Photo

1144 Light Wind/Earth Sheep?

inquiry potential power level build help sheep witch

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Poll: What Do You Think Of This Graph? (9 member(s) have cast votes)

Please Read Before Voting

1. Sounds Good (2 votes [22.22%])

Percentage of vote: 22.22%

2. Do It! (2 votes [22.22%])

Percentage of vote: 22.22%

3. Maybe Not... (1 votes [11.11%])

Percentage of vote: 11.11%

4. I Wouldn't If I Were You (4 votes [44.44%])

Percentage of vote: 44.44%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Paylette

Paylette

Rose Garden Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 611 posts
  • LocationTurning Salt into Sugar
  • IGN:Temmie
  • Class:Tem
  • Level:300

Hello Everyone!

I come asking a simple question.

I Was Thinking...

I want to make a plvler sheep. This being said, I'd really need to

consider her build, right? Well, the gear's easy, but I wanted to

know if I should try to go for 1144 or if I should stick with 1441.

Because

Sheep are squishy and can also miss attacks. If I can make a Pure

LK with this build, I'd have good Mat. Compound Skills and be a bit

more bulky when it comes to being attacked. I figured I'd just comp

and refine ALL of my gear with MA (at least... what I can).

If Not

Then I'll just stick with the classic build of 1441 and compound for adequate

HP/DP.

So What Are Your Thoughts?

Please let me know.

And Hey...

Thank You.

Paylette

Paylette

Rose Garden Explorer

• Members
  • 611 posts

Please only grant insightful comments

in a polite manner. Thank you!

heartfull

heartfull

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • IGN:Eliana
  • Class:Soul Master
  • Level:270
As a person who's made a plvl sheep before, what i recommend is a 1441 sheep. Chances are that you will most likely become a Wind/Earth/Light Witch, and if you do you won't need the extra survival stats that 1144 provides. However, if you go Soul Master you will need to comp some of your items with HP and that should be sufficient survivability, even if you go 1441. Imo I've never used a 1144 build because it's just so much easier to comp HP for survivability than to comp MA.

Also, I don't think I've ever had a problem with missing, the gears you get will provide enough LK for you to always hit OuO
  • Paylette likes this

Neal

Neal

Mirage Island Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts
  • IGN:HangedMan / CloseToYou
  • Class:Gambler / Duke
  • Level:Saiyan
I don't think that this is even possible XD you need to have 4 in magic since you are a magic type. Maybe change to 1414 ?

Anyway, here is my view on this.

I think that going 1441 is the best for a light wind/earth sheep. This is because you are blessed with high survivability in the form of Shield of Heaven and Light Shield.

Focusing entirely on MA will actually makes you bulkier while at the same time increasing damage output. You will need MA whenever possible since wind element damage is low compared to other element. This helps you reach the MA required for OHKO easier.

Good luck with your sheepie !
  • Bongohead and Paylette like this
Spoiler

Placebo

Placebo

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • IGN:~
  • Level:Child

In my opinion, it could be a very good build for power level purposes, basically since we have access to web tempering, and you can get high LK base values from most of magic gears. Don't need to comp anything with LK (probably your staff or shield, but i assume u gonna get attribute for ohko mobs with wind/earth skills).

For mobs, you don't really need tons of LK. Id say, if u want to plvl at kerbs, with 150 LK you basically will be hitting 100% of the times without missing, which is very easy to get at level 140~160, for example. And if you are high leveled (200+), for higher floors at Chaos Tower, with 200~250 LK you will be safe too.

And about charm stats, u could be more safe since the 4 in charm, which provides u good DP/HP to survive, adding the DP boost from Light Shield + a decent shield or hat refined with DP, u probably won't need SoH  :).

• Paylette likes this

heartfull

heartfull

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

I don't think that this is even possible XD you need to have 4 in magic since you are a magic type. Maybe change to 1414 ?

I think that going 1441 is the best for a light wind/earth sheep. This is because you are blessed with high survivability in the form of Shield of Heaven and Light Shield.

Focusing entirely on MA will actually makes you bulkier while at the same time increasing damage output. You will need MA whenever possible since wind element damage is low compared to other element. This helps you reach the MA required for OHKO easier.

I was thinking the same about 1144 not even being possible but I'm not one to complain X'D. If you believe hard enough you can accomplish anything in life *^*)9
  • Paylette likes this

Scott

Scott

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

1441 all the way! Honestly I don't have anything to add to what heartfull and Neal said.

• Paylette likes this

Bongohead

Bongohead

Tree Sap

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts
  • IGN:Geepie
  • Level:399.9

DA and WT are useless in combat.

1414 Pure LK or 3LK:1Anything would give you all the combat-useful stats at more or less the same ratio.

You can get more of whatever you want from your equips, mostly MA and attribute in order to OHKO with Wind Blade (since you wouldn't really be lacking defense or LK).

