Rose Garden Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 617 posts
  • IGN:Tenma
  • Class:
  • Level:Watanabe

Please don't make it 100% drill-quest..

maybe 50% drill & 50% monster-hunt? (Mosquito's Blood for example)

make it like eTO in the distant past.. each level bracket farms at different places to prevent crampedness (for example, Lv.1~50 at Mega Forests/51~99 at Path to Oops or something)

..from non-driller-pet players :( (don't make this a game for afk'er & lazy people thanks..)

We'll also be getting sarah boxes and it's a monster hunt box.

Also suggesting to start a TO related Music Video contest...cuz I wanna see everyone's talent on making TO-related MV parodies.

Just sayin <:

BRUhmQq.gif

3xJApril

3xJApril

Mermaid Palace Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 430 posts
  • IGN:-1
  • Class:High
  • Level:13

We'll also be getting sarah boxes and it's a monster hunt box.

Also suggesting to start a TO related Music Video contest...cuz I wanna see the  people's talent at making TO-related MV parodies.

Just sayin <:

I SAY DRAWING CONTEST

• Khloebunni likes this

Check out what I'm selling:

Shop 1

Shop 2

Tenma ☆ Watanabe

Tenma ☆ Watanabe

Rose Garden Explorer

• Members
  • 617 posts
  • Class:

I SAY DRAWING CONTEST

Why not both ? xD

BRUhmQq.gif

3xJApril

3xJApril

Mermaid Palace Explorer

• Members
  • 430 posts

Why not both ? xD

DRAWING FIRST

Shop 1

Shop 2

fate0023

fate0023

Rose Garden Explorer

• Members
  • 677 posts

No, they are not. You may want to open your boxes before the maintenance to get the current content.

All of the boxes will be change? emerald 1 and 2, ruby box?

Flannel

Flannel

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 243 posts
  • IGN:Flannel
  • Class:Wizard

There is no Paula. I'm sorry. The configuration file is not available to slot Paula in.

The events will be drilling event (Ruby/Emerald/Item Pack) because we have not had those in a while and some players have been asking for this.

I can't say for sure because GM has not given confirmation.

Sarah Special Boxes may be there as well.

I have a question, would it possible for the coders to make it possible to create characters on the website? If it IS possible, can't they make it possible to make Paula that way? So that way you don't have to replace a character or anything like that, and it'd let everyone have a fair chance to get Paula without anything bugging out. (Hopefully)

Even if they can't give Paula equipment to start with (inc ears/tail), they can just like... Add her ears/tail to an NPC shop. As for equipment, sure she'd lose out on the ducky set, but people can easily make a trash char to send it over to Paula, but there's also the rookie set all characters get for completing the first quest. And if an NPC is needed for her skills, why not place an NPC that sells Paula's skills?

• talestyrone likes this

Become the wings of rebellion, that breaketh thy chains of captivity.

macdo124

macdo124

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationPH
  • IGN:Macdo
  • Level:---

Will this patch fix the windows 10 error?

3xJApril

3xJApril

Mermaid Palace Explorer

• Members
  • 430 posts

Will this patch fix the windows 10 error?

That's what's planned to happen

Shop 1

Shop 2

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4453 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief Master

I really resent when label is put to players who play in a different style than yours as "lazy". There is no one correct style to play this game. You play based on your preference and based on the style allowed by your time availability. Do not think of others as lazy, please. Maybe they have a full life outside there in the real physical world and maybe afk drilling is the one thing they can do to play this game that they love which they started when they were younger. Who are you to make judgement about others and their play style?  :(

• 3xJApril, fate0023, Neal and 2 others like this

Flannel

Flannel

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 243 posts

I really resent when label is put to players who play in a different style than yours as "lazy". There is no one correct style to play this game. You play based on your preference and based on the style allowed by your time availability. Do not think of others as lazy, please. Maybe they have a full life outside there in the real physical world and maybe afk drilling is the one thing they can do to play this game that they love which they started when they were younger. Who are you to make judgement about others and their play style?  :(

Tbh I'm okay with drilling events but I dislike the fact that after a while manual drilling destroys your wrists. I manual drilled 3600 times in a row. :v

Also Gonna bring this up again bc I'm legit curious

I have a question, would it possible for the coders to make it possible to create characters on the website? If it IS possible, can't they make it possible to make Paula that way? So that way you don't have to replace a character or anything like that, and it'd let everyone have a fair chance to get Paula without anything bugging out. (Hopefully)

Even if they can't give Paula equipment to start with (inc ears/tail), they can just like... Add her ears/tail to an NPC shop. As for equipment, sure she'd lose out on the ducky set, but people can easily make a trash char to send it over to Paula, but there's also the rookie set all characters get for completing the first quest. And if an NPC is needed for her skills, why not place an NPC that sells Paula's skills?

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4453 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief Master

If you can't or do not like to drill manually, then buy a driller pet. If you can't or won't buy a driller pet, then drill manually, and stop complaining about it or labelling others who afk using driller pet as "lazy."

