King of Ugly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts
  • LocationIsrael
  • IGN:W1Z4RD
  • Class:KidOfRto
  • Level:400

still dont answer what is the Pink/Blue Penguins event????

fate0023

fate0023

Rose Garden Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts

Also I can't find the website recycle :o

krloxvj

krloxvj

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • LocationArgentina
  • IGN:Shadow10
  • Class:Warrior
  • Level:109

The website daily card thing how does it work? Nothing is happening for me.

Also has anyone seen any penguins? o.o

Same here!

FiiDCYI.png

• Vitamilk likes this
My personal ingame shop

http://board.playtri...ill-items-1k3k/

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4233 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief Master

I can't answer on those accessories things. I don't have any yet. And no MS to buy. For those who have bought, please take screenshots and post here so that the mods and I can compile and put into our Box Guide.

Does anybody bother testing the Card Quests? Please tell us if they work.

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4233 posts

The website recycle and daily card event are not fully operational yet. So Coder has not published the recycling function. And the card event still needs a bit of tweaking. Coder probably will complete these things tomorrow. We will let you know.

Edit:

(1) Website recycling is now published.

(2) Daily Card Event is operational, but I have received reports that the back cap and shield do not appear in myshop inventory. I am making report on these to GM.

~ aran, Nov 26, 2015

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4233 posts
Spoiler

*squeeeeeeeee!!*

thank you so much for this patch  :wub:  :wub: 

---

Attribute masks were removed? 

And are the kitty sprints, actual sprints with speed boost?

You were asking nicely to have these items. So here they are. When people ask nicely, we try to grant their wishes within reasons. There's really no mystery about how to deal with us.  ;)

• Samaniego and - Promise like this

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4233 posts

still dont answer what is the Pink/Blue Penguins event????

They are two penguins, one pink, one blue, that run around in Caballa Island. You may come across them unexpectedly in fields, such as Tap Field 3, or other fields. I don't think they are in dungeons or mines. People, please correct me if I were wrong. You should try to kill them when you see them, but they teleport very fast. If you managed to kill them, you will get GM lucky Bag as a drop from them. Inside it are mystery rewards.

Solvluna

Solvluna

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 254 posts
  • IGN:Tyarian
  • Class:Scientist
  • Level:228

The Ghost Blue Card Quests work.  Managed to accept all the quests she was offering.

Spoiler

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4233 posts

Nice! Thank you for your feedback.

Bongohead

Bongohead

Tree Sap

• Members
  • 870 posts
  • IGN:Geepie
  • Level:399.9

Hmm it was pretty nice to have the Universal Trickster Capes 360 as the best capes in the game, since they're gotten mostly from events and they had, well, Universal stats. Now these new char capes took that place.

Maybe the Universal Trickster Capes could be made temperable so they can still compete?

Also, an idea for a patch in the future: add items to Stella's exchange list for Harkon Shards. Could add items such as Chibi Chronos and the other chibi harkon pets (the JP wiki seems dead so I couldn't find the images) and 4G cards (she's next to Rosemary, after all :P), in order to make the activity more attractive until the new Harkon system comes.

This is not definite, and maybe we'd get more ideas of items to exchange. A rough idea would be:

30 Chronos Shards=Chibi Chronos

60 Hecate Shards=Chibi Hecate

70 Scylla Shards=Chibi Scylla

80 Charybdis Shards=Chibi Charybdis

100 Gorgon Shards =Chibi Gorgon

For the other two pets (Ganymede and Cyclops), maybe a mix of all shards, like 15+30+35+40+50 (or maybe don't include them so there are new rewards when the new system comes)

And for the 4Gs, maybe something like, any 4G Card = 20 Gorgon Shards+ 15 Charybdis Shards+ 10 Scylla Shards+ 6 Hecate Shards+ 3 Chronos Shards.

Also, making the sets (Amadas, Imperian, Septarian, Ophidian and Dynite, NOT Ultimate Amadas) untimed would be an opportunity for players that can't get enough stats to survive there with regular equips (since the former have Shadow Attribute and Resistance) to try out Harkon Protector.

The idea of all this is to reward players some more for doing an activity that requires collaboration and team effort, doing Story and Enlightment Quests, and actively playing the game.

Any feedback/suggestions from other players to polish/complement this would be thanked :o

• Torikakae, Melting, Neal and 2 others like this

danielitan123

danielitan123

King of Ugly

• Members
  • 929 posts
  • LocationIsrael
  • IGN:W1Z4RD
  • Class:KidOfRto

They are two penguins, one pink, one blue, that run around in Caballa Island. You may come across them unexpectedly in fields, such as Tap Field 3, or other fields. I don't think they are in dungeons or mines. People, please correct me if I were wrong. You should try to kill them when you see them, but they teleport very fast. If you managed to kill them, you will get GM lucky Bag as a drop from them. Inside it are mystery rewards.

Thanks,they run every time or just 1 time on day

Catalina

Catalina

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 208 posts
  • LocationTelling Marijuana To Take Notes
  • IGN:A Huydro
  • Class:PvP Governor Queen
  • Level:A Evans
Wow cool patch! ^^ thanks
  • Vis likes this

Bachelor's degree in Tricksterology. Graduated Valedictorian.
Ph.D. in PvP Executioner. Graduated with honors.
Ph.D. in PvP Government. Graduated Valedictorian.

Miss Universe 2003.

