fate0023

Rose Garden Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts

[JP]Pell Soviet Nation Koiosu http://gyazo.com/b45...655d77daec4c8cd <<<<power

[JP]Saegusa Wakaba (can) http://gyazo.com/23b...70ee4ac041d5596 <<<<<sense

[JP]Shinomiya sunflower (only) http://gyazo.com/be9...c811e8b8deb07d2 <<<<charm

all are level 310, sorry I don't have the lower leveled ones.

Hizuka, level please, and type

~ aran, 2015-05-27

Hisunyan

Hisunyan

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

I do not have any suggestions.

But when you speak 'old' tickets, do you mean the ticket from the last poppuri event that are not tradable in-game and only tradable on auction house?

Yes.

And now that you mention it, I'll ask GM to make it tradable in game if it does not mess up anything.

~ aran, 2015-05-27

• - Promise likes this

Ericc

Ericc

Captain Skull's Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 305 posts
  • IGN:Ehrin & Ehric
  • Class:Upper

Shield of Love and Peace à Engagement Bouquet

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D 

Ok, so, if we get bashed for giving "poor" rewards again, I will quote your name and say it's your idea!!

~ aran, 2015-05-27

Hisunyan

Hisunyan

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Thank you aran

I am of belief the old tickets are a completely different item as they do not work with the exchange for this event. Only tickets from opening the new drilling and hunting boxes will work.

Yes, GM told me the codes are different; that's why I am going to ask him to make another exchange NPC for the old pop tickets. That's why I want correct names of pets but must be power, charm & sense, because pets using the new tickets are magic.

~ aran, 2015-05-27

reupah

reupah

Smack Worthy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationYour Local Burger Joint
  • IGN:Djinn
  • Class:Elec/Fire/Dark
  • Level:305

Thank you aran

I am of belief the old tickets are a completely different item as they do not work with the exchange for this event. Only tickets from opening the new drilling and hunting boxes will work.

Can confirm, I have 157 of the old pop tickets and they're "Required Lv. 1" whereas the current ones don't have the level req.

bastet

bastet

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • LocationMegalopolis
  • IGN:BurningTail
  • Class:Duelist
  • Level:400

14. The EXP/TM rates are reduced to EXP+100% TM+200%

This is to encourage players to actually play the game and level up by doing quests instead of mere afk drilling or power-levelling.

Great.. I have missed 8 months and after I finally returned and I was about to continue leveling, this came up.

Proxy

Proxy

Black Swamp Explorer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts
  • LocationRiviera
  • IGN:N/A
  • Class:Norm MacDonald

14. The EXP/TM rates are reduced to EXP+100% TM+200%

To encourage players to actually play the game and level up by doing quests instead of mere afk drilling or power-levelling.[/size][/font]

Great.. I have missed 8 months and after I finally returned and I was about to continue leveling, this came up.

wasn't me. I swear.

Nyeheheheh...
  • bastet, Bongohead and - Promise like this
Posted Image

Bongohead

Bongohead

Tree Sap

• Members
  • 870 posts
  • IGN:Geepie
  • Level:399.9

Ok, players, please help me out~

Give me the correct names of pets level 310 & 120 for power, sense and charm.

I want to make another NPC exchange using old pop tickets to exchange for these pets.

Because the current pet exchange using new pop tickets seemingly only for magic pets.

This new exchange will take place, idk, maybe next maintenance, maybe earlier, if I can have the correct names (plus ggftw link if you have it; or if not, then proper/correct name must be given to me).

Thanks.

~ aran, 2015-05-27

p/s ~ pls post your suggestion in this thread.

Does that mean only players who have old tickets will get them and the new ones are stuck with the magic one? Idk, think about it xD

Maybe allow them to be traded with either kind of tickets. If the problem is the list being too long (cause of hair dyes) make another NPC for them or take them away for this patch. :P

• - Promise likes this

AlwaysXtut

AlwaysXtut

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 236 posts
  • IGN:TooMany
  • Class:3.3
  • Level:7

Can we add utilities like Protein candies, Flames, lock candies, shara bottles... All pets stuff in to the Ticket exchange

• - Promise and KaiRonin1 like this

AlwaysXtut

AlwaysXtut

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Special Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 236 posts
  • IGN:TooMany
  • Class:3.3
  • Level:7

Does that mean only players who have old tickets will get them and the new ones are stuck with the magic one? Idk, think about it xD

Maybe allow them to be traded with either kind of tickets. If the problem is the list being too long (cause of hair dyes) make another NPC for them or take them away for this patch. :P

Agreed, all players should have equal opportunities on getting the pets regardless the old or new tickets.

• Bongohead and Ralvyn like this

asnoobasme

asnoobasme

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts
  • LocationMy place is placeless, my trace is traceless. No body no soul I am from the soul of souls
  • IGN:Sasha
  • Class:sheep
  • Level:1

make old tickets usable too.. new or old they're confusing >_<

She's mad but she's magic, there's no lie in her fire.                        charmander_gif_by_dragon93_scales.gif

Bongohead

Bongohead

Tree Sap

• Members
  • 870 posts
  • IGN:Geepie
  • Level:399.9

6. Scroll of the Resolute has been removed from Recycling Bin.

As such, players could no longer get this item for use in the game.

