Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4094 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief
  • Level:400

Please do not contribute posts that could create drama in this thread. I will give you warning points. I want to see suggestions for future event which we could consider, even though I do not promise we can hold those events. Please be polite when you post because it is easier to digest your ideas when it is presented without malicious words or tone in it.

Kheops

Kheops

Black Swamp Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
  • IGN:Kheops

I would greatly appreciate if you stop posting things like saying I make no sense.

I am asking for suggestions. If someone say they don't like an event suggestion that I suggest, and I say someone else might still like that event, does that make me not making any sense?

Remember when players asked Coder to make MyCamp events tradable in AH? They said then it would be nice to have MyCamp event, so let's make MyCamp items tradable in AH. So we made that.

And now you are saying I don't make any sense?

You make a thread to ask us what we'd think about MyCamp event and to come up with ideas for other events, does that make sense to you to take into account only the opinions that agree with you ? Well it doesn't to me, if anything I find that pointless... It might not be my place to teach a fox about sense as a buffalo but I guess I did XD.

Let's be real, you make those threads because you and your staff aren't enough to come up with refreshing ideas, what's the point of this thread if it's to dig up something that's already been done ? Just go ahead and do what you want since it doesn't matter if people don't like it. The least you could do is to listen players who take time to give their opinion as you asked... All players are part of this community, not just those who agree with you.

Anyway a MyCamp event will sure be nice to MyCamp lovers but I still believe we need something more dynamic to save fun on this server, it was held together by afkdrilling events for 2 years and suddenly you stopped them so many players left because that's all they knew and nothing came to replace those events, will a MyCamp event reverse the stream ? That's how I'd ask the question...
  • Nariann, CATHERINE and Bongohead like this

jamesanity06

jamesanity06

Desert Beach Explorer

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Please do not contribute posts that could create drama in this thread. I will give you warning points. I want to see suggestions for future event which we could consider, even though I do not promise we can hold those events. Please be polite when you post because it is easier to digest your ideas when it is presented without malicious words or tone in it.

Aight give me warning points as much as you want, it only defines how you handle things/people that doesn't go your way eh? And you call my rants drama? You want to see future events suggestions? Yet you brush off most of the suggestions which demands effort and dedication? And meh, we were polite when we asked/suggested earlier in this thread, we became un-polite because we debated on some points, so debating with the authority means rudeness?. And by the way, a staff of an online game asking it's players to take a break from the game? For real?! I thought it was supposed to be the other way around.

@Topic

Go on if MyCamp is what you have set for this patch then go ahead and let's get it over with, Actually you can admit to the people you don't have bright ideas for events if that's the case, there's nothing wrong with it(you lot don't have to convince yourselves that it's the best event you have in mind, when it's the only event you had in mind). For now I'll be expecting some decent events in the near future.

and thanks for the warning point, it just proves your worth.

Ciao~

• Nariann and turdanc like this

Proxy

Proxy

Black Swamp Explorer

• Banned
  • 955 posts
  • LocationRiviera
  • IGN:N/A
  • Class:Norm MacDonald
nv8y1u.jpg

I get warning points for this? And saying "inb4 lock/warning points" because it's "baiting"? And both of those posts get erased?
Yet ppl [directly] insulting you get to keep their posts here.

Lmao...I'm done here, thanks.

Cya everyone & keep trying to have fun.
  • Nariann, Kheops, CATHERINE and 4 others like this
Posted Image

Bongohead

Bongohead

Tree Sap

• Members
  • 870 posts
  • IGN:Geepie
  • Level:399.9

I have an idea :o

A naked GvG tournament!!

That is, teams of 3 or more of the same lvl range would go combat without added stats, so it's exclusively based on the player's skill and not their money/time spent on the server, also allowing free and rich players to play with each other.

No equips, pets, sprints, fortunes or scrolls, no VIP status. Only skills (and fashions ofc 'cause cuteness right? ;) ).

Last tournament got cancelled because there waren't enough people to start with and also it got changed all of a sudden to a 1v1 thing instead of teams (duh boriiiing) so people withdrew.

This not being based on stats and maybe also including nicer rewards could potentially attract hardcore pvpers who obviously like fighting and casuals who may have been a bit shy last time.

Idk think about it =D

• Vis, Nariann, Kheops and 6 others like this

jamesanity06

jamesanity06

Desert Beach Explorer

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

nv8y1u.jpg

I get warning points for this? And saying "inb4 lock/warning points" because it's "baiting"? And both of those posts get erased?
Yet ppl [directly] insulting you get to keep their posts here.

Lmao...I'm done here, thanks.

Cya everyone & keep trying to have fun.

I feel bad for you man, I don't know where these people are from, but from what I see, I don't think they know the word "democracy" does exist.

One for the road!!

Cheers~

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4094 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief
  • Level:400

It seems rather useless asking for event ideas from players it seems, because it gets hijacked into useless discussion and ending in an attack against staff. I will now close this thread and have banned the members who continue the drama even after being warned to stop.

Thank you to those who present their ideas in a peaceful manner. To those who are hostile and antagonistic in their approach, even if you have ideas, people are not going to listen to you, and this true in here and true in your real world.