Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • LocationDenmark
  • IGN:Akuma, Tathagata
  • Class:Gambler, Light Witch
  • Level:23x, 27x

Awesome patch! :D even thou theres drilling event yet again ^^' oh well :P  Oh oh! next patch can you maybe have the Count Blood Boxes come back to MyShop? :3

Tathagata

Tathagata

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • LocationDenmark

also the prizes... do they appear after the hours is gone by or by the end of the event? (maybe i missed that part, if so i'm sorry for asking xD )

asnoobasme

asnoobasme

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts
  • LocationMy place is placeless, my trace is traceless. No body no soul I am from the soul of souls
  • IGN:Sasha
  • Class:sheep
  • Level:1

Can someone add the contents of the jp boxes soon, please do not google the name of the box for its content...best translation so far, 10 points to gryffindor!

• rikiyuu likes this

She's mad but she's magic, there's no lie in her fire.                        charmander_gif_by_dragon93_scales.gif

Tathagata

Tathagata

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Can someone add the contents of the jp boxes soon, please do not google the name of the box for its content...best translation so far, 10 points to gryffindor!

http://chobit-nico.b...e/c2305456895-1 its in japanese but guess its ok?

asnoobasme

asnoobasme

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts
  • LocationMy place is placeless, my trace is traceless. No body no soul I am from the soul of souls
  • IGN:Sasha
  • Class:sheep
  • Level:1

http://chobit-nico.b...e/c2305456895-1 its in japanese but guess its ok?

thanks for the link.. the equips are beautiful, it also mentioned a small chance of getting a 3s pet. 

She's mad but she's magic, there's no lie in her fire.                        charmander_gif_by_dragon93_scales.gif

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 3727 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief
  • Level:400

There seems to be an issue for Saturday's Monkey T. He takes the first 30 cards, but give badge instead of rewards. Then he refuses to take another 30 cards to give the rewards. I have reported this issue to GM.

Angel~♥

Angel~♥

Phantom School Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • LocationHiding under beds *o*
  • IGN:ForeverNAlways
  • Class:Fat Sheepy <3
  • Level:32x

There seems to be an issue for Saturday's Monkey T. He takes the first 30 cards, but give badge instead of rewards. Then he refuses to take another 30 cards to give the rewards. I have reported this issue to GM.

I haven't tried the event yet, so does this mean we shouldn't turn in our cards today? And if not - will we have another chance to turn them in next Saturday (for Saturday rewards)?

„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„
I have this theory that if one person can go out of their way to show compassion then it will start a chain reaction of the same.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

KendrickLamar

KendrickLamar

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • IGN:ExcuseMySwag
  • Class:HiiPower

Emerald boxes... I don't know. That event may crowd the server even more, and all these angry players...not sure if it's worth it to have Emerald Boxes next month immediately after the hours online event this month.

~ aran, 2015-03-20 

I don't think Emerald Boxes will ever crash the server like this event has done. Emerald Boxes require a Driller pet, not everyone has access to that whilst this event just requires you to be logged in.

With that being said, thanks for the current patch nothing really excites  me except the daily coupons on Friday but good job. Hopefully Emerald boxes will be implemented next patch.

Edited by KendrickLamar, 21 March 2015 - 03:06 PM.

• Khloebunni likes this

"When I was 7 years old I told my Sunday school teacher very innocently that I wanted to be God.

She sent me into the hall and I can remember sitting there wondering what it was I had said that had got me there."

cxz6zgy.gif

Ghaspar

Ghaspar

Game Enthusiast 3rd Rank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 863 posts
  • LocationTomorrowland
  • IGN:Ghaspar
  • Class:Thief Master
  • Level:Enough

To all these unhappy people, my answer for the moment is this: For every event that we do, it makes some players very happy, and it makes some players bash us with anger and unhappiness. With the resources we have, this is what we are able to offer in this server. We can't please each and every single person but we will try to please as many as possible. I hope those who are able to play are happy and I hope those who can't, please be patient. This is the weekend and the number of people playing may be high. Perhaps it will taper off after two weeks or so.