• Paylette likes this

Paylette

Paylette

Rose Garden Explorer

• Members
  • 611 posts

As a person who's made a plvl sheep before, what i recommend is a 1441 sheep. Chances are that you will most likely become a Wind/Earth/Light Witch, and if you do you won't need the extra survival stats that 1144 provides. However, if you go Soul Master you will need to comp some of your items with HP and that should be sufficient survivability, even if you go 1441. Imo I've never used a 1144 build because it's just so much easier to comp HP for survivability than to comp MA.

Also, I don't think I've ever had a problem with missing, the gears you get will provide enough LK for you to always hit OuO

Thank you for your input ^_^

EDIT: One more thing, would you be so kind as to tell me good eq sets for Kerbs?

Paylette

Paylette

Rose Garden Explorer

• Members
  • 611 posts

Thank you! And yes, I do plan on becoming wind/earth ^_^

heartfull

heartfull

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Yay! Was hoping you'd ask me  ^_^ I am going to assume the equipments you would like would be for around level 150 so those are the ones I will recommend, also unsure if you are going hybrid Light witch or SM so i will just recommend for SM(basically the same but if you go Light then I recommend much more MA compounding in place of HP).

Weapon  The best weapon, especially for the added wind attribute, is the Altiverse Twist Staff. Most people try and get a staff with a base of at least 30 MA and with at least 3 slots, so that you can comp enough wind attribute for it to noticeably increase your wind skill damage.

Shield I am unsure of your budget so I will first recommend any shield with a decent amount of DP, at least 3 slots, and you can just comp HP on it. The ultimate shield for lvl 140 is not a bad choice, especially if you are looking for something cheap. If you have about 200k myshop available then I recommend a CBS compounded with Air Attribute, from CBS you will not get the added HP of other shields but you will get a wind attribute attack boost and also pretty good defense. B) 

Accessories/Helmet/Cape For these three items I recommend you get them from the Magician Dragon Box 150.

You should comp both the helmet and accessory with MA and the cape with either MA or HP (depends on whichever you feel you need more). Another good accessory is the Opal Bracelet 130, which you also compound MA on.

http://wiki.ggftw.co...al_Bracelet_130

http://wiki.ggftw.co..._Dragon_Box_150

Pet Okay this one is a hard one, there are just so many pets that are available, most of which i have no clue about XD. You can basically go for any pet with a good amount of MA or that is compoundable MA with a lot of slots. A really good pet, if you can manage to afford and find one, is a Tacky 160. He has great base MA and with 3 slots he can reach up to 100 and more MA (with hax stats of course). I have one but he's currently hiding in my bank :ph34r: 

http://wiki.ggftw.co...kster/Tacky_160

Sprint For the sprint I recommend a level 140 Kitty earring. You can compound it with HP and also get that extremely useful speed boost, I'm not sure if there is any other sprint that you could also go for, but yea hehe.  :) 

Mask/Head Almost forgot about these XD. For these the best options are the lvl 130 Shobon Mask and Head item. They both have 4 compound slots and are pretty cheap (i believe 7k ms each). Lots of MA available from just these 2 equipments (:

Of course, if anyone has any better recommendations please share them :D these are just the items that I have always used on my party level sheep and they have yet to fail me ^^. I really hope this helped you, i tried to give reasons why to get things and which you should choose if you are on a budget. Good luck on your party level sheep  :D 

heartfull

heartfull

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Now i run back into the wild, as a llama *^*)/. (Kinda wish I could lol but for now i sleep :3 if you have more questions just send me a pm and I'll help as much as possible 😀)

Tenma ☆ Watanabe

Tenma ☆ Watanabe

Rose Garden Explorer

• Members
  • 617 posts
  • IGN:Tenma
  • Class:
  • Level:Watanabe

1144 sheepy ish Impossibruuuuu  :blink:

BRUhmQq.gif

asnoobasme

asnoobasme

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts
  • LocationMy place is placeless, my trace is traceless. No body no soul I am from the soul of souls
  • IGN:Sasha
  • Class:sheep
  • Level:1
i would suggest you to go for 1441 or 1432. you rely shield of heaven for survival late game. hp and dp does give you a bit of tankiness before you get soh but your sole survivability still rely pretty much on soh once you get it. more wt and lk also give you more adv than hp and dp =S if you're going for pure builds like darklord/ soulmasters 1414 build is actually quite decent ;0 because they dont have soh (though i still run 2 1441 soulmasters ~_~)

She's mad but she's magic, there's no lie in her fire.                        charmander_gif_by_dragon93_scales.gif

Kita

Kita

Mermaid Palace Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 427 posts
  • IGN:BunnyLarua
  • Class:3-E Kunugigaoka J.H.S.

how is 1144 sheep possible!?

though if you meant 4magic 4sense, its highly doable.

charm is overrated by rTO standard, the stats you'd get from putting 4 in charm is negligible compared to how OP you'd get from comps.

on the other hand, 4sense gives you the much needed weight and LK, while it lets you concentrate on MA comps some more.

