With the abundance of free use items, many players are now partaking in functions such as refining, tempering, forging, pet training and fusing. Along with that, I have received a few reports that such functions are bugged.
Please take note of the following:
1. Web tempering may or may not work on some items. You temper at your own risk. If the stats look strange, perhaps you may not want to do tempering on website. Do tempering in game instead. Any problem with your item as a result of web tempering is not going to be fixed by GM. This has been made known to players since the beginning of the server.
2. Tempering does not guarantee you will end up getting high stats. Your results are random. This is not a bug. Please stop reporting to me that your item is ruined because of tempering bug.
3. Refining has never been an easy function to do. The higher level your item is, the harder it is to refine. If you failed 20, 30 or more times at refining a certain level, it is not a bug. Please stop reporting this as a bug and stop asking me to help fix your item.
4. When forging, always put the item with the comps or refine level you want to keep on the first slot. When you mistakenly put your items in the wrong slot and end up losing the comps or the refine, it is not a bug.
5. Pet training has always given random results. Again, this is not a bug.
6. Make sure you put your items for fusion in the correct slots. First slot is for stats; second slot is for looks. If you defused later, the item on the second slot will lose its stats.
Finally, for reporting of issue, always state your IGN, attach screenshots for evidence, and state other information such as date/time when the issue happens.