July 2015 patch
1. To ease our movements in game, the “full mini map” is implemented. Good news for players who are directionally-challenged!!
2. All Angel Feathers (Aria’s exchange items) are made untimed.
(i) Angel Feather Monday
(ii) Angel Feather Tuesday
(iii) Angel Feather Wednesday
(iv) Angel Feather Thursday
(v) Angel Feather Friday
(vi) Angel Feather Saturday
(vii) Angel Feather Sunday
3. Aquario Lei 30 / 100 / 200 are also made untimed.
This is an accessory item from the box Rare Plage 30 / 100 / 200.
4. Ethel Compact 160 is made untimed.
5. Hunter Yuna Magnifying Glass (level 170) is made untimed.
6. Quick Sterling (level 160) is made untimed.
7. Big Needle’s weight has reverted back to 1.
(Sorry, Samaniego… L)
8. Clerk Z. Smith has been put in Mermaid Field 4.
9. Oops Rake Neo is fixed to be compoundable with water attribute on website.
10. Extermination Complete Ticket is made tradeable in game. This is our event item and is still continuing under this patch.
11. Spicy Dragon unique drop is changed from Draconic Dagger to Draconic Bowgun. We have had Draconic Dagger drop for a few months now so it’s time to change back to bowgun.
12. The weight of the Philosopher’s Stone has been reduced from 500 to 100.
(This is for you, DeathGun/IGN: WhiteNBlack) J
13. The weight of Great M Potion has been reduced from 100 to 30.
14. The weight of Great H Potion has been reduced from 100 to 30.
15. The following items can now be exchanged at the Recycling Shop:
Bonus Egg = 250x Recycling Tickets
GM Certificate = 250x Recycling Tickets
Developer Photo 1 = 250x Recycling Tickets
Developer Photo 2 = 250x Recycling Tickets
Developer’s Picture No.3 = 250x Recycling Tickets
For those who are seriously trying to get those Goddess set, this would hopefully help you. Recycle whatever extra items you have that can be recycled. Hopefully this would also empty our Auction House a bit.
Foreign server’s items may not be recyclable right now. Some have 0 recycling value. We may look into this matter in the future (no promise, just a thought at the moment).
16. Warehouse takeout: There’s a function available on website now, under Manage Account, whereby if you faced that annoying warehouse bug, you can fix it yourself by taking out items (random items) from your warehouse to enable you to log in to the game. Please check this out.
(I don’t mean for you to purposely overload your warehouse just to check it out; I mean just see that it is there in case you need to use it.)
Note: Warehouse = Lovely Angelina
Another Note: When you take out items from warehouse, the maximum amount depends on the available space in your char's inventory. For example, if you char has 100 item on him, the maximum amount of items you can take out randomly from your char's warehouse is 200. This is because the maximum amount of items a char can carry is 300.
MyShop in Game
The following items are available in in-game myshop:
1. JP Box: Aggression Box 30 / 100 / 200
No ggftw links for this box.
[Impy, greatly appreciate if you could work on this. J ]
2. JP Box: Ensaki Box 60 / 190 / 250
3. Tacky Box 160 / 230
4. Primrose Box 160 / 230
5. Dragon Box 70 / 140 / 190
6. Magician Dragon Box 70 / 150 / 220
7. Magician Dragon Halo 70 / 150 / 220
No ggftw links for Magician Dragon Halo 70 / 150
[Impy, please provide links if you have them]
8. Sheep Box 90 / 150 / 210
9. Bard Sheep Box 60 / 180 / 240
10. Bard sheep Halo 60 / 180 / 240
No ggftw links for halos.
[Impy, any links for these?]
11. Summer All Star Pet Box
12. Dark Heart Lock Box 120 / 220
Note: For No.12, the ones in in-game MyShop is a mistake. These boxes will be sold in website MyShop.
Update: Fixed by GM today, July 26, 2015
MyShop @ Website
The following items are available in myshop at website:
[KR] The Little Prince Set
Town 1 -- > Eltron Set
Town 2 -- > Diploma Set
Town 3 -- > Little Tera Set
Town 4 -- > Harvest Set
Special Town -- > Rook Set
Event 1: Mosquito Extermination
This event started in June 2015 patch. This event is continued in this July patch. This event will end at the next maintenance in August 2015.
Please refer to this link for your guide: http://wiki.ggftw.com/trickster/Mosquito_Extermination!
When you click on this link, make sure to type in the exclamation mark (!) at the end of the URL.
This is a daily quest. Player must be level 30 and above to be able to participate in this event. Each char can play this only once a day for unlimited number of days.
Take note that the mosquito monsters can be found only in Northwest Forest, Southeast Forest, and Southwest Forest.
The previous list of prizes to the exchange at Swampy Suu in Event Garden remains valid.
