Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 3661 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief
  • Level:400

With the abundance of free use items, many players are now partaking in functions such as refining, tempering, forging, pet training and fusing. Along with that, I have received a few reports that such functions are bugged.

Please take note of the following:

1. Web tempering may or may not work on some items. You temper at your own risk. If the stats look strange, perhaps you may not want to do tempering on website. Do tempering in game instead. Any problem with your item as a result of web tempering is not going to be fixed by GM. This has been made known to players since the beginning of the server.

2. Tempering does not guarantee you will end up getting high stats. Your results are random. This is not a bug. Please stop reporting to me that your item is ruined because of tempering bug.

3. Refining has never been an easy function to do. The higher level your item is, the harder it is to refine. If you failed 20, 30 or more times at refining a certain level, it is not a bug. Please stop reporting this as a bug and stop asking me to help fix your item.

4. When forging, always put the item with the comps or refine level you want to keep on the first slot. When you mistakenly put your items in the wrong slot and end up losing the comps or the refine, it is not a bug.

5. Pet training has always given random results. Again, this is not a bug.

6. Make sure you put your items for fusion in the correct slots. First slot is for stats; second slot is for looks. If you defused later, the item on the second slot will lose its stats.

Finally, for reporting of issue, always state your IGN, attach screenshots for evidence, and state other information such as date/time when the issue happens. 

• Torikakae, Autumn, Silmeria and 9 others like this

Bongohead

Bongohead

Tree Sap

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts
  • IGN:Geepie
  • Level:399.9

Nice.

Could also mention that Pet Synergy makes you loose your comps.

And that Expanding without Patron Marks of Hephaestus destroys your item if failed.

• Aran and Renard like this

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 3661 posts

Nice.

And that Expanding without Patron Marks of Hephaestus destroys your item if failed.

Thank you for adding those. Yes, they are correct.

Also if you have fused your 2nd job char pet, then you equip it with earring, the fused pet will revert to its original form. So you should equip the earring first, then you fuse the pet, then the fuse will stay.

Neal

Neal

Mirage Island Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts
  • IGN:HangedMan / CloseToYou
  • Class:Gambler / Duke
  • Level:Saiyan

I wonder how many people reported this kind of issue already, that a thread like this has to be made XD

Anyway, informative post !

Might also add that web item compounding / pet compound is also random and can give minimum compound, some people find it shocking that even web compound gave them minimum results.

• Aran likes this
Spoiler

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 3661 posts

Yes, Neal is correct.

Here are more tips/info (this thread is becoming a tips thread):

1. Stacking of same type elixirs for compounding (min-min elixirs, max-max elixirs; e.g., white-green elixer + amethyst) can only be done on website comp, not in game. In-game comp only allows min-max elixirs (e.g., black + white green).

2. White green + white green EV combination gives the highest max range. However, there is no guarantee that you will get max or high comps; in fact, I have often gotten almost minimum comps even with white green + white green EV.

3. Sometimes, when your char is afk drilling, and you move the char while it is in a drilling mode, after that when you press "D", your char does not receive the command to drill and just stand there mocking you idiotically. Well, if you encounter this issue, just get out of that map and come back in again. You can press "D" and this will work again.

If you were drilling in a mine, and this mine allows you to enter MyShop, then you can also enter MyShop and then come out again, and your "D" would work again.

4. There is a bug that has happened to a few people. It has happened to me a few times. That is, when you drop items, such as used drills, you may also end up dropping other items which may be your uniques, CF, or other droppable items (this bug does not affect undroppable items). The thing is, please do not drop those items one after another very fast. Your clicks may accidentally touch upon other item files, causing those items to drop unintentionally together with your intentionally-dropped items.  

There is another possible time when this could happen. This is when the game announces something; the announcement appears on the screen (for example, announcing fiesta, or announcing Shadow world is going to open, or some such announcements), and at the exact same time, you are dropping something to the ground. Perhaps there's a crossed wire somewhere in the programme and your clicks may end up clicking on items you didn't actually click in the first place.

Just as a precaution, perhaps when game announcement comes on screen, stop your dropping off something. 

Lastly, always look to the ground where you have dropped items. Take a look at what you have dropped. This has saved me from losing a Draconic Sword.

Anyone with good tips are welcome to share them here.

• Ghaspar and jazzmine like this

Silmeria

Silmeria

Captain Skull's Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts
  • IGN:LinaInverse
  • Class:Witch

Possibly the auction house 300 items.

If you buy something in the auction house, and have 300 items, when you log in your item count will drop to something much lower, and some of your items will be missing.

Just clear out your inventory a bit, and relog!  Magic! its back B)

An easy way to check if you have something in your inventory is to use auction house.  Just search your inventory (oh gosh there was a time you couldnt search...lets take this time to thank the mods/gm/coder for this one...) for it, if its there you have it.

This one comes up a lot.

