Photo

Patch Note 2015-07-21

patch note july 2015 aggression box Little Prince selfie bard dragon mini map warehouse

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
228 replies to this topic

LordGahnome

LordGahnome

Rose Garden Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 664 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • IGN:BuffyBuffIsBuffy
  • Class:Boofaloo
  • Level:322

I'm not sure if it's possible, or even something that anyone else wants, but if we're going to have a box event (Sapphire, emerald, ruby, itempack, whatever) and we don't have a cool equip to put in it yet, can I suggest like, a Shining Crystal Set in the form of skins? or forms? I just really like the look of the set but the stats aren't rlly lvl300+ material. :P I just think it'd be cool to have them as like, super rare items to get from the boxes if we're planning on doing an event like that. And it'd be something really unique for the anniversary celebration! :D

I'm not sure if this is possible or anything but I really want a set to fuse to stuff, so please consider it if it's possible! ;D

Annnnnnnnd here are the links in case someone here has never heard of the set...

Helmet

Sword

Shield

Ericc

Ericc

Captain Skull's Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 305 posts
  • IGN:Ehrin & Ehric
  • Class:Upper

http://wiki.ggftw.co...uito_attack_250

Leriechu

Leriechu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationIsrael
  • IGN:Cherrie
  • Class:Hunter lord
  • Level:177

Great patch!

btw,
how do i get the Wooly Sheep Earmuffs?

I saw that in ggftw it says that there is a quest:
http://wiki.ggftw.co...t_2_.28Lv.90.29

thats how ill get the earmuffs? or there is other way? o:

Sankyou~ ^^

cfWt5GC.png?1 Umi Chan <3

Melting

Melting

Selfie Girl 2015

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 167 posts
  • IGN:Melting
  • Class:Duelist
  • Level:400

I'm not sure if it's possible, or even something that anyone else wants, but if we're going to have a box event (Sapphire, emerald, ruby, itempack, whatever) and we don't have a cool equip to put in it yet, can I suggest like, a Shining Crystal Set in the form of skins? or forms? I just really like the look of the set but the stats aren't rlly lvl300+ material. :P I just think it'd be cool to have them as like, super rare items to get from the boxes if we're planning on doing an event like that. And it'd be something really unique for the anniversary celebration! :D

I'm not sure if this is possible or anything but I really want a set to fuse to stuff, so please consider it if it's possible! ;D

Annnnnnnnd here are the links in case someone here has never heard of the set...

Helmet

Sword

Shield

please noooo! T_T

just look at karu equips and you will understand me....

Suggestion for next patch of gacha town:
Card Hunter Eugene town http://wiki.ggftw.co...er_Eugene_(Pet)

Kita

Kita

Mermaid Palace Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 427 posts
  • IGN:BunnyLarua
  • Class:3-E Kunugigaoka J.H.S.

this month is amazing... i can't even decide what to purchase...

please noooo! T_T

just look at karu equips and you will understand me....

Suggestion for next patch of gacha town:
Card Hunter Eugene town http://wiki.ggftw.co...er_Eugene_(Pet)

i still have a crap ton of karu equips, the pets are easy to get rid of but the equips...

it would be easier if forms and equips from events can be salvaged through recycler, even if its only 1ticket per star of the item.

e.g. 3star = 3ticket per item.

talestyrone

talestyrone

Rose Garden Explorer

• Special Members
  • 657 posts
  • LocationPlaying Trickster
  • IGN:AgilityCarrier
  • Class:Cat
  • Level:???

Hey, I wanted to ask, is there a way to get the old dialogue back as an option?

Spoiler

I think that the old dialogue just looks so much nicer

• Khloebunni, Knight and jazzmine like this

2THTHXV.png

Kita

Kita

Mermaid Palace Explorer

• Members
  • 427 posts

chatbox? or did you mean the dialogue box?

the chatbox is the one you use to type and communicate with other players, if i remember that right.

talestyrone

talestyrone

Rose Garden Explorer

• Special Members
  • 657 posts
  • LocationPlaying Trickster
  • IGN:AgilityCarrier
  • Class:Cat
  • Level:???

chatbox? or did you mean the dialogue box?

the chatbox is the one you use to type and communicate with other players, if i remember that right.

Thanks, fixed ^^

2THTHXV.png

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 5342 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief Master

this month is amazing... i can't even decide what to purchase...

i still have a crap ton of karu equips, the pets are easy to get rid of but the equips...

it would be easier if forms and equips from events can be salvaged through recycler, even if its only 1ticket per star of the item.

e.g. 3star = 3ticket per item.

I have hope that one day GM & coder will have time to look at codes for the items that have 0 recycle value. Maybe one day, when there's no more demand from players that need to be attended to, then maybe we can do this. I think, this is more valuable than some other requests from players which caters more for personal preference or personal benefit rather than something that actually benefits everyone.

When players suggest things, try to suggest something that benefits everyone and benefits the wellbeing of the server, and not something that is just primarily good for you personally.

