Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationOHIO
  • IGN:Mockery
  • Class:Champion
  • Level:212

Hi Again. IGN Mockery Here about my problem collecting my popuri prizes...

OK so remember back when we made it to where a player can make 3 new characters if they right click when they login? Well I noticed that when I go to the event page it only shows my right click characters and not my regular ones. Perhaps its only reading my extra characters and not my main ones, and maybe that's why I can't collect my prizes?

~ Try moving your characters around on at: http://www.playtrick....php?c=charslot

- Zen, 5/29. 

**EDIT** Hi there, I clicked the link but its not showing any of my main characters in that section. I can't even access them via the auction house anymore. Its like they don't exist on the website at all?

pipermell

pipermell

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationHere
  • IGN:Lucy07/XxxYuukoxxX
  • Class:Witch/SM
  • Level:25x/17x

Can you make the drop rate of quest items higher?

I know someone already asked for this and you said we should make a complete list with the item description and location but I think after swamp dungeon all the quest items are a pain to get, like haros from swamp dungeon http://wiki.ggftw.co...ter_Online:Haro (took me like 4 days, around 3 hours each day, to complete the quest)

or coke bottles in snow hills http://wiki.ggftw.co...pty_Coke_Bottle (just dropped this quest cuz, maybe I was just too unlucky, but I got like 3 after hunting for 2 hours x.x)

So yea I think if you could make the drop rate higher that would be great to make people complain less and encourage them to do quests, because we all now how much most of us hated to farm quest items in eTO because of the low drop rates

Also great patch, love the idea of changing the ingame rewards for more usefull equips (electric attr :wub: )

PD: If you really need a complete list of the quest items I guess I could make it, but would be a looonnggg list xP

• nomowitch likes this

c4WGlpO1.png

Credits to Rietta <3

Lucy07-Fire/Electric/Light Witch

XxxYuukoxxX-Water/Electric Soul Master

XxFujoshiChanxX-Wind/Earth Soul Master

NoCreativity-Gladiator

XxxHolicxxX-Champion

nomowitch

nomowitch

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationFlorida, United States
  • IGN:NomoWitch
  • Class:Theif Master
  • Level:320

Aran, since the exp/tm exp drop rate is meant to encourage questing...
I do want to point out that Rose Garden, Swamp, Snow Hill, and Techini, unsure about Tapasco have very low monster drop rates for Quest Items.

The main reason that players tend to stop doing quests is due to the quest item drop rates. 
There are players who can grind for 3 hours and achieve more lvls than farming for coke bottles from Santa bears for 3 hours.
I always stopped at Snow Hill especially because of the Quest item drop rates. As if I wasn't discouraged by Rose Garden or Swamp Quests either.

Also, when people grind we do bond with other players that way with parties and lvling up.
But people tend to farm quests alone or buy them, rather than party up and farm items.

• Sophonax, Khloebunni, Keyos and 1 other like this

Wasabi

Wasabi

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • LocationWashington, USA
  • IGN:Gary
  • Class:Tank Master Duke
  • Level:wc:99

Please be reasonable with your requests. You think we have full-fledged staff like official servers? If this game were profitable enough to support fully-staffed companies like in the official servers, do you think they would have closed?
- aran, 2015-05-27

looool
are you for real?

Do you even know why the original server closed?
This is the most ignorant thing i've heard lol

As for the scroll of resolute being removed from the game:
Everyone that is saying that it's useless are speaking through such a narrow perspective.
The scrolls served a purpose, and people used them for what they were intended for. If you believe those specific scrolls are useless then remove them all from the game.
Saying one is useless because /you/ don't use them doesn't make sense.

People need to stop sucking up to the poor administration this game follows. Excuses such as 'a barrage of messages thus leading to the removal of an item' isn't a wise choice. There should have been a poll and discussion to determine whether or not the item should be allowed to exist. Not only that but the way they handled the last event made me take a leave from this game. But I don't matter in the grand scope of things.
Saying things such as "We won't have events anymore because you're all bitching" is soooo stupid.
As community leaders you should come to know that you won't please everyone. That is impossible. But because a handful of people decided to be vocal about their negative opinion, the rest of the community will have to go back and defend themselves because the handful of people does not represent the community as a whole. But the administration doesn't care if you enjoy the event. One person was unhappy. It's over.
I wouldn't have posted but I just won't deal with it anymore. Aran and all the other moderators are our representatives; they are the individuals of power for the community. They wouldn't have to be if the other higher ups didn't AFK from the community. Who even knows the 'coders' name? I didn't know they were human until; they got sick a week ago.
The exp and TM drop is a whole 'nother topic. Being level 333 I don't have anywhere to quest. But people have already explained that here.
But it showcases another example of what i'm talking about. They remove something that was there and didn't think about the consequences. Yeah, ok you remove some of the exp rates that helped this server a lot. But what about the people that are higher level? What about the people that just don't want to quest? Can we not enjoy this game in our own way or is questing just sooo essential that it should be the only way this game should be played? You know, the funny part is that AFK drilling is still going to be abused. lol. This aint gonna fix it. Yeah I can still play this game, but I already averaged 1 lvl per 1hr with my Duke. I don't want to grind for 3 hours for a level and a half. And I can't quest post abyss.