The following items are added to the list of prizes:
Black Sunglasses Level 1 = Extermination Complete Ticket x1
Red Sunglasses Level 1 = Extermination Complete Ticket x1
Gold Sleeping Mask Level 10 = Extermination Complete Ticket x2
Clever Disguise Nose 30 = Extermination Complete Ticket x3
Kitty Nose 30 = Extermination Complete Ticket x3
Oinker Nose 30 = Extermination Complete Ticket x3
Pinocchio Nose 30 = Extermination Complete Ticket x3
Rose Colored Glasses 30 = Extermination Complete Ticket x3
Chimu Goggles Jr. 50 = Extermination Complete Ticket x4
Golden Mask 50 = Extermination Complete Ticket x4
Golden Mole Goggles Jr. 50 = Extermination Complete Ticket x4
Leaf Bird Goggles Jr. 50 = Extermination Complete Ticket x4
Noble’s Feather Mask 50 = Extermination Complete Ticket x4
Tango Goggles Jr. 50 = Extermination Complete Ticket x4
Black Cat Mask 50 = Extermination Complete Ticket x4
Blue Sunglasses 70 = Extermination Complete Ticket x5
Ninja Mask 70 = Extermination Complete Ticket x5
Swirly Glasses (level 80) = Extermination Complete Ticket x6
American Flag Mask 90 = Extermination Complete Ticket x7
Japanese Flag Mask 90 = Extermination Complete Ticket x7
Korean Flag Mask 90 = Extermination Complete Ticket x7
Taiwanese Flag Mask 90 = Extermination Complete Ticket x7
Thai Flag Mask 90 = Extermination Complete Ticket x7
Event 2: The Scent of Love and Nostalgia
1. Event’s ggftw link for your guidance: http://wiki.ggftw.com/trickster/The_Scent_of_Love_and_Nostalgia
2. We have changed this event to a daily event. Each char can do this event once a day.
3. Both Aromatic Jasmine and Blessed Perfume drillable in Cherry Blossom Garden and Event Garden maps.
(Note: In the original TO event, Blessed Perfume is a monster drop item. In our event in November 2014, we made this item as a drilled-only item, because players complained that monsters no longer drop quest items when this event was on because monsters were busy dropping this item).
Additional Note: Cherry Blossom Garden cannot be drilled yet. GM will have to re-patch next week. For now, please drill in Event Garden first. We apologise for that.
Update: Fixed by GM today, July 26, 2015.
Cherry Blossom Garden can now be drilled.
Also, the cycle for Aromatic Jasmine quest (Granpa Tango) has been reduced to 5x.
And Granma's Token is now tradable in game.
Drill rates for both Aromatic Jasmine & Blessed Perfume have been increased.
4. The NPC for exchange for this event is GM_Wan at Event Garden.
5. The exchange items for this event are as follows:
Prince Tutankhamen’s Box = 2x Grandma’s Token of Gratitude
Admiral Skulley Box = 2x Grandma’s Token of Gratitude
Karan’s Box = 2x Grandma’s Token of Gratitude
Young Blood’s Box = 2x Grandma’s Token of Gratitude
Baby Tenter Lion Box = 2x Grandma’s Token of Gratitude
Princess Odinea Box = 2x Grandma’s Token of Gratitude
Event 3: Playtrickster Selfie Event 2015
This is similar to the event we had in February 2014: http://board.playtrickster.com/index.php?/topic/1577-take-a-selfie-and-win/
The rules are:
1. Players take selfie of themselves, but it must include Trickster-related elements in the selfie.
2. A thread will be opened by me in the forum, and all participants must post their selfies on to this thread. Selfies posted elsewhere will not be accepted. Please DO NOT post your selfie entries to Facebook group or server’s Facebook page.
3. In a single post, players can post multiple pictures of their selfie.
4. One player can enter once only. State your IGN when posting your entry.
5. The winners will be chosen as follows:
Community Winners (based on number of likes on the post)
1st place (male) = Selfie King 2015
2nd place (male) = Selfie Prince 2015
3rd place (male) = Selfie Lord 2015
4th place (male) = Selfie Baron 2015
5th place (male) = Selfie Boy 2015
1st place (female) = Selfie Queen 2015
2nd place (female) = Selfie Princess 2015
3rd place (female) = Selfie Lady 2015
4th place (female) = Selfie Baroness 2015
5th place (female) = Selfie Girl 2015
GM’s Winners (based on GM’s choice)
1st place (male or female)
2nd place (male or female)
3rd place (male or female)
4th place (male or female)
5th place (male or female)
GM’s winners can make up their own special titles (cannot be the same as Community Winners’ titles). Once they have chosen their titles (which must be decent/accepted by GM), we’ll put the titles in for them in their forum accounts.
For Community Winners:
1st prize = 50,000 ms pts + 5 GM Special Tickets + 100 GM Certificates
2nd prize = 40,000 ms pts + 4 GM Special Tickets + 100 GM Certificates
3rd prize = 30,000 ms pts + 3 GM Special Tickets + 100 GM Certificates
4th prize = 20,000 ms pts + 2 GM Special Tickets + 100 GM Certificates
5th prize = 10,000 ms pts + 1 GM Special Tickets + 100 GM Certificates
For GM’s Winners:
1st prize = 50,000 ms pts + Customised Blood Shield
2nd prize = 40,000 ms pts + Customised Blood Shield
3rd prize = 30,000 ms pts + Customised Blood Shield
4th prize = 20,000 ms pts + Customised Blood Shield
5th prize = 10,000 ms pts + Customised Blood Shield
Consolation Prizes for other non-winning participants:
1 GM Special Ticket + 50 GM Certificates
· Please report any issue related to this patch immediately on this patch note thread.
· Please post suggestions for August 2015 patch here.
· Do not fight or be offensive in my patch note!
· All events and Myshop offerings last for the duration of this patch period, unless stated otherwise.
· Thank you & have fun. J