Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 3564 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief
  • Level:400

Please do not impersonate the GM, admin or the moderators. Impersonation of the said parties will result in an account ban.

We have received a report that someone was impersonating me by making a fox char and naming her Aranpan. This impersonator then proceeded to ask account information of a player in the game. When the player refused to give the account information, he threatened him and said he's the GM Assistant.

GM, admin, and moderators will never ask for your account information. You are also advised to never divulge your account information to anyone. The exception is only when you are in direct and clear contact with me through my forum pm and when the GM needs to solve certain account issues for you personally.

As a general advice, please do not impersonate any player in game. 

There won't be any warning or justification provided for any ban resulting from impersonation.

Jeva

Jeva

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • IGN:Jeva
  • Class:Booty Bopper
  • Level:ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Well, you have to admit, at least they have good taste Aran.  (ಠ◡ಠ)

B4cJw8g.png

kapitan

kapitan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Why I cant do event monkey quest?  Monkey ask me to see tomorrow from 5 days and not give me any badges and prizes

SmPlAsEvyOne

SmPlAsEvyOne

Mirage Island Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • IGN:Lazy
  • Class:Bored
  • Level:&Tired

Why I cant do event monkey quest?  Monkey ask me to see tomorrow from 5 days and not give me any badges and prizes

Sadly you can only do this quest once per character.... -_-

BRUhmQq.gif

kapitan

kapitan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Its mean, 1 character can take only 7 badges? and do only 7 quests?

Keyos

Keyos

Game & Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 235 posts
  • IGN:Keyos
  • Class:Duelist
  • Level:400

Its mean, 1 character can take only 7 badges? and do only 7 quests?

yup
Spoiler

kapitan

kapitan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Sadly you can only do this quest once per character.... -_-

Thanks

kapitan

kapitan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

yup

Thanks

Kheops

Kheops

Black Swamp Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 834 posts
  • IGN:Kheops

Please do not impersonate the GM, admin or the moderators. Impersonation of the said parties will result in an account ban.

Impersonating players is ok. Got it thanx.

kapitan

kapitan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

When is end monkey Event ??

Kheops

Kheops

Black Swamp Explorer

• Members
  • 834 posts

Ok now that I cooled down I'll be more accurate...

You are basically telling us it's not as bad to impersonate players as it is to impersonate staff when they both lead in worst case scenario to : scamming people.That makes me mad because I was impersonated recently, it's harassement but you are telling us this form of harassement isn't so bad...

It is bad and believe me I'd love not to need GM's assistance but I don't have the tools to deal with impersonators myself (i didn't try to ask them with a pretty please although it did give good results in douchebaggery history as you seem to know it). I'm not sorry for being mad over it, they could scam anyone by impersonating any trusted player but only staff is strongly protected with the ultimate dissuasive ban sanction.

Then again maybe I misunderstood and you didn't just put staff above community... I'll let you clarify red parts if so was the case.

Please do not impersonate the GM, admin or the moderators. Impersonation of the said parties will result in an account ban. pretty clear ! Don't impersonate staff !

We have received a report that someone was impersonating me by making a fox char and naming her Aranpan. This impersonator then proceeded to ask account information of a player in the game. When the player refused to give the account information, he threatened him and said he's the GM Assistant.

GM, admin, and moderators will never ask for your account information. You are also advised to never divulge your account information to anyone. The exception is only when you are in direct and clear contact with me through my forum pm and when the GM needs to solve certain account issues for you personally.

As a general advice, please do not impersonate any player in game. "please don't" ?!, mhmm that's cute, thanx for protecting players so hardcodedly <3

There won't be any warning or justification provided for any ban resulting from impersonation.

Alumine

Alumine

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • IGN:Glass

Ok now that I cooled down I'll be more accurate...

You are basically telling us it's not as bad to impersonate players as it is to impersonate staff when they both lead in worst case scenario to : scamming people.That makes me mad because I was impersonated recently, it's harassement but you are telling us this form of harassement isn't so bad...

It is bad and believe me I'd love not to need GM's assistance but I don't have the tools to deal with impersonators myself (i didn't try to ask them with a pretty please although it did give good results in douchebaggery history as you seem to know it). I'm not sorry for being mad over it, they could scam anyone by impersonating any trusted player but only staff is strongly protected with the ultimate dissuasive ban sanction.

Then again maybe I misunderstood and you didn't just put staff above community... I'll let you clarify red parts if so was the case.

You don't understand the post, the point of it is to reiterate Rule No. GR/02 :

Rule No. GR/02

No Impersonation. Do not pretend to be a Game Master. Do not name yourself similar to a GM.

Example #1: A player whispers another player and he has a “GM” on his name.
Remember, GM(s) will never ask for your Account Info or Items.

Example #2: A player copies the name of your friend and whispers you “Hey, may I borrow your Lvl 13 Altiverse Maiden Set?”

Remember, GM(s) are not responsible for lost items.

You must be pretty angry to come to the conclusion that GM's are putting priority on themselves above players. It's in the rules, as above, that impersonation of any kind is an infraction. You really should read the rules before you start making things up.

• PrufStudent and yourstruly like this

yourstruly

yourstruly

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • IGN:Yours

hope people think first before trying to pick on petty things

Kheops

Kheops

Black Swamp Explorer

• Members
  • 834 posts

You don't understand the post, the point of it is to reiterate Rule No. GR/02 :

You must be pretty angry to come to the conclusion that GM's are putting priority on themselves above players. It's in the rules, as above, that impersonation of any kind is an infraction. You really should read the rules before you start making things up.

I answer this very thread in which no reminding of this rule is made, where is this reiteration of Rule No. GR/02 in the post ?

I don't say that GM puts priority on himself, I say that the admin seems to take more seriously impersonation of staff than players, she says so herself : Impersonation of said parties (GM, admin and mods) will result in a ban, what about the players ? Do I have to be that angry to misunderstand the missing of "players" in that sentence ? Why is there a contrast between staff and players which doesn't sound justified ? I asked for a clarification at the end of my post :

Not that I expected her to but I feel better now that it's out, don't waste your time with me, go do your stuff and have fun ^_^.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: impersonation, gm, admin, mod