This message is not intended to be sent with any malice. Yeah I said stupid, big deal.
The server is great and the customer satisfaction is considered here, but it's lackluster overall.
  • Neven, Nariann, Sophonax and 14 others like this

asnoobasme

asnoobasme

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts
  • LocationMy place is placeless, my trace is traceless. No body no soul I am from the soul of souls
  • IGN:Sasha
  • Class:sheep
  • Level:1

Hey dont get so agitated though your emotions show so much of your care & concern for the game<3. Take a chill pill sweetheart, we are building a friendly and constructive community here :)

I have to agree that saying "You think we have full-fledged staff like official servers? If this game were profitable enough to support fully-staffed companies like in the official servers, do you think they would have closed?" is  irresponsible. It could have been more nicely put, like Please refrain from posting/ suggesting ideas that are too far-fetched because we lack funds. 

I have never used scroll of resolute, but I found out what it does here 

Defends 1 time against damage that causes faint.

• MP Consumption: 150 MP
  • Duration: 300 seconds

From here, I show no interest in getting one myself, maybe we can add this to shopgirl so people can buy if they really need them o.O?

Hey. Polling is a great suggestion, maybe we can implement this to vote for certain event or possibly removal or creation of new items/ideas etc. I remember polling for many different stuff in eTO

Something that intrigued me is that I do not understand why are you pissed. If you are unhappy about a joke made regarding there wouldn't be any more event by a game moderator, that was because the coder was supposedly sick and  hospitalized ( and not because we are bitching-lol). Whether or not the coder is really sick i am not sure, but i can confirmed that he/she is a human for sure. Questioning whether or not a human is a human is weird, sweetheart

I inferred that you are extremely angry with the changes of the exp rates. In fact most people are reluctant to forgo the 300% rate, me too.. who doesn't want to level faster.. i think 300% is abused , i would suggest ~200%.Also Please increase drop rates for questies t.t ... I think its normal to have trouble leveling at level 333 so deal with it.. afk drilling is meant to be abused darling but this time round the effect is reduced.  Your comment is full of negativity. If you're leaving, good luck have fun. bye ~ 

• Ryuuku and bluesly like this

She's mad but she's magic, there's no lie in her fire.                        charmander_gif_by_dragon93_scales.gif

bluesly

bluesly

Cat Lover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 168 posts
  • LocationCat Den
  • IGN:TwinPaw
  • Class:Thief Master
  • Level:191

To be perfectly honest, I felt I was leveling a bit too fast than I felt comfortable with. Granted I gotten my 2nd job plus roughly half way to 3rd job quests with the huge boost in like a week or so, but felt I was a bit spoiled... I honestly don't mind the quests, they keep me busy more than pure grinding (unless I'm shy a few % or levels then I'll grind, or drill if TM) and give me a goal in mind for tomorrow. Like to extend my hours of putting into this game instead of going to end-game content in less than a month or something. Besides, usually the higher the level you are the longer it'll take to get to the next level, regardless of quest exp or bonus exp it'll still take longer than the previous level. Just have to rely on parties more to make up that EXP boost.

My fox is level 99 and doing Mermaid Palace quests for pete sake, I should've been at Ghost Blue by now but have to do this key quest first. Yes, I can do the ghost blue quests too but I prefer to be organized in quest taking. Do all the ones in one location then move on to the other set. Only exception would be the monster quests as majority of them do have level limits, and I like to test myself to see how fast I can kill them and how much damage am I doing, that and every EXP counts even if at small portions. So I really don't mind the reduction of EXP right now. (This may come back to bite me, but just my view of it at this time).

AFK Drillers I don't mind as long as there isn't a huge abundance together in one or two maps alone (Cora Cave and GDB are fine examples) that it would cause loading lag when going across the map, or just entering the map, that the game may end up crashing.

