forever =3= the elemental masks are also removed, those ppl who missed the opportunity to buy like me will regret not buying them sooner, especially the dark elements ones xD i supposed the accessory and cape sale will last for only this patch? damn i need more ms >_<

I know right, I thought the mask were permanent so I was chilling XD but I guess not

Spoiler

Bongohead

Bongohead

Tree Sap

• Members
  • 870 posts

No.

Power-posting is best described as posting empty and worthless messages. It is not tolerated. People may have two reasons to do this: to increase their post count meaninglessly or to lend support to an idea as if it were a vote. Examples of power-posting include, but are not limited to, replying with "+1", "lol", "me too", "I agree", or ":)".

I'm sorry, may I ask "no" to what? To the rates you highlighted? To the pets? What?

Idk, "No, we don't want those pets as an ingame reward" or "No, they aren't available" or "No that's too many/few shards for that".

Thanks in advance.

• - Promise likes this

jjiang29

jjiang29

Captain Skull's Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 316 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • IGN:HazardLion
  • Class:MadScientist
  • Level:300+

I'm sorry, may I ask "no" to what? To the rates you highlighted? To the pets? What?

Idk, "No, we don't want those pets as an ingame reward" or "No, they aren't available" or "No that's too many/few shards for that".

Thanks in advance.

Methinks it could be a no to everything  which is quite an offhand way. :>

• Bongohead likes this

ImperiouS

ImperiouS

• Moderators
  • 1197 posts

Something else is planned for those pet.

Bongohead

Bongohead

Tree Sap

• Members
  • 870 posts

Hope it isn't just selling them on website ^^ teehee

Btw, some of the rewards from the Daily Card Event apparently aren't being expended.

The 4G cards, potions and Master Authorities seem fine, but the Baseball Bat and Caps haven't appeared on the MS inventory or anywhere.

• - Promise likes this

Ghaspar

Ghaspar

Game Enthusiast 3rd Rank

• Members
  • 881 posts
  • LocationTomorrowland
  • IGN:Ghaspar
  • Class:Thief Master
  • Level:Enough

the daily card event is awesome. i like the free 4g/ special tix giveaway!  hope it stays forever =3=

the elemental masks are also removed this patch, those ppl who missed the opportunity to buy like me will regret not buying them sooner, especially the dark elements ones xD

i supposed the accessory and cape sale will last for only this patch? damn i need more ms >_<

really curious whether it is possible that rest of the jp character stuffs would be release in subsequent patches ahead?  ?_?

Please no, i don't have more money... :C

Sakuraa

Sakuraa

Phantom School Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 168 posts
I hope i'd get a chance to speak my mind
This is just wrong... I never noticed it before until someone mentioned it on the flaming thread 
In my opinion, the amelie acc should have been the ACC with the highest MA (than the dragon one), as original amelie and bard amelies acc
It smells like someone did this in purpose for the dark lord(s) out there.

Accessory - Dragon

v7tyiu.jpg

Accessory - Sheep

w8wd9w.jpg

• Neal, KaiRonin1 and Dethrone1 like this

ImperiouS

ImperiouS

• Moderators
  • 1197 posts

I hope i'd get a chance to speak my mind
This is just wrong... I never noticed it before until someone mentioned it on the flaming thread 
In my opinion, the amelie acc should have been the ACC with the highest MA (than the dragon one), as original amelie and bard amelies acc
It smells like someone did this in purpose for the dark lord(s) out there.

Accessory - Dragon

v7tyiu.jpg

Accessory - Sheep

w8wd9w.jpg

Don't base your different with the eTo version. JP and eTo equipment are way different .

NoTears

NoTears

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • LocationU.S
  • IGN:NoTears
  • Class:Kitty

both lv.300 spirits accessories are not working as "spirits"

• luzbelito666 likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: card quest, recycling, ranking, website, card event, wings, fusion