• This topic is locked This topic is locked
126 replies to this topic

asnoobasme

asnoobasme

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts
  • LocationMy place is placeless, my trace is traceless. No body no soul I am from the soul of souls
  • IGN:Sasha
  • Class:sheep
  • Level:1

anyone have problem with patching ? It is really slow for me :S

10-15 kb/s o.o, its like the dark age of internet again.

It's not my internet problem too cos I checked everything and I can still watch youtube at normal speed.

not sure, im playing fine,download took about 1 min

She's mad but she's magic, there's no lie in her fire.                        charmander_gif_by_dragon93_scales.gif

ImperiouS

ImperiouS

Technical Moderator & Game Advisor

• Moderators
  • 1195 posts
  • IGN:[Mod]ImpY
  • Class:Dark Lord
  • Level:400

anyone have problem with patching ? It is really slow for me :S

10-15 kb/s o.o, its like the dark age of internet again.

It's not my internet problem too cos I checked everything and I can still watch youtube at normal speed.

Took me 3sec to patch my game.

itsluks

itsluks

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

I'm lost. Don't know what I have to do. Just update it by splash?

Neal

Neal

Mirage Island Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts
  • IGN:HangedMan / CloseToYou
  • Class:Gambler / Duke
  • Level:Saiyan

Took me 3sec to patch my game.

not sure, im playing fine,download took about 1 min

Hmm maybe there is something wrong with my internet after all. Anyway, thx at least now I know the problem is on my end. 

O'well, I'll just wait it out then, snail-speed style. 

Spoiler

asnoobasme

asnoobasme

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts
  • LocationMy place is placeless, my trace is traceless. No body no soul I am from the soul of souls
  • IGN:Sasha
  • Class:sheep
  • Level:1

I'm lost. Don't know what I have to do. Just update it by splash?

run splash.exe, update and play

She's mad but she's magic, there's no lie in her fire.                        charmander_gif_by_dragon93_scales.gif

akaza

akaza

Selfie Event 2015 [M]: GM's Winner #3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • IGN:mococo

Aran, please tell me which  pets in MyShop boxes have auto loot if it is not difficult.

Tenma ☆ Watanabe

Tenma ☆ Watanabe

Rose Garden Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 615 posts
  • IGN:Tenma
  • Class:
  • Level:Watanabe

Aran, please tell me which  pets in MyShop boxes have auto loot if it is not difficult.

I'm not Aran but Succubus Nyxx, Incubus Noxx and Ninja Noxx (where's nurse nyxx tho?) are all auto-loot pets :) 

BRUhmQq.gif

Bongohead

Bongohead

Tree Sap

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts
  • IGN:Geepie
  • Level:399.9

Event = always free items

Umm I'd advice you review your definition of "free" o.o
Also it's totally true manual drilling doesn't get you anywhere near the amount of rewards you can get AFK drilling.

But anyway, this time there's no drilling event and there are two quest events so it's not like it's all myshop, to whoever said so.

fate0023

fate0023

Rose Garden Explorer

• Members
  • 674 posts

Umm I'd advice you review your definition of "free" o.o
Also it's totally true manual drilling doesn't get you anywhere near the amount of rewards you can get AFK drilling.

But anyway, this time there's no drilling event and there are two quest events so it's not like it's all myshop, to whoever said so.

While it might be true that AFK drilling maximizes the rewards of the event, you still get the prizes (a lot less) by manual drilling. I think monsters also dropped sarah boxes. Being able to participate in the event without having to spend anything sounds like free to me.

kholyphoenix1

kholyphoenix1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Game cash! :D loL

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4089 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief
  • Level:400

Game cash! :D loL

Stop posting this kind of comment. If you continue your snarkiness, I will give you warning points and ban your forum account for the whole month until next maintenance. I don't want people to mess up MY patch note.

• NarutoUzumaki, azinovo and yanipopo like this

Kita

Kita

Mermaid Palace Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 421 posts
  • IGN:BunnyLarua
  • Class:3-E Kunugigaoka J.H.S.

is there any reason why those boxes are priced 12,000MS?

i mean, are they pet only, or do they include other equips? i could understand the price if its a pet only box.

ohh and on a side note, am i the only one who thinks that the (sheep/dragon) magic pets are more worth it for a gunner than the (fox/lion) sense pet?

the sense pet has : AP/AC/DA/LK/HP

the magic pet has : AC/MP/MA/LK/HP

to point out, magic pet has a higher LK and AC, and the only useless stat is MA.

while in sense pet, DA is partly not usable, and AP is a totally unused stat.