For now I'm just grateful I'm not being reminded every few minutes about n amount of events going on as I play. (Can't remember if eTO had that or I'm thinking of another MMO).

I know I'm still new to this server's features and all, but just my two cents of the whole thing. Took me a few days to get them altogether

Far as the Scrolls of Resolute, no real input as I never knew about them nor had any interest in them as I felt, based on the posts about it, was sorta cheating in a way... at least there's still resurrect scrolls you can buy, granted not the same but similar function. So whether they're gone for good or may come back won't have any affect on me.

• CandyHeart likes this

Book Hunter

Currently searching in Rose Garden (Johan's Story).

I proudly do my own drilling.

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4510 posts
  • IGN:Arantir

looool

are you for real?

People need to stop sucking up to the poor administration this game follows. Excuses such as 'a barrage of messages thus leading to the removal of an item' isn't a wise choice. There should have been a poll and discussion to determine whether or not the item should be allowed to exist. Not only that but the way they handled the last event made me take a leave from this game. But I don't matter in the grand scope of things.

Saying things such as "We won't have events anymore because you're all bitching" is soooo stupid.

As community leaders you should come to know that you won't please everyone. That is impossible. But because a handful of people decided to be vocal about their negative opinion, the rest of the community will have to go back and defend themselves because the handful of people does not represent the community as a whole. But the administration doesn't care if you enjoy the event. One person was unhappy. It's over.

I wouldn't have posted but I just won't deal with it anymore. Aran and all the other moderators are our representatives; they are the individuals of power for the community. They wouldn't have to be if the other higher ups didn't AFK from the community. Who even knows the 'coders' name? I didn't know they were human until; they got sick a week ago.

This message is not intended to be sent with any malice. Yeah I said stupid, big deal.

The server is great and the customer satisfaction is considered here, but it's lackluster overall.

.... and the bashing starts. Of course.

Zen

Zen

FB Admin & General Moderator

• Moderators
  • 732 posts
  • LocationCaballa Island
  • IGN:[Mod]Zen
  • Class:Gladiator
  • Level:325

looool
are you for real?

As for the scroll of resolute being removed from the game:
Everyone that is saying that it's useless are speaking through such a narrow perspective.
The scrolls served a purpose, and people used them for what they were intended for. If you believe those specific scrolls are useless then remove them all from the game.
Saying one is useless because /you/ don't use them doesn't make sense.

The exp and TM drop is a whole 'nother topic. Being level 333 I don't have anywhere to quest. But people have already explained that here.
But it showcases another example of what i'm talking about. They remove something that was there and didn't think about the consequences. Yeah, ok you remove some of the exp rates that helped this server a lot. But what about the people that are higher level? What about the people that just don't want to quest? Can we not enjoy this game in our own way or is questing just sooo essential that it should be the only way this game should be played? You know, the funny part is that AFK drilling is still going to be abused. lol. This aint gonna fix it. Yeah I can still play this game, but I already averaged 1 lvl per 1hr with my Duke. I don't want to grind for 3 hours for a level and a half. And I can't quest post abyss.

- Not supposed to be sent with any malice? You're targeting people, when it was basically the whole community's choice. There were so many posts and complaints about the scrolls, even in the forums. Did you bother checking or responding on any of them? Nobody EVER said that they were helpful in ANY of those posts. Why should they be kept, if nobody is going to defend them? And that goes hand-in-hand with the EXP. Did you go through the forums and see the amount of people who complained about the EXP rates vs. the amount of people who DIDN'T complain? Yeah. It was like, 100:2. There are some posts that aren't even there anymore about it. We never said our opinion on whether we use scrolls or not. We never gave our opinion on the EXP rates. This is because our opinions are overruled by the community's. They want what they want, and we try to deliver. But have you seen some of the ridiculous requests? That's why Aran said what she did. People are asking for free things, or to buy things specifically from GM. This will NOT happen, yet people can't give up apparently.
Have you gone through THIS post alone and see the ratio of complaints vs cheers for the EXP drop? 'Cause they're pretty even. I've had one person contact me or complain in-game.
We try to make as many people happy. We try. You're right, we can't succeed. But we also get a lot of requests that aren't completed. Just because one requests it, doesn't mean it'll happen. The EXP drop and Scrolls have been discussed for multiple months, and more and more posts have been made.
Do you even know "the GM's name"? So what if you don't know the coder? What's that have to do with ANYTHING? All you have to know is that he's the coder for PlayTO, and he helps us out and does what GM needs done.
Regarding TO closing down, do you know why it did? No. Nobody knows why all the TO's closed down in a chain reaction. People say it's money, because companies were greedy. People say there wasn't enough players. People say the staff all quit. There are so many rumours, but no truth or proof.
Think/research before you post next time.