[hope what I say make sense; it's nearly 1 am at my place and I am still working; so i am rather tired ~]

Lvl5vaporeon

Lvl5vaporeon

Captain Skull's Pirate

• Members
  • 310 posts
  • IGN:Dapure
  • Level:362

I have a silly dilemma. Currently, Im missing one tombeth seal and its been bothering me because I'm apparently too strong to fight tombeth. Is there any way to make the brooms teleport to the other side of the boss room?

All the other brooms work as intended, but I cant get past the final trial for tombeth.. 

DeathGun

DeathGun

Phantom School Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • LocationCaribbean, Saint Lucia
  • IGN:WhiteNBlack & BlackNWhite
  • Class:Inventor & Boxer
  • Level:90 & 90

Those getting "conversation cancelled " this is because you already turned in the quest and you didn't complete all 10 cycles so you need to delete that quest from your quest log and start over. This is how i solved it for my first time,so only turn in when you can complete all 10 cycles on that day if the day passes then you lost your jasmines.

Also Aran, i am against putting the cycle for jasmines at 2... that just too low. These boxes contain myshop equipment and just giving it away like that. I am sure that most low level players will drill all 100 jasmine right now without a driller pet so whats wrong with making it like 50? If they want the equipment make them earn it but thats just my opinion :D

Edited by DeathGun, 25 July 2015 - 06:33 PM.

ms7VDbr.png          Unknown    

KWjc3yY.png             xeyYfgD.png

LordGahnome

LordGahnome

Rose Garden Explorer

• Members
  • 664 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • IGN:BuffyBuffIsBuffy
  • Class:Boofaloo
  • Level:322

I have hope that one day GM & coder will have time to look at codes for the items that have 0 recycle value. Maybe one day, when there's no more demand from players that need to be attended to, then maybe we can do this. I think, this is more valuable than some other requests from players which caters more for personal preference or personal benefit rather than something that actually benefits everyone.

When players suggest things, try to suggest something that benefits everyone and benefits the wellbeing of the server, and not something that is just primarily good for you personally.

[hope what I say make sense; it's nearly 1 am at my place and I am still working; so i am rather tired ~]

Well I always find it difficult to suggest things to you guys since you don't like giving us anything too overpowered. I mean, if I really suggested what I wanted, I would ask for boxes that give like, 5x elixirs, or 10x anvils or 10x repairs or 5x patrons per box, since that would technically benefit everyone, but I figured you wouldn't want to give us something that crazy so I asked for some good looking fuses. XD I just never know what to suggest. (And I really don't want to ask for new stuff to buy from my shop because you guys release too much stuff at once like it is. Don't want anything else thrown at us honestly. @[email protected])

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 5342 posts
  • IGN:Arantir

Those getting "conversation cancelled " this is because you already turned in the quest and you didn't complete all 10 cycles so you need to delete that quest from your quest log and start over. This is how i solved it for my first time,so only turn in when you can complete all 10 cycles on that day if the day passes then you lost your jasmines.

Also Aran, i am against putting the cycle for jasmines at 2... that just too low. These boxes contain myshop equipment and just giving it away like that. I am sure that most low level players will drill all 100 jasmine right now without a driller pet so whats wrong with making it like 50? If they want the equipment make them earn it but thats just my opinion :D

Hmm. 5x Aromatic Jasmines x 10 cycles? Okay. I hope I can catch GM & coder before they re-code because this re-patching is supposed to take place tomorrow. 

Knight

Knight

Selfie Event 2015 [M]: GM's Winner #5

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • IGN:Battousai
  • Class:Hitokiri
  • Level:1

Suggestion for next update!

- The JP Vivid Boxes

- And possibly the Gros Talisman's via the website shop?

• Samaniego and Ericc like this

ve84lh.jpg

asnoobasme

asnoobasme

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts
  • LocationMy place is placeless, my trace is traceless. No body no soul I am from the soul of souls
  • IGN:Sasha
  • Class:sheep
  • Level:1

not sure how much jasmine is reasonable.  drilling manually in event garden is a punishment not a reward because of the low drill rate there. seems so easy when you got a driller pet but incredibly difficult without it..

She's mad but she's magic, there's no lie in her fire.                        charmander_gif_by_dragon93_scales.gif

DeathGun

DeathGun

Phantom School Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • LocationCaribbean, Saint Lucia
  • IGN:WhiteNBlack & BlackNWhite
  • Class:Inventor & Boxer
  • Level:90 & 90

not sure how much jasmine is reasonable.  drilling manually in event garden is a punishment not a reward because of the low drill rate there. seems so easy when you got a driller pet but incredibly difficult without it..