and one thing to note about LK stat, its where you'd get your much needed survivability, LK will give you probability to block both magic and physical attacks.

on the note of light sheep, shield of heaven and light shield lets you become incredibly tanky even with only 1charm.

on that note, a Plvler benefits better with huge WT, 4sense is preferable in this case.

the reason as to why its because it lets you carry more potions and would require you to repot less often.

and if you plan on plvling in kerbs, you'd get better survivability by getting the right amount of DP from equips.

compounding DP on koala/red crab vest, and comfy sheep hat will let you get enough DP to literally shut off kerbs damage to 1.

soulmaster is actually much better in PVM because of domains and blessings.

using blessings is risky, its based purely on AC and LK stat, while its also affected by attribute.

both domain and blessings are affected by attribute, though i'm not aware of the specific amount.

Sakuraa

Sakuraa

Phantom School Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 171 posts

It depends really where you want to plvl and if you are a witch or a soul master. 

if you are a witch then SoH and light shield will gives you all DP and 'HP' you need for survival - then I recommend the 1441 build (Sense and Magic) which is good for all Maps (kerbs/CT/beetles..)

If you are a Soul Master plvling at kerbs, I would still suggest going 1441 because with a high DP shield that has HP you're good to go (you kill the monsters before they lay an attack really you won't receive much hits)

if you are planning on plvling at high level maps as a Soul Master I would suggest the 1432 build (though if you have a high DP shield/hat you're good to go at any map)

to sum up ~ if it is for just plvling purposes -> Go Witch

Neal

Neal

Mirage Island Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts
  • IGN:HangedMan / CloseToYou
  • Class:Gambler / Duke
  • Level:Saiyan

how is 1144 sheep possible!?

though if you meant 4magic 4sense, its highly doable.
charm is overrated by rTO standard, the stats you'd get from putting 4 in charm is negligible compared to how OP you'd get from comps.
on the other hand, 4sense gives you the much needed weight and LK, while it lets you concentrate on MA comps some more.
and one thing to note about LK stat, its where you'd get your much needed survivability, LK will give you probability to block both magic and physical attacks.

on the note of light sheep, shield of heaven and light shield lets you become incredibly tanky even with only 1charm.

I don't think getting 4 in charm is overrated at all, it helps you achieve the balance that you want in your build easier and more efficient. Say for example you are aiming for a 100k HP while maintaining 1.5k MA dark lord, it is much easier to pump the points into HP than to MA. Getting that extra 20k from base HP really helps a lot as usually 20k can be achieved by using at least 4-5 slot. Whereas if you compound for MA instead, you can get around 120-150 MA (thats assuming you get 30 per compound), and it will scale quite high with buff.

But since she is going to be a light mage, I agree that charm is a bit pointless XD but it helps her to survive until she get SoH, I think thats the only selling point of putting charm in a light mage.

Also adding to Heartful Equipment suggestion, Dragon Vest 140 seems like a good option if you are looking for a vest, got everything you need, MA, LK and HP and can also be compounded with MA, LK and HP !

Spoiler

Kita

Kita

Mermaid Palace Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 427 posts
  • IGN:BunnyLarua
  • Class:3-E Kunugigaoka J.H.S.

its a plvling build though, its better to put the stat where its harder to get.

WT in particular is very hard to get without sacrificing an equipment or two, sprint is much more desirable for PVM wind sheep.

on a side note, plvling on ice bear via wind-blade requires 618MA before mist and 1000% air attr, this excludes elemental boost and domain.

or if 1000% air attr isn't possible, 770MA before mist and 600% air attr should do the trick.

and to make this incredibly hilarious, make blessings ohko icebear. :wub:

from what i know about attr you'd need roughly 1000% attr and 1300LK without domain nor elemental boost.

for some people here, 1300LK is easily achievable before lvl250, this makes ice bear plvling via blessing quite possible.

you guys are actually giving me weird ideas now, ice bears have a tight spawn zone, wind blade and whirlwind can pretty much cover it.

sadly whirlwind only ticks once every 2seconds, otherwise it would've been the most nastiest PVM zoning spell.

• Neal likes this

heartfull

heartfull

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
I forgot to add this in, but here goes. When i first made a wind/earth/light witch I was so annoyed with it. I loved the survivability but spamming that shield over and over and over made me so mad X'D, hated every second of it. So i went for a Wind/Earth SM and compounded some items with HP and it was so much better for me. Without the need of SoH everything just becomes so much better, for me at least.

Phthalocyanine

Phthalocyanine

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • IGN:Phthalocyanine

and to make this incredibly hilarious, make blessings ohko icebear. :wub:

from what i know about attr you'd need roughly 1000% attr and 1300LK without domain nor elemental boost.

for some people here, 1300LK is easily achievable before lvl250, this makes ice bear plvling via blessing quite possible.

i thought blessings don't give exp tho, at least they didn't last time i used them 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: inquiry, potential power level, build help, sheep, witch