Also, did the events stop? No. People were complaining, the moderator never ACTUALLY said the events would stop. He just said it because he was extremely frustrated that EVERY single event or patch is BASHED constantly by players. Because it is!

- Zen, 5/29.

• KaiRonin1 and Ryuuku like this

Catalina

Catalina

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 208 posts
  • LocationTelling Marijuana To Take Notes
  • IGN:A Huydro
  • Class:PvP Governor Queen
  • Level:A Evans
Dont read what wasabi says AranπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜°πŸ˜°πŸ˜°πŸ˜“πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜¨πŸ˜«who is that ingame anywayπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜πŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ˜œπŸ˜”πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ probably an irrelevant

YAAYYYYYYYYDRAMAπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ‘„πŸ’πŸ’πŸ™‹πŸ™‹πŸ™‹πŸ™‹πŸ™‹πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’…πŸ’…πŸ’…πŸ’…

ps. Rates back to normalπŸ™πŸ™
  • KaiRonin1 likes this

Bachelor's degree in Tricksterology. Graduated Valedictorian.
Ph.D. in PvP Executioner. Graduated with honors.
Ph.D. in PvP Government. Graduated Valedictorian.

Miss Universe 2003.

Candidate for Miss Earth 2016.

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4510 posts
  • IGN:Arantir

Dont read what wasabi says Aranwho is that ingame anyway probably an irrelevant

YAAYYYYYYYYDRAMA

ps. Rates back to normal

Normal = eTO normal?

Normal = 300/600?

How about 150/300?

And high level players who complain there's no more quests to do, please do daily shadow quests. In eTO, I used to do these daily shadow quests and get about 30% exp each day. That's at eTO exp rate. That's why I was among the first few earliest ones to reach level 400 back in Fantasia. Of course you really have to play the game by hunting for the shadow quest items.

• nomowitch and bluesly like this

Catalina

Catalina

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 208 posts

normal as in 300/600!! please please please <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 game's been like that for like 2 years :( and suddenly we had to suffer this exp drop

:(((((((((((((((((((( me: cries.

yesterday I was grinding and exp was quite okay, but tm?!?!? i'm like lv120/tm70 :(

or keep it 100/200 but with constant exp events :3!!! that will probably keep the game really active COS COS COS PEOPLE WILL BE LIKE YAY EXP EVENT XD LETS MAKE A GRIND PARTAY

• KaiRonin1 likes this

Miss Universe 2003.

Ryuuku

Ryuuku

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts
  • LocationSouth East Asia
  • IGN:RyuukuX
  • Class:Pirate
  • Level:2xx

hmmm if people are complaining about the rates (300/600) being too high and now (100/300) is too low, why not try to meet halfway? like 200/400 or 200/500 or something. just my opinion though. or if that doesn't work, how about keeping the previous fiesta rates? 700/1300 if i'm not mistaken. though i haven't been to fiesta since the patch so someone please correct me on this. other than that, i'm happy with this patch  :D

Khloebunni

Khloebunni

Fallen Khloe - Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Locationtwitch khloebunni
  • IGN:Queen β€’ KhloΓ«
  • Class:Streamer
  • Level:400k

Some people are debating that most people like the EXP 300/600, and then others feel most people like the EXP at 100/200. I'm confused; why is there a debate going on about how the community feels when we could just create a poll now to see the actual layout of opinions (especially now that everyone is alerted that the EXP rates could be changed)?

-  And that goes hand-in-hand with the EXP. Did you go through the forums and see the amount of people who complained about the EXP rates vs. the amount of people who DIDN'T complain? Yeah. It was like, 100:2.

- Zen, 5/29.

I feel that logic is flawed. People who want to see it change are going to ask for it to be changed, but those that like the 300/600 EXP rate aren't going to speak up and say they like it and don't want it to change unless they are directly prompted (a poll, or other device to alert players there is a potential for change). It was the norm at 300/600, so unless prompted that there is a potential for change, they're going to assume it's the way it is, it's not going to change, and therefore they're not going to say anything about it.

Or, were people complaining that they wanted the EXP lowered, or were they actually complaining about AFK-drillers, and then lowering the EXP was chosen as the action to fix that by the moderators?

