Nariann

Nariann

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 813 posts
  • IGN:Cannot be left blank

My IGN: Varrick

So, I was (kinda) scammed today for my Pharaoh Hat. Well, I did expect this so this is why I only traded my hat and not shield or weapon. She/He stated he would need my hat for the acc quest and he would pay me 5mil and then after it's done I could buy back the hat for the same amount. After the trade was done he deleted me from his friend list. So... yeah :D I'm 5m richer, yay for me!

I don't expect to get it back, I got paid... xD Not that I trully care about it because idk, never really used the hat only until lv60(which is like 3 hours) but it was my precious low level helmet so I just wanted to warn everyone.

Screenshots:

Spoiler

Poor Varrick is stucked with a bone helmet (looks better though...):

Spoiler

• evertangel likes this

9l0zUv3.png

Proxy

Proxy

Black Swamp Explorer

• Banned
  • 955 posts
  • LocationRiviera
  • IGN:N/A
  • Class:Norm MacDonald
I always wondered how old these players are.
Posted Image

talestyrone

talestyrone

Rose Garden Explorer

• Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 652 posts
  • LocationPlaying Trickster
  • IGN:AgilityCarrier
  • Class:Cat
  • Level:???

Wow...That's...pretty sad.

Just so you know, this does properly count as a scam as he took the Pharaoh Hat without a proper deal made.

Hope mods see this and he gets banned, although I don't think you would get your Pharaoh Hat back.

Posted Image

Posted ImageBLOOD FLOWERPosted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

MusicaLigera

MusicaLigera

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

lol

asnoobasme

asnoobasme

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts
  • LocationMy place is placeless, my trace is traceless. No body no soul I am from the soul of souls
  • IGN:Sasha
  • Class:sheep
  • Level:1

thats what you get for being too nice. hmm its not your fault. at least you got 5 mil :D  sometimes i wish actions could be taken such that those accounts will be banned for say 15 days just to teach them a lesson..

sometimes i wish i could to meet a scammer because i could play with him till he realise its not worth his time to try to scam me.

She's mad but she's magic, there's no lie in her fire.                        charmander_gif_by_dragon93_scales.gif

Nariann

Nariann

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 813 posts
  • IGN:Cannot be left blank

I'll just pretend I sold it for 5m... xD And yeah, I don't think I will get it back either and I'm not sure if they even ban people anymore for this, didn't really check the Hall of shame posts

9l0zUv3.png