Candidate for Miss Earth 2016.

Ghaspar

Ghaspar

Game Enthusiast 3rd Rank

• Members
  • 881 posts
  • LocationTomorrowland
  • IGN:Ghaspar
  • Level:Enough

The website recycle and daily card event are not fully operational yet. So Coder has not published the recycling function. And the card event still needs a bit of tweaking. Coder probably will complete these things tomorrow. We will let you know.

I bought some bellow, they are working fine and can be tempered through website without any problem, excpet for the Kitty Acc. Lv. 300. The sprint function isn't working (i hope it's just an adjust).

2vikv9c.jpg

• Melting, Neal and asnoobasme like this

hovado

hovado

Game Advisor

• Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1179 posts
  • LocationEurope
  • IGN:RedSonja, BattleCattle
  • Class:fox, buff

I havent seen any penguins around. (is it working?) its working :)

About Penguin Hunt:

peng.png

There should be 2 penguins for each outdoor map (excluding towns and gates) - 1 pink and 1 blue. They are wearing a crown.

Penguins have 10 HP, can stun you and teleport themselves somewhere else on the same map.

Once you kill a penguin, you will have to wait for the penguin to respawn.  According to official sources, their respawn time is 2-4 hours.

When they die, they can drop GM Lucky Bag (1 of these inside: adamantite, alexandrite, friend finder, potions, GM certificate, Hair Dye, Memory port, ... = rewards from 2014 ) or GM Lucky Box (i havent dropped it yet).

I forgot the rest. :)

Spoiler

Suggestions:

1. synergy for lvl 300 JP 2nd job pets (pretty please :) )

2. better Tartarus drops (something worthy to pick up):

- replacing low value galder coupons (5, 10, 50, 100, 500) with 10k galder coupons

- boss could occasionally drop some - equips (shadow, requiem, ultimate, art, phantom, maybe even powerful :) )

- brooms?

- increasing drop rate for Core, Black Aura, etc.

- at least doubled xp reward for Anvil's Daily quests - Seoul weapon production (i dont think that someone would collect all items for 5M xp ...)

- does Scylla drop Oil of Gods? ive killed many, dropped none dropped it :)

- increasing Boss' DA to 40 and giving them Compound Mastery (mastered), so they wont drop compound wastes anymore? maybe great potions instead? :D

3. pet hardants lvl 270+

Thank You.

Edited by hovado, 29 November 2015 - 02:24 PM.

• Neal likes this

polar_standby2.gifTartarus_Info_Banner.pngCard_Battle_Logo.png

Deemer

Deemer

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • IGN:Deemer

I just killed a penguin and all it dropped was some galder....

Bongohead

Bongohead

Tree Sap

• Members
  • 870 posts
  • IGN:Geepie
  • Level:399.9

I havent seen any penguins around. (is it working?)

2. better Tartarus drops (something worthy to pick up):

- replacing low value galder coupons (5, 10, 50, 100, 500) with 10k galder coupons

- boss could occasionally drop some - equips (shadow, requiem, ultimate, art, phantom, maybe even powerful :) )

- brooms?

- does Scylla drop Oil of Gods? ive killed many, dropped none

3. pet hardants lvl 270+

I just hunted around 10 penguins. They're around.

2. I saw ImperiouS commenting Koiosu and Kronos drop the 320 and 380 Uniques respectively (if I understood correctly).

I've also seen the monsters dropping Gloom equipment.

Powerfuls have their own way of production, idk if it'd make sense to add them as a drop.

Brooms wouldn't really make sense in there either, they aren't even Seal bosses, and those drop their own brooms already.

3. Iirc a moderator posted an image of foreign lvl 300+ hardants, but I think they are waiting to release them or can't find the way to make them work. Idk, just speculating.

Edited by Bongohead, 24 November 2015 - 05:50 AM.

LordGahnome

LordGahnome

Rose Garden Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 664 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • IGN:BuffyBuffIsBuffy
  • Class:Boofaloo
  • Level:322
Well..looks like I'm taking a loan out for some myshop points. That perplexed pride lord ring is absolutely ridiculous Q_Q

asnoobasme

asnoobasme

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts
  • LocationMy place is placeless, my trace is traceless. No body no soul I am from the soul of souls
  • IGN:Sasha
  • Class:sheep
  • Level:1

PENGUINS COME TO PAPA, ty for patch - the highlight will be the dragon accessory and the lion one and maybe the kitty one after they're fixed ;p

She's mad but she's magic, there's no lie in her fire.                        charmander_gif_by_dragon93_scales.gif

Neal

Neal

Mirage Island Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts
  • IGN:HangedMan / CloseToYou
  • Class:Gambler / Duke
  • Level:Saiyan

I can't answer on those accessories things. I don't have any yet. And no MS to buy. For those who have bought, please take screenshots and post here so that the mods and I can compile and put into our Box Guide.

97805fd481.PNG

I have only bought this one so I can only share this one, I might buy the kitty sprint 300 later, but it seems that it is not working correctly atm from what others has posted. 

Spoiler

asnoobasme

asnoobasme

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts
  • LocationMy place is placeless, my trace is traceless. No body no soul I am from the soul of souls
  • IGN:Sasha
  • Class:sheep
  • Level:1

can you temper it online? 

She's mad but she's magic, there's no lie in her fire.                        charmander_gif_by_dragon93_scales.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: card quest, recycling, ranking, website, card event, wings, fusion