• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • Location;3
  • IGN:Dannyx1
  • Class:400
  • Level:Priest

And this is the main reason why you hate me

the reason would be you keep denying giving imperious unreleased / free items and all the gear he has but thats a different topic.

it is up to the owner of the server how he wants to run the game.  

kk next patch note be sure to write ( suggestions not allowed ) and let the owner runs it how he wants

im done here im sorry but I wont be bothered logging to reply to you anymore i have more important stuff to attend too

• KaiRonin1 likes this

nelly007

nelly007

Mermaid Palace Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 406 posts
  • IGN:Nelly
  • Class:Champ,Witch,Gladiator
  • Level:all 200+

Wow this is getting so messed up...? O.O This is getting scary cuz of all the fighting over pvp...get a gf or something lol. Good job Aran

• hovado and Placebo like this

KaiRonin1

KaiRonin1

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

" Im not taking any sides what so ever" @Aran You could've said yes or no in the first place and now if people go back and check ur attitude and danny's attitude, like, you kept calling them and labelling them as YOU PVPERS YOUR DRAMA and u completely forgot about what danny suggested

The real drama only starts when some one say " stop your drama"

PS: sorry for the F word

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4091 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief
  • Level:400

the reason would be you keep denying giving imperious unreleased / free items and all the gear he has but thats a different topic.

kk next patch note be sure to write ( suggestions not allowed ) and let the owner runs it how he wants

im done here im sorry but I wont be bothered logging to reply to you anymore i have more important stuff to attend too

I keep denying giving Impy unreleased items because I have never given Impy or anyone else unreleased items. Free items, yes, I have given him. And I have given to other people, too. Items that I have gotten on my own, from buying myshop using my own MS as well as doing all the things in game to get things like arcana cards etc to get goddess items. Those are items I have given free to him. I have given a lot of free items like that to many players in the game. But they are not illegal items.

The fact that you keep accusing me of this is a reflection of who you are if you were to sit in my position. Because that would probably or possibly be something you would do. Sorry, I am not like that. And to be continually accused of being corrupted is an unfairness thrown by you to me. Or thrown by anyone to me and to Impy by anyone who persist on doing so. 

Suggestions are always allowed. In fact, we have taken up many suggestions from players. What is not allowed is being a jerk.

Good that you are done here. I do not expect you to log in anymore. GM has given his permission for me to ban your forum account.

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4091 posts

" Im not taking any sides what so ever" @Aran You could've said yes or no in the first place and now if people go back and check ur attitude and danny's attitude, like, you kept calling them and labelling them as YOU PVPERS YOUR DRAMA and u completely forgot about what danny suggested

The real drama only starts when some one say " stop your drama"

PS: sorry for the F word

You more than anyone should know how much damage you have done in this game. Even towards GM himself. Among players that dare to try to scam GM, it's you. GM has also given me permission to ban your forum account. How short your memory is and how much of an ingrate you are after all that I have done helping you, persuading GM to unban you after what you did.

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4091 posts

I have posted links of this thread to GM, in case you are wondering whether or not I send your "complaint" about me to GM.

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4091 posts

I am closing this patch note now because a new patch note is coming up.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: card quest, recycling, ranking, website, card event, wings, fusion