Photo

Suggestion: Guardian event (or something like this)

card id suggestion event secret card

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

camaragustavo

camaragustavo

Dracarys

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • IGN:Aegon

Sorry if this isnt the right place to post it but I couldnt find a specific suggestion thread here :P

Not sure if it is possible but it would be really cool if you guys could make an event to encourage 'high' level tricksters do their Guardians quests and so. As I can see theres a lot of people looking for secret cards, cause theyre lazy to do card id, and high level stones which u can get in those card ids. It would be like an extra event with some kind of bonus for those who complete it.

It would help the market and just make people stay away from drill a while

pokota

pokota

Tribunal Leviathan 2nd Rank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 313 posts
  • IGN:YetAnotherDPCoon
  • Class:Card Master
  • Level:70

i was actually going to suggest adding Ordinary Keys into the Card ID prize rotation, but I have no idea if that's even possible. If it's a simple question of what item to swap, take Tourmaline or Citrine out of the rotation. They're not useful in any capacity and all they do is clog inventory (which given the game auto-tosses if you're doing Card ID and hit 300 items is not a good thing; though stones are by far more effective at hitting the 300 item cap they at least have a function outside of "sell this to NPCs").

Still, a Guardian/Enlightenment/Card ID Event would be pretty cool, and it would make one of my goals (getting EVERYBODY EVER to do the enlightenment quests) a heluva lot easier.

• camaragustavo likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: card id, suggestion, event, secret card