Not really, well see you need a lot of patience to get them because it took me like 2 and a half hours (2:30mins) to drill 50 jasmine on my own but then i got bored and just bought recharge coupons for my driller pet , but what I'm saying is you can if you want the equipment you will drill it. You can't make this too easy .....(Need to stop spoon feeding players) NB:This is equipment you can't get in game (Myshop).

ms7VDbr.png          Unknown    

KWjc3yY.png             xeyYfgD.png

CatMan

CatMan

Captain Skull's Pirate

• Members
  • 387 posts
  • IGN:JewJitsu

Gacha Suggestions:

Rosemary: http://wiki.ggftw.co...aughty_Rosemary

Pia: http://wiki.ggftw.co...Time_Keeper_Pia

Danihen: http://wiki.ggftw.co...ant_Don_Danihen

Arlene: http://wiki.ggftw.co...er_Arlene_(Pet)

Lina the Fallen: http://wiki.ggftw.co...Lina_the_Fallen

• Bongohead and Ericc like this

Kita

Kita

Mermaid Palace Explorer

• Members
  • 427 posts

Well I always find it difficult to suggest things to you guys since you don't like giving us anything too overpowered. I mean, if I really suggested what I wanted, I would ask for boxes that give like, 5x elixirs, or 10x anvils or 10x repairs or 5x patrons per box, since that would technically benefit everyone, but I figured you wouldn't want to give us something that crazy so I asked for some good looking fuses. XD I just never know what to suggest. (And I really don't want to ask for new stuff to buy from my shop because you guys release too much stuff at once like it is. Don't want anything else thrown at us honestly. @[email protected])

try not to request for items, rather request for features.

things that benefits all, and eases the burden for the server gets prioritized.

requesting items, regardless of what contribution it has, overloads the server's market, literally destroying the galder value of said items.

e.g. if everyone of us had one custom blood shield each, do you think custom blood shield would be worth 2billion or 500K MS right now?

and on a side note, the server is saturated with elixirs, to the point that pinks are worth less than 200ms each.

same goes for anvil and repairs, even skins like the santa & co. skins are abundant in quantity, i don't even know what to do with mine...

asking for more when theres already too much is just gonna upset the balance.

what we need is to make these large surplus of items to move around, not just sit in people's inventory.

for the most part, making these items tradable in-game should speed up the cycle.

and artisan's flame should be sold on item girl to help in diminishing the quantity of those items.

anyway, aside from that, theres still some issue with the monster hunts, people are still hung up on afk-drilling for the most part.

making a party is pretty hard, plus theres also very few instances of players hunting for monsters, which diminishes supply for drop loots as a result.

the problem on that is the extent of time-investment on hunting monster is poor, the drop-rate is decent but the amount of time it takes is too much.

and also for those dedicated to farming galders, the galder-yield of monster hunting, compared to afk-drilling, is much smaller.

i'm not sure what sort of magic the GMs needs to do to fix this issue.

increasing item drop rate would only make things worse, market saturation is one thing, and item depreciation is another.

although galder drop is a bit disappointing, maybe decrease the drop rate but boost the amount? so it'd look like a "jackpot!" galder drop.

increasing mob count would only penalize the server for little benefit, and might even piss off afk-drillers which i would find amusing.

and on the other hand, can i request Hunter Yuri Monster quests to be extended to infinite times like that of Aquarius's instead of the default 5times?

to point out, Aquarius Hunter Yuri provides infinite cycle monster quests.

while those from azteca, rose garden, carbigal, dev room, techichi, tapasco and abyss are limited to 5cycles only.

Fate

Fate

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • IGN:Eunectes

IGN : Fate

Suggestions

1. Two separate places for each itemto be drilled. Fragrance at Event Garden, and Jasmine at Cherry Blossom Map.

The Event originally were = fragrance from monsters & jasmine from drillings right? but currently both items are to be drilled.. there's already too many items drillable at Event Garden, making the quest for 100 (maybe 50 now?) Jasmine VERY hard (especially for casual /no-driller-pet players).

2. Making a privileged entry of Boss Room daily (once a day) from Boss Trial's Entry NPC.

It's not like 1 entry can give you an Unique(someone with 700 Tut's Seals only got 1 GLS, the droprate is horrendous). Repeated entry is required, so this is just to boost boss-hunter's morale. I don't think it would effect market, its not a Brooms.

Just some suggestion from a casual player's point of view (and without driller-pet, even if I had it, don't have the time to afk ingame).

ADD : Do consider my suggestion about 'Basic Detection Scroll' earlier, make it globally-used(cheap price in Galders at Shop). It really helps fellow non-Sense players (especially new players, because drilling is.. terrible.. you know yourself).

Samaniego

Samaniego

Mermaid Palace Explorer

• Members
  • 451 posts
  • LocationUSA, CA
  • IGN:Samaniego
  • Level:400

ADD : Do consider my suggestion about 'Basic Detection Scroll' earlier, make it globally-used(cheap price in Galders at Shop). It really helps fellow non-Sense players (especially new players, because drilling is.. terrible.. you know yourself).

That's senses players whole thing, being good at drilling. It wouldn't make it as good if someone got our skill for cheap glader. That's why some people make senses.

It just seems to undermine senses whole mojo going on

IGN:

aibXX.gif                                                                              
Forever & Always <3

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: patch note, july 2015, aggression box, Little Prince, selfie, bard, dragon, mini map, warehouse