Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 116 posts
  • LocationColorado, USA
  • IGN:Okaasan
  • Class:Librarian lel
  • Level:16

It would be pretty cool if you made music for places that reused OSTs like Mirage Island or Tapasco Volcano. :0

• zstyle likes this

Flannel

Flannel

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 243 posts
  • IGN:Flannel
  • Class:Wizard

I wonder how much work would be put on the coders to make the new OST officially part of the game once it's complete...?

If you can replace it yourself with a quick drag and drop, then it's definitely possible to make it the server norm.

Become the wings of rebellion, that breaketh thy chains of captivity.

stardust_bunny

stardust_bunny

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationEastern Europe
  • IGN:Alessandria
  • Class:Primadonna
  • Level:170

Those tracks are absolutely beautiful, I'd love it if we could use them instead of the original TO tracks! 

• zstyle likes this

andypandy123

andypandy123

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts
  • Locationgermany/Cuxhaven/northcoast
  • IGN:LuckyAndy
  • Class:Bomb
  • Level:Infinity

hi this is andy niice idea with the music btw :D hope it will work 

the thing i want to sugguest is another boss summon in the future if that is even possible even if it is laggy as hell it is so much fun and connect all ppls all over caballa to try hunt em down and having fun i would like to see that again :D 

ps:and and is a 100 times more fun than drilling events for now :D

well let me know what u guys think about my little idea here cheers ure dear Andypandy :v

zstyle

zstyle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • IGN:KazumaMishima

Hello everyone,

This is Z-Style. I would like to first deeply apologize for the huge delay on finishing the New Trickster Online OST and for the lack of updates :( I was caught up on a lot of school work last year and also finishing up other projects i had going that were left unfinished due to it, but now i am 100% back and ready to finish the project up! Which I hope there's still an interest for in the community :)

First thing i'll do is go back and remake a few tracks like the Blooming Coral Day Theme. Also, I'll be working on the project on my own now going forward since, Virix is too busy with other projects to help me work on the project. After that it's on to the second part that includes Megalopolis and Poppuri Dungeon! Thank you for all the encouraging feedback and I hope that I won't let you guys down with the New OST project.

Feel free to add me as well in-game, if you guys would like (I'll be mostly on evenings PST time):

IGN: KazumaMishima

zstyle

zstyle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Hello Tricksters, I have finished remaking both the Blooming Coral Day and Paradise Night themes. You can listen to the new versions here: 

Blooming Coral Day Theme: https://soundcloud.c...online-original

Paradise Night Theme: https://soundcloud.c...online-original

You can also download the updated OST folder with all the tracks for the 1st part of the new OST here: http://www.mediafire...1_(Updated).zip 

All the tracks are already named to replace the ones in the Trickster bgm folder so, all you have to do is drag and drop them :) (Remember to make a backup in case you want to switch between OST's). Please stay tuned for more updates :D I'll now start working on the second part of the new OST.

• Paige likes this

zstyle

zstyle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Hello everyone! I have finally completed the second part of the new OST for Trickster  :D I also updated a few tracks in the first part. I have updated my initial post with the links to the songs on my soundcloud and I just uploaded both parts to mediafire, so the download links should be good to go  :) I hope everyone enjoys and thanks for listening!

Now I'll start working on the third part. Stay tuned everyone!

• Paige, Keyos and Panpyro like this

P3lli

P3lli

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationSpain
  • IGN:P3LLI
  • Class:Thief Master *Soon™

Awesome work, it looks like you put a lot of time on it. But I had to say that I'm against replacing the off. Ost with a custom one when you could simply replace it by yourself. Srry if I'm rude but Ppl when they come to this server  want to experience the game as close as it was back in the day on an "official" server, not a custom one. 

vEBFT.jpg

(my grammar sucks)

zstyle

zstyle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Awesome work, it looks like you put a lot of time on it. But I had to say that I'm against replacing the off. Ost with a custom one when you could simply replace it by yourself. Srry if I'm rude but Ppl when they come to this server want to experience the game as close as it was back in the day on an "official" server, not a custom one.

Thanks for your input, I really appreciate it! There's actually a lot of people interested in the new OST I'm composing for the game. Keep in mind that you don't have to replace the official OST with the new one if you don't want to. You can still keep the original OST if you want to. This is a project I'm working on for those that want a new music experience for trickster :) Thanks again for your input and feedback!
  • Paige likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Music, OST