As for Resolute Scrolls, I feel like it's a larger gain for PvPers compared to the loss for PvEers. I don't feel all that strongly about it in either direction though; I don't [typically] war, I don't 1v1 scroll-users, and I don't use them myself. I didn't know about them until I saw them in the scroll shop a while back.

• Neven, Silmeria, pipermell and 4 others like this
Posted Image

~. Honor and respect one another .~

korogan

korogan

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

but its not eTO... sigh

2yrs 300/600 why not make it last till this server goes down since i played because of the exp rate anyway just saying  :unsure:

fate0023

fate0023

Rose Garden Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts

I think quest exp getting a multiplier would encourage people more to quest rather than lowering the exp rates. I am in no way complaining about the new rates as I know I'd still prefer grinding over questing.

• toph13th likes this

Ryuuku

Ryuuku

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts
  • LocationSouth East Asia
  • IGN:RyuukuX
  • Class:Pirate
  • Level:2xx

Some people are debating that most people like the EXP 300/600, and then others feel most people like the EXP at 100/200. I'm confused; why is there a debate going on about how the community feels when we could just create a poll now to see the actual layout of opinions (especially now that everyone is alerted that the EXP rates could be changed)?

this. there should be a poll created for the exp rates this way it will be solved

• Bongohead likes this

Coward

Coward

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

The problem is that you guys let the vocal minority influence you far too much as compared to the quiet and content players. I play this server BECAUSE it has the boosted exp rates and I mean, you advertise it as a private server - What real reasoning is there behind the rates not being boosted? They aren't OUT OF CONTROL and 300x like other private servers are. Why does it really matter if people level a little quickly, be it from drilling, questing, or grinding? Grinding is still far faster than drilling after you hit like mid 100s, and definitely after you hit 200. If you're trying to promote "interaction" amongst players, this isn't the way to do it. Why not do community events that encourages player interaction - Or try to bring up the forums more in game? The people on this forum are just a handful amongst everyone who is only in game.

That aside - dropping it from 300/600 to 100/200 is just too much. Why not make it 200/400? I think that's a good compromise. Dropping all exp rates by literally 2/3s is just far too harsh. I work 45 hours a week on top of full time school, so I don't have too terribly much time to grind... and yeah, I understand that's a personal issue moreso than a game-side issue, but I'd still like to actually... make progress with the time I put into this game? I don't want to take literally 3 hours for a single level up when I haven't even hit 300 yet. That's just silly.

Dont read what wasabi says Aranwho is that ingame anyway probably an irrelevant

YAAYYYYYYYYDRAMA

ps. Rates back to normal

I agree with the rates being put back to 300/600, but what is with this elitist tone? Who are you to decide whether someone in game is "irrelevant"? Everyone has a right to their own opinion, I kindly ask you respect theirs, even if they were a bit brash (And even then I wouldn't consider what they said to be "bashing")

• Sophonax, Renard, Elora and 5 others like this

toph13th

toph13th

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationIsland of Salt
  • IGN:Buffalopher
  • Class:Gladiator
  • Level:200

Yes i think i poll is a brilliant idea, but you should announce it IN GAME- because not everyone reads the forums. Or through the start-up patch so everyone could see and vote.

An alternative is EXP events, with level ranges for 350++ people, with decent EXP rewards. Event Grinding kinda sounds fun.

• Bongohead likes this

Nariann

Nariann

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 813 posts
  • IGN:Cannot be left blank

Personally I like the basic eTO rates, but it could be improved. I will share my suggestions, I won't fight for them on the following pages, I just wanna leave this here

- keep the rates on 100/200tm

- increase the time in fiesta for the maximum of 1 hour

- change the fiesta rate back to what it was before this patch

- IF it is possible let the people enter fiesta 5 times a day

- between the fiesta hours you can do quests or whatever you wish

- quest changes: there are 2 options 

• increase the stack of the loot, for example Santa Bears now drop 5 empty coke bottle at once
  • increase the drop rate of the quest items at Rose Garden, Black Swamp, Snow Hill, Techichi Volcano, Tapasco Volcano (I'm not sure about tapasco, never got that far.. I barely hit Tech with my ex-eTO char) EDIT: and Episode 6

• Neven, pipermell and bluesly like this

9l0zUv3.png

Catalina

Catalina

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 208 posts
I dont think they could change the fiesta system that easily (i think it implies hard coding etc) :( but those ideas sound great!!!πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ„πŸ„πŸ„πŸ„πŸ„πŸ„πŸ„πŸ„πŸ€πŸŠπŸš¬

Miss Universe 2003.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: patch note, may, 2015, pre-wedding event, winnie, poseidon