Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • IGN:Ar2vick
  • Class:Gladiator
  • Level:34X

Any tips on fighting Ed?

Not that I can't beat him but I am having a very hard time. I tried 3 times and beat him once. Brought 150 Worldly cure every attempt.

I'm a Glad w/ 21k ap (buffed), ~900% total attr ,13k dp , 52k hp (My equips still sucks) + No Guardian. (Yes, I'm so weak)

My strategy is berserk and do pots. Sometimes the pots is spammed fast like when you enlighten your seed sometimes it does not happen.(How do you proc it battle?) If the fast spam of pot is success and continuous I can survive his normals hits until he debuff me with -95% elec resist and do elec type skill. 

Second, I don't really get Ed's HP bar. That is the only thing that give me my progress on defeating Ed.Ofc Ed starts with a blue then when I damaged him it went to half yellow. But when I regen (took a while) his hp is back to blue. Need clarification on this since most of monster with mobs can heal up to the current bar (eg. if the monster's current HP is yellow , can only heal upto full yellow bar). 

2 things that pop on my head is that; first, Ed can heal back to full HP ,or, Ed's HP bar is glitchy. (Really need explanation on this)

Any help is appreciated. Especially if tell in details. Thanks in advance. Have a nice day! :)

(Or maybe just link me to guide)

pokota

pokota

Tribunal Leviathan 2nd Rank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 310 posts
  • IGN:YetAnotherDPCoon
  • Class:Card Master
  • Level:70

Regarding the HP bar: I've seen that happen with Kaboom and some Punishers - if there's nobody actively fighting it, it'll reclaim health to where it's a boss again. It's generally not seen otherwise because most players don't stick around to see it happen.

Regarding Ed himself... Can he be fainted by Shockwave? If not, are you trying to solo Ed or just defeat him? If you're just trying to defeat him, borrow a Bunny or a Merc with access to the Ed battle and experience the miracle that is Guard Break.

LordGahnome

LordGahnome

Rose Garden Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 664 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • IGN:BuffyBuffIsBuffy
  • Class:Boofaloo
  • Level:322
Hey! I'm also a Glad with kind of similar stats. I have some more Hp, but pretty close otherwise. I have a guardian, but they're pretty much useless against him since their debuffs never hit him. The major obstacle you face when challenging Ed is his aura shatter. It's just about the most tragic thing ever since berserker counts as a buffing skill and it can be cancelled. >_< I haven't really found a way around the Ed problem either. Other than just getting way way more hax stats. It works pretty alright if you have a magic type spamming cure though.

Neal

Neal

Mirage Island Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts
  • IGN:HangedMan / CloseToYou
  • Class:Gambler / Duke
  • Level:Saiyan

Beating Requiem Ed is really tough since he hits like a truck, I think he is the hardest boss right now in the game since guardian skills does not work on him. I have trouble killing him too with my raccoon mainly because he deals quite a lot of damage and I rely on my HP to blast him off the map with my fart. He also can outheal my damage done to him since charm types DPS is low compared to magic and power.

As for my raccoon's stats, I have around 243k HP, 16.9k DP buffed and 1k HV buffed, I would gladly trade a some of my HP to increase my HV if it allows me to dodge most of his attacks. I need a rough estimate on how much HV is required before I start working on my HV stuffs.

Any help/tips is appreciated ^^ cheers.

Spoiler

powahpow

powahpow

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • IGN:Ar2vick
  • Class:Gladiator
  • Level:34X

But if I get to know how to proc that spam pots while battling ed. That would greatly increase my chance. Anyone knows how?

Melting

Melting

Selfie Girl 2015

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 167 posts
  • IGN:Melting
  • Class:Duelist
  • Level:400
If he become berserker, just exit the room and re-enter. Usually what I do is i buff up my skills before entering the room and then press my berserker before he pops up. You wants to damage him before he uses his hp regain skill.
  • Bongohead and powahpow like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Ed, Reqiuem, Chaos, Tower, Chaos tower