• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

XylstoBanks

XylstoBanks

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Good evening, how're you guys?
I've started playing trickster last night and really enjoyed playing as a dragon, aiming on being a Dark Lord.
Since my goal is PvP/GvG, what sort of build do you recommend?
Should i go 1441 or 1432? Is arrow rush a good skill for mastering? Should i focus on equipment that provide MA, LK or Dark Att?
I'm open to all opinions.

Maverick

Maverick

Selfie Prince 2015

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • IGN:Maverick/Radny
  • Class:healing mage!!!
  • Level:99wc

gvg is nonexistant on this server

personally i like 1432, but others will argue 1441 for the extra LK but its kind of minuscule in the end of things.. all points into MA, LK, or HP. your choice.

don't worry about skills on this server because driller boys are available to boost TM

arrowrush wont be a skill you really use in pvp but learn it anyways of course because it will be a staple to your earlier levels

you will need MA, LK, Dark Attribute, and HP in pvp. 80-120k hp.

XylstoBanks

XylstoBanks

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Oh, didn't really know about GvG ^^"
I was wondering if my HP would be too low if i use a 1441 build. I've read guides around saying that the extra 6k HP, in late game, would not be big deal because of equipment. However, the LK i'd get from putting 4 instead of 3 in LK is not that bigger really.
About equipment, do you have any tips for me?
Thanks for the reply, Maverick  :D

Maverick

Maverick

Selfie Prince 2015

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • IGN:Maverick/Radny
  • Class:healing mage!!!
  • Level:99wc

as far as your equipment goes, the only 3 wands youll need are :

Pluto - 130 - in myshop

Altiverse Thorny Rose - 240 - Chaos Tower

Reppa 340 - purple myshop box that comes every once in awhile..

shield is either a GLS (level35) or a CBS if you can afford it at level140.

CaptivAtE

CaptivAtE

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts
  • LocationEverywhere
  • IGN:Lifesprinkler
  • Class:Dorakun!
  • Level:1

Good evening, how're you guys?
I've started playing trickster last night and really enjoyed playing as a dragon, aiming on being a Dark Lord.
Since my goal is PvP/GvG, what sort of build do you recommend?
Should i go 1441 or 1432? Is arrow rush a good skill for mastering? Should i focus on equipment that provide MA, LK or Dark Att?
I'm open to all opinions.

I'm fine, thanks.

If you're going for PvP, then 1441, 1432, 1423, 1414, and 4411 are your choices. I personally opt for 1441 though since WT is convenient and I carry a lot of fuses for no reason. Honestly speaking, your build graph is a marginal error end game. Where you place your points is a slightly different story, but the end result is still considered a marginal difference generally. I repeat "generally", not always.

Arrow rush is your best friend early on. End game grinding as a Dark Lord is essentially one of several possibilities generally.

A.) Mana Storm and/or Ghostly Whisper

B.) Mana Ring and Magical Soul

C.) Melee.

D.) Other.

If you're focused for PvP, you're gonna need an individual set for every possibility.... But if we're talking in most situations. Dark Attri > Lk > Hp > Ma

At least that's my take on it.

gvg is nonexistant on this server

don't worry about skills on this server because driller boys are available to boost TM

arrowrush wont be a skill you really use in pvp but learn it anyways of course because it will be a staple to your earlier levels

you will need MA, LK, Dark Attribute, and HP in pvp. 80-120k hp.

GvG is more or less nonexistent. Yeah. It is now anyway.

If this person opts out of driller boy then it's a bigger deal.... but well. We have the giant TM boost anyway so I guess it doesn't matter.

AR is something you don't use in PvP as a Dark Lord. That's very true 4/5 of the time I would say.

80-120k HP? I don't know... Some situations go for 150k+ too, but that's rarer I guess.

Oh, didn't really know about GvG ^^"
I was wondering if my HP would be too low if i use a 1441 build. I've read guides around saying that the extra 6k HP, in late game, would not be big deal because of equipment. However, the LK i'd get from putting 4 instead of 3 in LK is not that bigger really.
About equipment, do you have any tips for me?
Thanks for the reply, Maverick  :D

Your hp early on is gonna be a pain if you don't have anything to help you out, but I wouldn't call it a big deal. You should be fine with perseverance.

as far as your equipment goes, the only 3 wands youll need are :

Pluto - 130 - in myshop

Altiverse Thorny Rose - 240 - Chaos Tower

Reppa 340 - purple myshop box that comes every once in awhile..

shield is either a GLS (level35) or a CBS if you can afford it at level140.

To reply to the equipment question and this one at the same time.

Spoiler

And then if we talk about the other equipment aside from the obvious MA/LK equipment, the best EQ for Dark Lord in PvP would something in this nature.

Spoiler

=========================================================

And then that was my intake to this thread.

