Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 288 posts
  • LocationWandering...aimlessly
  • IGN:Tokaru/Tokky
  • Class:Gladiator/Witch
  • Level:144/190

So I wasn't going to make a big deal of this because I thought I mistook this cats shop for AngelicGolden's shop (The Broken Shop) during the events he was hosting around 4:30 PM California time. But the cat then whispered me and said that to "win" the event I would need to buy their shield. In response I said never mind. Here is the screen shot of the event being hosted and the conversation between this cat and myself. Im irritated because the person (AngelicGolden) is hosting an event to give away all of his hard earned items and they are using his event to try to scam someone for their own benefit. Like come on people 

http://imgur.com/w73Q51a

My message just be on the look out for this cat

If you are the person who owns the cat. Check your Morals. You are pretending to be someone else and ruin their name. I almost thought Angelic was a bad person for 2.5 seconds until i realized you were a fraud.  

I said I won because in a previous event Angelic told us to say "I won" if we did something and I wasn't paying attention so I used it for the event that didn't need it but this didnt matter to the cat.

http://imgur.com/NOQwogX

P.s. I said nvm because Angelic just put up a post about who didnt claim the wings so I figured he moved onto the next event.

Opi85Qv.png

0silver

0silver

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • LocationMexico
  • IGN:AngelicGolden
  • Class:who knows
  • Level:360~400

wv7dq8.jpg

This was me

• Tokaru likes this

Tokaru

Tokaru

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 288 posts
  • LocationWandering...aimlessly
  • IGN:Tokaru/Tokky
  • Class:Gladiator/Witch
  • Level:144/190

Id also like to add that the shield was a ice shield for 220mil that she/he was trying to get people to buy

• 0silver likes this

Opi85Qv.png