Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 3727 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief
  • Level:400

A quick note (I've just back from work, very tired, so forgive me if my words are not flowery): It has come to our attention that some players have expanded their level 140 Customised Blood Shield to 5 slots. This is a bug. We have never said CBS is a legendary unique which could be expanded to 5s. Instead of reporting to us, or checking with us, some players simply assume it is ok to do it and expanded this item. Please take note that this is a bug. We are working towards fixing it, so please do not abuse it. All 5s CBS are confiscated and destroyed. Accounts involved will be banned.

• Catalina likes this

ckel

ckel

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 64 posts

yikes  :P

Catalina

Catalina

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 208 posts
  • LocationTelling Marijuana To Take Notes
  • IGN:A Huydro
  • Class:PvP Governor Queen
  • Level:A Evans
Rip <insert villain's name here> that was ur second chance after ur first ban XDDDDDDDD

Bachelor's degree in Tricksterology. Graduated Valedictorian.
Ph.D. in PvP Executioner. Graduated with honors.
Ph.D. in PvP Government. Graduated Valedictorian.

Miss Universe 2003.

Candidate for Miss Earth 2016.

LordGahnome

LordGahnome

Rose Garden Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 664 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • IGN:BuffyBuffIsBuffy
  • Class:Boofaloo
  • Level:322
Wow that's...pretty sucky of u guys to ban accounts over that. I mean, really, you never indicated that it wasn't a legendary unique class item. It exhibits characteristics of both uniques and regular items. I can't believe you'd ban people over that. I mean just look at the items, you just said it isn't supposed to be expanded, which is unlike a legendary unique. It doesn't complete the blood set, which is unlike a unique. However, it can't be tempered like other uniques, and it can't be fused, like other uniques, plus the name of the item appears in the same text color as other uniques. So which is it? I asked you this question before but there was no answer. Are we classifying it as unique? I'd say you have to do that if you're going to start deleting items and banning accounts over this, especially with no warning. And on that note, why no warning? You never said we couldn't try to expand it, and even if you had, why can it still happen? You're punishing people because you didn't warn them in advance? Why? I'm not one of the expander and my CBS is 4s, but jeez, I feel rlly bad for the people you guys are screwing with this.
  • Klauci and Gracia like this

talestyrone

talestyrone

Rose Garden Explorer

• Special Members
  • 652 posts
  • LocationPlaying Trickster
  • IGN:AgilityCarrier
  • Class:Cat
  • Level:???

It's really sad because there might be somebody who didn't know about this and got it 5s just out of it being able to.

Better if you just delete all 5s ones and replace them with clean 4s ones.

• CatMan, Klauci and Gracia like this

Posted Image

Posted ImageBLOOD FLOWERPosted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

ImperiouS

ImperiouS

Technical Moderator & Game Advisor

• Moderators
  • 1186 posts
  • IGN:[Mod]ImpY
  • Class:Dark Lord
  • Level:400

Wow that's...pretty sucky of u guys to ban accounts over that. I mean, really, you never indicated that it wasn't a legendary unique class item. It exhibits characteristics of both uniques and regular items. I can't believe you'd ban people over that. I mean just look at the items, you just said it isn't supposed to be expanded, which is unlike a legendary unique. It doesn't complete the blood set, which is unlike a unique. However, it can't be tempered like other uniques, and it can't be fused, like other uniques, plus the name of the item appears in the same text color as other uniques. So which is it? I asked you this question before but there was no answer. Are we classifying it as unique? I'd say you have to do that if you're going to start deleting items and banning accounts over this, especially with no warning. And on that note, why no warning? You never said we couldn't try to expand it, and even if you had, why can it still happen? You're punishing people because you didn't warn them in advance? Why? I'm not one of the expander and my CBS is 4s, but jeez, I feel rlly bad for the people you guys are screwing with this.

When we release the shield for sale on website we mention that. The shield isn't considarate as unique equipement and It wasn't suppose to be expanded.

• Autumn likes this

talestyrone

talestyrone

Rose Garden Explorer

• Special Members
  • 652 posts
  • LocationPlaying Trickster
  • IGN:AgilityCarrier
  • Class:Cat
  • Level:???

When we release the shield for sale on website we mention that. The shield isn't considarate as unique equipement and It wasn't suppose to be expanded.

There may have been somebody in-game, that purchased the Blood Shield from somebody and had not read this notice, this is why I say it would be more fair to replace all 5s with clean 4s ones.

• CatMan, Klauci and Placebo like this

Posted Image

Posted ImageBLOOD FLOWERPosted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

CatMan

CatMan

Captain Skull's Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 368 posts