Almost sincerely,

CaptivAtE o/

• Vis, Bongohead and Neal like this

50752312-957b-4a95-88af-402321aa69e1_zps

asnoobasme

asnoobasme

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts
  • LocationMy place is placeless, my trace is traceless. No body no soul I am from the soul of souls
  • IGN:Sasha
  • Class:sheep

dont worry abut your build graph, they contribute very little of stats->1432/1423 are fine for overall and is suitable for all round, to play safe you can just go for it.  1441 and 1414 are also viable. you just need to know what stat you need to compensate at higher lvls. just put your points in hp/lk/ma you will be fine. pls master arrow rush asap, i would say all magic should master it, especially darklords, you pretty much train with it . 

She's mad but she's magic, there's no lie in her fire.                        charmander_gif_by_dragon93_scales.gif

AlwaysXtut

AlwaysXtut

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 232 posts
  • IGN:TooMany
  • Class:3.3
  • Level:7

Pvp is currently dead as well  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

• Tomaz likes this

Proxy

Proxy

Black Swamp Explorer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts
  • LocationRiviera
  • IGN:N/A
  • Class:Norm MacDonald

Pvp is currently dead as well :D :D :D :D :D :D

Not really, but if you mean as far as seeing the same people there each day, then yes.
Posted Image

Tomaz

Tomaz

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • IGN:Juspeczyk/Rorschach
  • Class:Batman
  • Level:4oo/oo1

Not really, but if you mean as far as seeing the same people there each day, then yes.

Exactly the opposite, you only see the same people there.

XylstoBanks

XylstoBanks

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Pvp is currently dead as well  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Oh, that's a bad thing to know about  :(

Thank you all for the reply, i guess i know how to do with the DL with these advises  :D

fate0023

fate0023

Rose Garden Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 674 posts

dont worry abut your build graph, they contribute very little of stats->1432/1423 are fine for overall and is suitable for all round, to play safe you can just go for it.  1441 and 1414 are also viable. you just need to know what stat you need to compensate at higher lvls. just put your points in hp/lk/ma you will be fine. pls master arrow rush asap, i would say all magic should master it, especially darklords, you pretty much train with it . 

There's a huge difference depending on what build graph you take especially if it's for pvp/gvg.

At level 400:

1441:

LK: 99

HP: 3090

1414:

LK: 24

HP: 12090

1423:

LK: 49

HP: 9090

1432:

LK: 74

HP: 6090

I personally would suggest going for 1414 as you'll be need the HP for pvp and it's near impossible to out LK a light mage without dropping your HP too low. And if WT is the problem there are items that give WT (universal trickster cape).

Proxy

Proxy

Black Swamp Explorer

• Banned
  • 955 posts
  • LocationRiviera
  • IGN:N/A
  • Class:Norm MacDonald

Exactly the opposite, you only see the same people there.

?
Posted Image

asnoobasme

asnoobasme

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts
  • LocationMy place is placeless, my trace is traceless. No body no soul I am from the soul of souls

There's a huge difference depending on what build graph you take especially if it's for pvp/gvg.

At level 400:

1441:

LK: 99

HP: 3090

1414:

LK: 24

HP: 12090

1423:

LK: 49

HP: 9090

1432:

LK: 74

HP: 6090

I personally would suggest going for 1414 as you'll be need the HP for pvp and it's near impossible to out LK a light mage without dropping your HP too low. And if WT is the problem there are items that give WT (universal trickster cape).

ah great thanks for the stats. 

She's mad but she's magic, there's no lie in her fire.                        charmander_gif_by_dragon93_scales.gif

asnoobasme

asnoobasme

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts

i rmb those days when we were 100+ and we just poke/skunk pouch one another in the pvp, when pvp is like a afking chat room. ah that was 7 years ago when i was fighting yanipopo in fantasia, and we were both noob as hell ;x then coons like hizuka and gambit came and dominated the area with their tankiness and kill everyone inside once in a while

CarlosEE

CarlosEE

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationParadise
  • IGN:carlulous
  • Class:Dark Lord
  • Level:134

Let's talk about stat distribution from the points you get in leveling up. Will there be a point in time where i should level up other stats aside from MA like LK or HP, or should i just shove all those points down the MA's throat?

IGN: Carlulous

lvl 127/131 Magician

• Ghaspar likes this

Ghaspar

Ghaspar

Game Enthusiast 3rd Rank

• Members
  • 867 posts
  • LocationTomorrowland
  • IGN:Ghaspar
  • Class:Thief Master
  • Level:Enough

Let's talk about stat distribution from the points you get in leveling up. Will there be a point in time where i should level up other stats aside from MA like LK or HP, or should i just shove all those points down the MA's throat?

IGN: Carlulous

lvl 127/131 Magician

You should think better. You must foccus on what you think it'll be better for you. Do a research on marketing, prices, items, gears and be sure the type of stats increase you think worth expending for. 

Like, if you think you can have too much more LK points than HP on future, just up your HP and not your LK.

Altought, this calculator can help you:

http://www.mytrickst.../Stat_Simulator

IMO, you should do LK/HP points, since MA is easier to have than those stats on equipments. So, what about 2 LK and 2 HP on lvl points?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Dragon, Dark Lord, PvP