While it might be true that AFK drilling maximizes the rewards of the event, you still get the prizes (a lot less) by manual drilling. I think monsters also dropped sarah boxes. Being able to participate in the event without having to spend anything sounds like free to me.

in theory, manual drilling can give you more boxes on a lower depth field, if you notice the delay inbetween drilling of driller pets, theres a notable time-lag in it.

manual drilling can be done nearly 2times faster than driller pets at depths 20~30, and you can also instantly relocate whenever you're in a dead-spot (no items).

if driller pet's timers would stop ticking whenever you unequip them, i would do so just to takeover and manually drill.

this maximizes box output as much as possible, even if i do it just a few minutes in between breaks.

Tenma ☆ Watanabe

Tenma ☆ Watanabe

Rose Garden Explorer

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • IGN:Tenma
  • Class:
  • Level:Watanabe

i mean, are they pet only, or do they include other equips? i could understand the price if its a pet only box.

probably the stats but not sure?(maybe we'll get some earrings for them in the next update or the drop rate for 3's pets is decent?)  and yes, those are "pet only" boxes.

BRUhmQq.gif

Neko

Neko

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationJapan
  • IGN:ʚ♡ɞ
  • Class:Diva Neko
  • Level:243

Aw.. I was hoping for Nurse Nyxx boxes.. only Ninja Noxx.. ; n;

What do the boxes with G at the end mean? o_o

wezdl2JXVbOa.gif

Kita

Kita

Mermaid Palace Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 421 posts
  • IGN:BunnyLarua
  • Class:3-E Kunugigaoka J.H.S.

probably the stats but not sure?(maybe we'll get some earrings for them in the next update or the drop rate for 3's pets is decent?)  and yes, those are "pet only" boxes.

if they're pet only boxes then it makes sense, 12,000MS for a good pet is quite cheap even if its only 2slots.

fate0023

fate0023

Rose Garden Explorer

• Members
  • 674 posts

ohh and on a side note, am i the only one who thinks that the (sheep/dragon) magic pets are more worth it for a gunner than the (fox/lion) sense pet?

the sense pet has : AP/AC/DA/LK/HP

the magic pet has : AC/MP/MA/LK/HP

to point out, magic pet has a higher LK and AC, and the only useless stat is MA.

while in sense pet, DA is partly not usable, and AP is a totally unused stat.

in theory, manual drilling can give you more boxes on a lower depth field, if you notice the delay inbetween drilling of driller pets, theres a notable time-lag in it.

manual drilling can be done nearly 2times faster than driller pets at depths 20~30, and you can also instantly relocate whenever you're in a dead-spot (no items).

if driller pet's timers would stop ticking whenever you unequip them, i would do so just to takeover and manually drill.

this maximizes box output as much as possible, even if i do it just a few minutes in between breaks.

Pet only box that's why 12k

Well I'm being realistic, I doubt someone manual drilling would out drill an afk driller for the duration of the event.

Scott

Scott

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Aw.. I was hoping for Nurse Nyxx boxes.. only Ninja Noxx.. ; n;

What do the boxes with G at the end mean? o_o

I think the G means it's the box with the gun.

ansem112

ansem112

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • IGN:ansem112
  • Class:Mercenary et al.
  • Level:384

Heya guys, just a quick post about the new pet boxes. Pets are listed as 5 star pets, but synergy is currently not working for them by saying they are not 4-5 star pets. See if you guys can look into the issue for a solution, thanks!

-PolkaMocha-

-PolkaMocha-

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 116 posts
  • LocationColorado, USA
  • IGN:Okaasan
  • Class:Librarian lel
  • Level:16

Hi! Thank you for going through all of this work to produce a patch for us.

I don't know where to post my screen shots for the contest. Is there a seperate thread or is it this one?

caiocaio

caiocaio

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • IGN:Amel
  • Class:Soul Master

Does anyone know if the Floating Ghost Head 70 acquired from the halloween event will be timed with 30 days as the wiki says?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Cute Char is Cute, Halloween, bonus, 2nd job char pet level 300