Phantom School Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • LocationCaribbean, Saint Lucia
  • IGN:WhiteNBlack & BlackNWhite
  • Class:Inventor & Boxer
  • Level:90 & 90

Um i am unsure as to why people keep asking for drop rate of items to be increased......nor exp rates when the outcome of these two things being done will just be negative. Its quiet simple........ you'll reach level 400 then quit why? because at level 400 there is nothing much to do (not everyone will quit a few will quit I'm sure of that ) well thats unless you make another character and do the same in less than a month.....why do you guys want the game so damn easy just to quit it as soon as you reach level 400 -_- . Quitting= less players in game ( small population = dead game )

This pvp talk ( i'm a level 90 lion ) um ........ you pvpers if the person uses the scroll doesn't that mean you automatically win the battle because they used a scroll, Since they are inferior to you they have to use the scrolls or they won't win, thats how i see (Use scroll = You noob ) If that doesn't satisfy you ( winning because the person used scroll) then why not bash the person about using the scroll ? like call them names etc make them mad eventually they will battle you without the scroll  since they are so upset you said all those things to them and they want to prove you wrong. That way you get a fair battle :D

Also +1 for the person who suggest scrolls should only be gained in ms

ms7VDbr.png          Unknown    

KWjc3yY.png             xeyYfgD.png

Proxy

Proxy

Black Swamp Explorer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts
  • LocationRiviera
  • IGN:N/A
  • Class:Norm MacDonald

Um i am unsure as to why people keep asking for drop rate of items to be increased......nor exp rates when the outcome of these two things being done will just be negative. Its quiet simple........ you'll reach level 400 then quit why? because at level 400 there is nothing much to do (not everyone will quit a few will quit I'm sure of that ) well thats unless you make another character and do the same in less than a month.....why do you guys want the game so damn easy just to quit it as soon as you reach level 400 -_- . Quitting= less players in game ( small population = dead game )

It's natural human desire: When you're cut breaks, you want more breaks and expect more breaks; eventually demanding and complaining about more breaks, eventually getting bored from having too many breaks.
Posted Image

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4293 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief Master

Err, this is an earlier patch note. No longer up to date. Please post in July patch note.

Thread is locked.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: patch note, may, 2015, pre-wedding event, winnie, poseidon