Trickster Resolution Changer
Hey fellow trickster.
I made a Simple Batch File to change your Resolution for your Trickster Window. I saw an Instruction to change your resolution on a step by step instruction, but some people who isn't technical stuff or scared to change the files in game, I made it in a Batch File that automated the whole steps. You just choose your Width and Height and done.
I also saw a thread like this here and it seems it's not updated anymore and has a problem on the "Access Violation" where that file modifying something on the Trickster.bin(correct me if I'm wrong). But this Simple Batch is just copying some file, renaming it and changing the height and width on the Registry.
- Extract this on the root of your Game folder or Playtrickster folder. (e.g. C:\Program Files\Playtrickster\Resolution Changer.bat)
- Check your Monitor Resolution by Right Clicking on the Desktop>Screen Resolution>Get the Resolution Recommended
- Right click Resolution Changer.bat and Run as Administrator
- Choose your Width and Height, preferably the same as your Monitor Resolution or below..
- Choose if you want to have a larger Chat Bar, you can input any size you want as long as it is above the default number.
- and your done.
- One thing I notice is some GUI are glitching or out of place on a Higher Resolution. This is normal for this as it is not really supported for Higher Resolution
- Another thing is the Black Bar on Top, Left, Right and Bottom. This is also normal on Higher Resolution, Be sure to change your Monitor Resolution Higher than the Trickster.
- Wallpaper are small. This is also normal as the wallpaper are made for 1024x768,
- Chat Bar Length
- Question: Why won't you be having Bigger Mini-Map?
Answer: See Post #10
- v3.1 (08/29/2015)
- Fixed: Character Selection Screen out of place
- Fixed: Wallpaper, Buttons, UI, Login etc. out of place for lower than 1024 resolution
- v3 (08/29/2015)
- Added: Customize Chat Bar. You can now set the chat bar to be smaller or bigger.
- v2 (08/27/2015)
- Added: Custom Resolution. Input any resolution you want.
- Added: Start Game when done..
- v1.4 (08/27/2015)
Fixed: Choose either the letter of the width and height or the resolution pixel(e.g. 1280 instead of w2)Replaced this on v2,
- v1.3 (08/26/2015)
- Added: Read Me.txt inside the zip file.
- v1.2 (08/26/2015)
- Fixed: Doesn't copy/rename files for people who install it in a folder that has a SPACE on folder name
- v1.1 (08/26/2015)
- Added: Full Screen Mode
- v1.0 (08/26/2015)
- Created the Resolution Changer.