• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Klauci

Klauci

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • IGN:Kotetsu/Kaneko

Just like the title says. I'll keep it brief.

So I've know this guy for like few months, we did each other some favors thus I believed I could trust him. Lent him a few items, to be specific: [JP]God of thunder drum head 130, [JP]God of thunder drum head 130 & a Custom Blood Shield(CBS for short). I told him I was going for a short break off Trickster, which was roughly for about two weeks. Came back, asked him to give just the CBS, he said he'll do it. Day or two after I noticed some changes, he started to ignore me. Even deleted & blocked me on Facebook and shortly after deleted me from his friend's lists on Trickster. Putting this out for everyone else's safe being, I don't expect anything to be done about it since it was my own fault for trusting the person. 

Edit:

So I've sent him an in-game mail, asking(in a rather rude manner, to be honest) for my lent equipment, this is the reply I got after all this time:

http://prntscr.com/7f9ycl

Khloebunni

Khloebunni

Fallen Khloe - Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Locationtwitch khloebunni
  • IGN:Queen • Khloë
  • Class:Streamer
  • Level:400k

I am sorry to hear this happened to you :c

Do you have any screenshots or some sort of evidence to support this? Not that I doubt you, but I also don't naturally distrust SlowMotion, and without some sort of evidence, anyone could claim anything about anyone.

Whenever I [rarely] lend something to someone, I screenshot it and the conversation(s) concerning it.

Posted Image

~. Honor and respect one another .~

Klauci

Klauci

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • IGN:Kotetsu/Kaneko

It's okay^^

I wish I did, regret for not taking any. That's irresponsible of me. It's fully understandable that people would want evidence, just mere words are rarely taken for granted. But I do appreciate the reply.~

• Khloebunni likes this

ckel

ckel

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Sorry this happened to you bro, but i saw that guy selling 500k myshop pts for real money. Mustv sold your equips..  :(

Paige

Paige

Tenter Lion Researcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1120 posts
  • IGN:

Sorry this happened to you bro, but i saw that guy selling 500k myshop pts for real money. Mustv sold your equips..  :(

Can you provide a screenshot of this?

ckel

ckel

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Can you provide a screenshot of this?

Nope, that was 2-3 weeks ago.. And i notice this guy MarshalEatmyballs was reported twice now, and still nothing..  :o

Paige

Paige

Tenter Lion Researcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1120 posts
  • IGN:

This section is created to bring awareness to players and to be more careful when dealing with strangers. This section is not created to flame someone or post "made-up" stories just to destroy someone's image. Please note that this is not a report section and you won't get your items back even if you post 100+ threads. Please read "In-game Rules" for more information regarding this matter.

Your post must have the following:

• IGN of the scammer (You may include the other IGNs of the scammer and his/her Guild)
  • Screenshot (Your screenshot must be legit, Not photoshopped)
  • Description (Please include the date and time)

Thread Link: http://board.playtri...ing-guidelines/

We are unable to do anything about this yet since there is no sufficient proof. He can get banned for trying to sell myshop for real money though, that's why I asked for a screenshot.