Also:  I ran out of likes for today...but that "just stand there mocking you like an idiot" made me laugh :lol:

This is an awesome thread B)

• Vis and Aran like this

danielitan123

danielitan123

Rose Garden Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • LocationIsrael
  • IGN:Kukilldanielit/danielitan
  • Class:buffalo

pls check the amethyst Elixir bug From Box A

Keyos

Keyos

Game & Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 243 posts
  • IGN:Keyos
  • Class:Duelist
If you login and logoff to switch characters constantly, there will be a high chance that you will get a EE error.
  • Vis, Aran and Bongohead like this
Spoiler

NarutoUzumaki

NarutoUzumaki

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 65 posts

People were actually reporting that xD?

Why must guardians have AI of a sweet potato?  :(

Neal

Neal

Mirage Island Explorer

• Members
  • 534 posts

@NarutoUzumaki

Apparently yes haha 

Spoiler

Kita

Kita

Mermaid Palace Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 418 posts
  • IGN:BunnyLarua
  • Class:3-E Kunugigaoka J.H.S.

4. There is a bug that has happened to a few people. It has happened to me a few times. That is, when you drop items, such as used drills, you may also end up dropping other items which may be your uniques, CF, or other droppable items (this bug does not affect undroppable items). The thing is, please do not drop those items one after another very fast. Your clicks may accidentally touch upon other item files, causing those items to drop unintentionally together with your intentionally-dropped items.  

There is another possible time when this could happen. This is when the game announces something; the announcement appears on the screen (for example, announcing fiesta, or announcing Shadow world is going to open, or some such announcements), and at the exact same time, you are dropping something to the ground. Perhaps there's a crossed wire somewhere in the programme and your clicks may end up clicking on items you didn't actually click in the first place.

Just as a precaution, perhaps when game announcement comes on screen, stop your dropping off something. 

Lastly, always look to the ground where you have dropped items. Take a look at what you have dropped. This has saved me from losing a Draconic Sword.

i would actually like to ask something in relation to this, is there a way to remove the NPC sell item limitation? so that instead of dropping spent drills you could just sell through NPC.

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 3661 posts

pls check the amethyst Elixir bug From Box A

This will be included in next maintenance. 

I would like to keep this thread as tips & info, not a place where you make a report like this, please.

• yanipopo likes this

danielitan123

danielitan123

Rose Garden Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • LocationIsrael
  • IGN:Kukilldanielit/danielitan
  • Class:buffalo

This will be included in next maintenance. 

I would like to keep this thread as tips & info, not a place where you make a report like this, please.

ok Aran 

Neal

Neal

Mirage Island Explorer

• Members
  • 534 posts

Here's another mini tip / small trickster life hack :

1. For transferring items through AH between account real quick !

step 1: put the desired item in AH private link for 1 galder
step 2: open up your AH store [don't close this one]
step 3: open a new tab and then open playtrickster.com
step 4: log out and then log in with the account you want to transfer the item to
step 5: go to your AH store tab from step 2 and just click the link ^^

Saved me a lot of time when I want to do huge item transfer !

2. Quicker NPC exchange !

Adjust your exchange window so that the the [ + GO ] button and the "Do you really want to exchange" [ Yes ] button stacks on top of each other as shown below

Spoiler

this makes your mouse movement efficient, instead of moving your mouse to looking to find that tiny yes button (and sometimes mis-clicked them), now you can just click [ + GO ] twice in a row since the [ Yes ] button will be on the same place.

I used this a lot of times for exchange npc such as like Miranda Watty, GM_Wan, and Lorena.

3. Quick Daily Coupon Farm !

Not sure if I'm gonna share this one since its a secret passed down through my ancestors for generations fufufu.. :ph34r:  I can get 1 coupon in 2 min (3min at max if laggy). I'll wait and see depends on how many people are interested in this XD

• Aran, Bongohead, Hanryuushi and 2 others like this
Spoiler

heartfull

heartfull

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • IGN:Eliana
  • Class:Soul Master
  • Level:270
I'm interested in quick daily coupons 😁

Bongohead

Bongohead

Tree Sap

• Members
  • 870 posts

>Create a bunch of lvl 10s.

>Get a stack of Crystals (if you don't AFK drill, get the ones people leave behind at Gate of Desert Beach, Path to Desert Beach, etc.).

>Do Indiana John's Daily Quest at Blooming Cora with each of them.

heartfull

heartfull

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • IGN:Eliana
  • Class:Soul Master
  • Level:270
Oh that's a daily quest? RIP 5k crystals i threw away the other day lol.

Ericc

Ericc

Captain Skull's Pirate

• Members
  • 305 posts
  • IGN:Ehrin & Ehric
  • Class:Upper

Nice.

Wait so if I defuse pet on web I lose my comps?

Bongohead

Bongohead

Tree Sap

• Members
  • 870 posts

Wait so if I defuse pet on web I lose my comps?

Pet Synergy isn't Pet Fusing.

Ericc

Ericc

Captain Skull's Pirate

• Members
  • 305 posts
  • IGN:Ehrin & Ehric
  • Class:Upper

Pet Synergy isn't Pet Fusing.

o nvm

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: temper, refine, forge, pet training, fusing