Photo

IGN: Doranbolt/Kurosaki - ACC:grandswolf scammed me and ruined my day.

doranbolt kurosaki grandswolf scammer

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

korolevalessi

korolevalessi

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • IGN:Daze
  • Class:Duelist
  • Level:3xx/3xx

I sell Mileage for MS at this rate - 10pts = 1k MS. I need MS to buy new EQ soon so why not sell all this mileage I have lyin' around, right? (cuz hax altiverse is expensive man)

Started off nice, I sold some to a friendly person. But y'know there's always gonna be one asshole that ruins your entire fucking day.

He wanted 10pts for 1k MS, transaction went off without a hitch - put up pebbles in AH for 1k and received payment.

Then the greedy twat wanted 100 more and I was like damn, alright. Thought it was alright since he paid the first time. (you poor fool)

35lhir4.jpg

(ignore the random whisper to someone else with that awesome ign)

This time I put up a Chaos drill in AH for 10k did I receive payment? NO. I gave him the benefit of the doubt and waited 30 minutes because I'm a nice 'lil bunbun. So I decided to message Doranbolt and even tried Grandswolf but surprise, surprise he's not on. BUT WAIT - the log said my pebbles were bought by Kurosaki. (shoutout to logs you da mvp)

w0ngb4.jpg

I confronted him and no response. (no balls to take responsibility and no balls to work for anything wow this guy is at an all time low in his life)

feih6d.jpg

protip: if you're gonna sell mileage, ask for galder so you don't get screwed in the bum, k.

There goes the 10k MS for my hax eq fund and there goes the nice goddamn day I was having.

THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS.

On another note, I hope all of you are having a better day than I am and that none of you fall for his/any other lowlife's scams. c:

edit;; If you got a spare TBN, please announce this? I don't think enough people visit the forums.

Edited by korolevalessi, 07 July 2015 - 05:38 AM.

• Autumn likes this

asnoobasme

asnoobasme

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts
  • LocationMy place is placeless, my trace is traceless. No body no soul I am from the soul of souls
  • IGN:Sasha
  • Class:sheep
  • Level:1

Pitiful scammers exist in every game.  Its difficult to trust people these days because they can hide with anonymity. thanks for warning us about this person. 

She's mad but she's magic, there's no lie in her fire.                        charmander_gif_by_dragon93_scales.gif

korolevalessi

korolevalessi

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Pitiful scammers exist in every game.  Its difficult to trust people these days because they can hide with anonymity. thanks for warning us about this person. 

Yeah, looks like they're evolving into even more despicable creatures. First they gain your trust, then stab you in the back.

No problem, happy to help. c:

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 3728 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief
  • Level:400

English is not my first language.

I have re-read your post twice, and still don't quite understand.

You were selling mileage points?

How do you sell that?

For me, I just give away mileage points, and I do it simply by asking people their username and just transfer to them through Manage Function account.

Did you give Kurosaki mileage points first (how many), and then ask him to pay by selling him something (how much), and he didn't pay?

Note: I am asking not as admin, just as a player, and I am really curious.

[But if you can prove you actually transfer mileage points to Kuroski/whoever, and you can prove he didn't pay, I'll go back to being admin and get whoever the scammer is banned].

korolevalessi

korolevalessi

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Oops, double-post ignore this.

korolevalessi

korolevalessi

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

English is not my first language.

I have re-read your post twice, and still don't quite understand.

You were selling mileage points?

How do you sell that?

For me, I just give away mileage points, and I do it simply by asking people their username and just transfer to them through Manage Function account.

Did you give Kurosaki mileage points first (how many), and then ask him to pay by selling him something (how much), and he didn't pay?

Note: I am asking not as admin, just as a player, and I am really curious.

[But if you can prove you actually transfer mileage points to Kuroski/whoever, and you can prove he didn't pay, I'll go back to being admin and get whoever the scammer is banned].

Oh, it's alright I understand. I'll try to explain.

Yes, I was selling Mileage points for Myshop points. It's based on trust that the client will pay after you transfer mileage. 

The client pays by buying the specified item you put up in Auction House. 

Doranbolt wanted 10 mileage points which is worth 1k Myshop points. I transferred the mileage and set up 'Pebbles' in Auction House for 1k for him to buy as payment for Mileage. In my screenshot, he did buy the 'Pebbles' but with a different IGN. Then, he said he wanted to buy 100 more mileage. I agreed and proceeded to transfer, since he paid the first time.

This time I put up a Chaos Drill for 10k. But he never bought it and never responded with any of his IGN's. (Doranbolt/Kurosaki) 

I'm not really sure how to prove I transferred Mileage. I remember taking a screenshot but I made the mistake of pressing the screenshot button in the Trickster Client which overwrote it. I also made the mistake of not checking whether my capture folder was in my PlayTrickster folder. (It isn't.) All the proof I have is in the screenshots I managed to take after I realized my capture folder was missing. I'm not really sure if you guys have records of transferred mileage to another account. Or, if you can find out if this person's mileage matches with the amount he's donated. If not, then I guess I don't have enough proof.