This is the only online game that I know of that has drilling feature. That's a uniqueness by itself. You can play hit-and-kill monster game in most online games, but to play a drill game, this is the only place to do it (there may be new games idk, so this is my knowledge only).

Regarding Paula in website, I would like to explore that idea more, but first question is, are you asking that the game be played on the website? Because, even if chars are created on website, the game is played in the game and that won't work because game is still governed by the char slot config. Secondly, this is not the right time to discuss/approach/explore Paula. Tartarus is already occupying GM & coder for a while now, and with it being WIP, it is still going to occupy them for a while yet.

Still, Paula is always there haunting our minds like a big giant ghost proverbial gorilla in the room. One day, we are still hellbent on getting her. I don't how, but the will is there. And as people say, where there's a will, there's a way. We just have to wait and be patient and see how it goes. [Mind you though, players who have played her before have told me she's more hype than anything. So.]

• nelly007 and Tenma ☆ Watanabe like this

Vitamilk

Vitamilk

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Btw will there be 300+ boxes :D?

DeathGun

DeathGun

Phantom School Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • LocationCaribbean, Saint Lucia
  • IGN:WhiteNBlack & BlackNWhite
  • Class:Inventor & Boxer
  • Level:90 & 90

Post above me , Please say no aran :)

I don't get the hype over paula. When i played jTO paula wasn't that great tbh just my opinion tho

ms7VDbr.png          Unknown    

KWjc3yY.png             xeyYfgD.png

TimertheBunneh

TimertheBunneh

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts
  • LocationLouisiana, USA
  • IGN:TimertheBunneh
  • Class:Duelist
  • Level:-

I don't get the hype over paula. When i played jTO paula wasn't that great tbh just my opinion tho

I played Paula a bit myself. Was a bit odd for a power-type but also quite interesting. She equips like a gunner (no shield) and has her own class of weapons.

To be honest, I really want Paula too. I didn't play her much due to jTO's connection via VPN being godawful and I also want her out of curiosity since I never got her past the Desert Beach quests. I'm sure the latter is why everyone else wants her too. (I was the one that requested the Paula boxes for crying out loud)

/rant

TimertheBunneh (Duelist)PoisonScorpio (Dark Lord)PiXieStiX (Soul Master, elements water/elec)MadJungle (Gambler)Daitenshi (Priest)McFallen (Thief Master)

Tenma ☆ Watanabe

Tenma ☆ Watanabe

Rose Garden Explorer

• Members
  • 617 posts
  • Class:

We're only after for her cuteness  :wub:  but yeah I can wait for that polar bear  to come out from her hibernation  :rolleyes:

BRUhmQq.gif

Kita

Kita

Mermaid Palace Explorer

• Members
  • 427 posts
  • IGN:BunnyLarua
  • Class:3-E Kunugigaoka J.H.S.

i use driller pets as an auxiliary feature, using a different account would mean i can simply play the game while getting drilled items.

i simply just can't manually drill and hunt drops at the same time, its simply impossible.

and playing paula on website sounds like a refreshing idea.

since most people here just wants to try her features out, why not make a small sandbox?

DeathGun

DeathGun

Phantom School Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • LocationCaribbean, Saint Lucia
  • IGN:WhiteNBlack & BlackNWhite
  • Class:Inventor & Boxer
  • Level:90 & 90

I don't get why the people without driller pets complain tbh. If you want the shit drill for it .Too bad for you ,you aint got a driller pet.

I just manually drilled 30 BOD , DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG THAT TOOK (1hr ) lol just do what you can

ms7VDbr.png          Unknown    

KWjc3yY.png             xeyYfgD.png

Flannel

Flannel

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Regarding Paula in website, I would like to explore that idea more, but first question is, are you asking that the game be played on the website? Because, even if chars are created on website, the game is played in the game and that won't work because game is still governed by the char slot config. Secondly, this is not the right time to discuss/approach/explore Paula. Tartarus is already occupying GM & coder for a while now, and with it being WIP, it is still going to occupy them for a while yet.

Still, Paula is always there haunting our minds like a big giant ghost proverbial gorilla in the room. One day, we are still hellbent on getting her. I don't how, but the will is there. And as people say, where there's a will, there's a way. We just have to wait and be patient and see how it goes. [Mind you though, players who have played her before have told me she's more hype than anything. So.]

I see... Well, it was just a thought - after all, it'd shut everyone up about the Paula hype, and might give everyone a new playstyle to go for sooner if it's possible. I'm not asking the game to be played through the website, I'm just suggesting the possibility of website character creation (even if just for Paula only) to be used until you guys can get your hands on the 12-slot character creation screen and finish translating it.

The reason I want Paula so bad is because she's super duper cute :V

Also, off topic, but there's a Bunny Maid who still speaks Thai (?) in either the Iron/Steel mine, the Silver mine, or Tap mine.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: august, 2015, maintenance, tartarus, message from GM