Photo

Charm Survey (Cat/Raccoon)

raccoon cat charm poll personal gain discussion

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Poll: Charm Survey (Cat/Raccoon) (36 member(s) have cast votes)

What Stat Build Do You Use?

1. Pure HP (11 votes [30.56%])

Percentage of vote: 30.56%

2. Pure DP (1 votes [2.78%])

Percentage of vote: 2.78%

3. Pure HV (8 votes [22.22%])

Percentage of vote: 22.22%

4. Pure AP (8 votes [22.22%])

5. Pure WT (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

6. Pure LK (0 votes [0.00%])

7. AP/HV (8 votes [22.22%])

8. Other (Comment!) (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

Kita

Kita

Mermaid Palace Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 421 posts
  • IGN:BunnyLarua
  • Class:3-E Kunugigaoka J.H.S.

the other unusual builds aren't fairly reliable, in a sense you're restricted by a few handful of skills that are on a long cooldown.

HV and AP has, on the other hand, have plenty more skills that scales well and has a low cooldown.

and AP by itself can be boosted with attr, so even if the skills are on cooldown, you can wack them all to death.

and in terms of raw bulk, going into entertainer skill tree (duke, cat, etc.) gives you sumo suit, the most ridiculously overpowered shield i've ever seen.

sumo suit scales with HV up to a certain point, with means you can go full HV for dukes and get the remaining HV from comps, then switch to HP or DP.

on the other hand, prima still has more benefit with pure AP, just get the HV from comps.

sumo suit has 50% damage reduction at 301HV, that is the cap as well.

skills that scales with DP is effectively just siren song, for full house DP decreases it's backlash damage.

skills that scales with HP are siren song, impaling rage, power charging(gambler), heavy hit(gambler,meta), and mass destruction.

• Paylette likes this

Arualx

Arualx

Selfie Lady 2015

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationScotland
  • IGN:Aru || Mira
  • Class:Bani || Shepi
  • Level:400||400

On eto I played an AP Primadonna and an HV Coon ( both were hella fun <3 )

However on this server I decided to switch things up a bit, my first cat was HV BUT I WENT PRIMA FOR SOME REASON I DONT KNOW WHY >n<
So because of this silly mistake I made a 2nd cat which is an HP Diva and even tho I haven't got this one very high level she is still a lot of fun to play c:

I honestly can't give a favourite but I do miss my AP primadonna at times, maybe I'll buy a point back all and make my HV cat AP but ugh myshop ;c

[Love Live] || Maki is #1 Angel Bae Waifu || [Love Live]

<3 Donate Crystals <3

HSjNkgY.gif

Mira || Aru || Nakka || Makki || Slaine || Lucozade || Hydie

/4 ~ Forward ~ /4

pokota

pokota

Tribunal Leviathan 2nd Rank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 313 posts
  • IGN:YetAnotherDPCoon
  • Class:Card Master
  • Level:70

On the point of pure DP; yes the only offensive skill that directly benefits from that is Siren Song (and honestly? It gets more mileage out of HP than DP). With that said, All of the HP-based skills benefit from high DP just from slowing down the decay rate. Yes, a pure HP Siren Song does more damage at the onset of battle, but as the battle drags on you're either using a half-powered Song or else are burning potions to keep your damage rate up.

While the DP guy? Yeah the damage output is lower but it stretches a LOT farther in a drawn-out battle.

(NOTE: This is assuming that the transformations and Mass Destruction skills are left out of the picture. The builds that specifically focus on using those skills are far superior at using them anyway.)

• Paylette likes this

Paylette

Paylette

Rose Garden Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 611 posts
  • LocationTurning Salt into Sugar
  • IGN:Temmie
  • Class:Tem
  • Level:300

I prefer being pure DP (with a comp emphasis on HP) over anything else, but I will also be the first to admit that it's a boring slog until you get Impelling Rage/Siren Song.

I'm sure it's worth getting there though c:

Paylette

Paylette

Rose Garden Explorer

• Members
  • 611 posts

On eto I played an AP Primadonna and an HV Coon ( both were hella fun <3 )

However on this server I decided to switch things up a bit, my first cat was HV BUT I WENT PRIMA FOR SOME REASON I DONT KNOW WHY >n<
So because of this silly mistake I made a 2nd cat which is an HP Diva and even tho I haven't got this one very high level she is still a lot of fun to play c:

I honestly can't give a favourite but I do miss my AP primadonna at times, maybe I'll buy a point back all and make my HV cat AP but ugh myshop ;c

They're difficult to maintain XD I know I had to mooch off of my friend for some boss EQs, but they're still pretty fun

Paylette

Paylette

Rose Garden Explorer

• Members
  • 611 posts

My diva's build is 3124, I have more points in HV than AP but I'm an AP/HV hybrid. My equipment is mainly HP, and I have 2 or 3 HV ones and I always wear 1 AP accessory.

I use AP/attr equipment set for Chaos Tower bosses. Sometimes for gathering quest items I just switch to an attr weapon and use my HP/HV set. [Evolution, Fatal Wound, Beast Claw, One Pair, Volley Kick]

Attr set for CT (left), HV-HP set with attr weapon(right):

ab63fa6da969a5dad6ca6505fd562a4d.jpg  743d19858b07029a9b5a4894ce2ce33a.jpg

At fiesta and PQs I change to HP/HV equipment. [Volley Kick, One Pair, Siren Song, Impelling Rage + HV and DP buffs]

HV-HP set:

3d373aeac509c0e63da93a62220c53b4.jpg

I am AP/HV hybrid because of Evolution skill. I'm planning to reset my stats so I can go pure AP for Evolution and One Pair and attr set. I can get more HV from equipment than from bonus points. And I won't go pure HP because I use Evolution and I like that skill. I checked my stats with a calculator mentioned on the main wiki page and I would be better with pure AP stats ^^ http://fungaah.awardspace.com/

[sidenote: I don't have WT problems with the reduced potions' and cards' WT yaaay]

Edit: on the pictures there are only un-buffed stats

I went primadonna, it works just as well xD

Those WT problems though q w q tell me your secrets

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: raccoon, cat, charm, poll, personal gain, discussion