This is done because of requests from PVP players.

Was there even a discussion about this? There's not a single topic about it, and these scrolls are actually really useful for non-PvPers in certain circumstances (during Harkon, Ed, proabbly Tartarus when it comes out, etc.).

If anything, PvPers should have enough courtesy to avoid using scrolls during duels.

There was a LOT of messages from different players sent to inboxes regarding it, and also some discussion in-game. The scroll seemed to create more issues than it solved, so it was removed. Not many non-PvP players used it. It may come back, it may not, you never know. 

~Zen, 15/5/27. 

• Melting and - Promise like this

- Promise

- Promise

Selfie Princess 2015

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 484 posts

I love the new loading screen ;o

Thank you for this patch! I am glad to hear that the coder has finally recovered. :]

I missed out on the Engagement Bouquet when it was first released on the website (however I managed to buy the Tiara, woo), so I'm really grateful to see it re-released in this patch's in-game event.

Also, thanks for the Celebration Cone & Congrachuu! I wasn't expecting to see them this patch; I was going to wait until July/August time to suggest it for the next rTO Anniversary o:

I'd like to suggest these items in Gacha/Myshop for the near future:

-I'm not expecting any of them to be here by the next maintenance or anytime soon; I'd just like to see these in Gacha/Myshop (again, if released before) one day. I know I'm asking for quite a lot here-

Also, is it possible to merge the old and new Poppuri Tickets together? /might be a bad idea and seen as un-fair?

• Neven and Bongohead like this

JWtPehv.gif

shanny  lymina promise magic music

Nariann

Nariann

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 813 posts
  • IGN:Cannot be left blank

Ok, players, please help me out~

Give me the correct names of pets level 310 & 120 for power, sense and charm.

I want to make another NPC exchange using old pop tickets to exchange for these pets.

Because the current pet exchange using new pop tickets seemingly only for magic pets.

This new exchange will take place, idk, maybe next maintenance, maybe earlier, if I can have the correct names (plus ggftw link if you have it; or if not, then proper/correct name must be given to me).

Thanks.

~ aran, 2015-05-27

p/s ~ pls post your suggestion in this thread.

Yeah... why not put more type of pets exchangeable for the current tickets and make the old tickets exchangeable to the current ones?

9l0zUv3.png

Ericc

Ericc

Captain Skull's Pirate

• Members
  • 305 posts
  • IGN:Ehrin & Ehric
  • Class:Upper

Shield of Love and Peace à Engagement Bouquet

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D 

Ok, so, if we get bashed for giving "poor" rewards again, I will quote your name and say it's your idea!!

~ aran, 2015-05-27

lol wait did someone say this was a poor reward?

also, can someone post a screenshot of the new log in screen? i really like the last patches log in screen and I'm not sure if i want to change right away

jjiang29

jjiang29

Captain Skull's Pirate

• Members
  • 316 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • IGN:HazardLion
  • Class:MadScientist
  • Level:300+

I got  Mud Bath Ticket from the Tenter boxes. What do I do with it?

Post in this thread with screenshot so that we can compile list and ask for exchange on Manage Account @ Event on website in next maintenance.

~ aran, 2015-05-28

asnoobasme

asnoobasme

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts
  • LocationMy place is placeless, my trace is traceless. No body no soul I am from the soul of souls
  • IGN:Sasha
  • Class:sheep
  • Level:1

not sure whether im just unlucky =( after 40 flickers drill no sign of hunter yuna (pet) gacha town 4

edit*: ok found it on the 60th flicker T.T

She's mad but she's magic, there's no lie in her fire.                        charmander_gif_by_dragon93_scales.gif

- Promise

- Promise

Selfie Princess 2015

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 484 posts

lol wait did someone say this was a poor reward?

also, can someone post a screenshot of the new log in screen? i really like the last patches log in screen and I'm not sure if i want to change right away

Spoiler

@asnoobasme, it's just by chance I guess.. In some instances, it has taken me over 60 drills to complete a whole Gacha town before, where as others, less than 30. >:

@jjiang29, wait for next maintenance or something. MyCamp tickets are usually exchanged here. Not sure if it works for Tenter, though.

JWtPehv.gif

shanny  lymina promise magic music

Nariann

Nariann

Game Advisor

• Members
  • 813 posts
  • IGN:Cannot be left blank

I got  Mud Bath Ticket from the Tenter boxes. What do I do with it?

Login on website > Manage Account > Go to event > Odinea MyCamp 

Mine was listed there, also I got a Vicious Tenter Lion Doll for my Tenterpaw Doll Ticket (from Tenterpaw boxes obviously). Not that I mind but someone might look for the baby tenter doll

• jjiang29 likes this

9l0zUv3.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: patch note, may, 2015, pre-wedding event, winnie, poseidon