~ aran, 2015-03-20

i appreciate the effort, but i hope some suggestions here could help for next event, as a hunting event, etc.

rikiyuu

rikiyuu

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • IGN:Aeipathy
  • Class:Wizard
  • Level:2xx

Sorry, can't give you Chronos set just like that. Tartarus is coming.

~ aran, 2015-03-20

I didn't know it was called the "eclispe set" whoops @[email protected] I just thought it was called chronos set since that's what its called...my bad!

nzkjte.pngdryw8.png
 [ Aeipathy | Blaziken ]
 [ ~Serenity~ Submaster ] 
icons by me ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 3727 posts

About the Monkey T-giving-only-badge issue, this is what happens: Remember we have had this event before? Well, perhaps back then, on some days, your char did not complete the two-set quest required by Monkey T per day. You may have taken only the reward, but did not proceed to take the badge back then. So now that this event is here again, Monkey T remembers your char and when that char speaks to Monkey T, he now proceeds to give you the badge that you did not take way back then on that particular day. After that, Monkey T considers his job as done for the day with you and does not bother taking your other 30 cards for the reward redemption. I have informed GM of this matter. I do not know what he would do but my advice is, please use your other chars that have never done this event before to turn in the quests to Monkey T, and make sure you turn in 60 cards per day to Monkey T. 1st 30 cards = reward. 2nd 30 cards = badge.

• Khloebunni, Melting, lexie0898 and 1 other like this

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 3727 posts

I appreciate the conciliatory tone of the later posts about the hours online event. Some of the earlier posts with harsh, bashing tone are hurtful. Please understand, all events come from GM. So when someone says that whoever created the event has a bad idea and should feel bad, you are basically bashing on the GM. And I suspect you do know you are bashing the GM, or at least the support staff, because who else would create these events? You can be displeased about what this server can offer (after all, compared to eTO, we have so little resources; what we offer is the best we can with such resources) but please be civil. We don't want a hostile environment becoming a culture in this server. To those who have consistently post with courtesy, thank you. It is because of nice, courteous players like these that we strive to include as many of your suggestions as possible into our event rewards and gacha and MyShop offerings.   

• Paige, Silmeria, Khloebunni and 7 others like this

Ralvyn

Ralvyn

Color Pencil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 127 posts

What we need to think about is how to lessen/alleviate the stress and the server lag... Is it possible to, let's say revamp the Hourly/Daily log-in event? The rewards are really good and quite frankly those should be hard earned, not just put 8 accounts and go to sleep while others go trying to log-in for 5 minutes. The lag is really unbearable. (first time I saw the server turned red)

Spoiler

Chocobo <3

Chocobo <3

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom
  • IGN:Chocobo
  • Class:Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
  • Level:Retired

Loving the patch guys!

But is there any chance the Timer Event will be able to drag out for more then a month? I'm just thinking about the people who are busy with working,studies and family. It sounds a bit stressful to manage 360 hours in a month when some have only 1-4 hours max a day to play. >.< Anyway just a suggestion but it'd be nice. Or reconsider making the Time Event as the Level Reward thing is on the website? Thanks in advance. :) 

<3    Kweh? Chocobo_Movetest_by_RaYoshi.gif       http://tinyurl.com/Kupo-Shop        Mog-Chocobo.gif      Have a look in my shop! C:             A6PG3eu.png       chocobo.gif                         

Khloebunni

Khloebunni

Fallen Khloe - Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Locationtwitch khloebunni
  • IGN:Queen • Khloë
  • Class:Streamer
  • Level:400k

What we need to think about is how to lessen/alleviate the stress and the server lag... Is it possible to, let's say revamp the Hourly/Daily log-in event? ... The lag is really unbearable.

Howabout just checking to see if the character logged in each day at all? Then there isn't a need to keep characters online forever.

For example, instead of:

24 Hours -> 4 days

72 Hours -> 7 days

144 Hours -> 12 days

216 Hours -> 17 days

288 Hours -> 21 days

360 Hours -> 25 days

You'll note it's not [24 Hours:1 Day]. Logging in once a day is significantly easier than staying online for 24 hours, so I scaled it up a little. Assuming this event lasts a month, you should be able to log on a least 25 days out of the month c: And you could even require the character(s) to be online a cumulative of an hour that day for it to count towards the daily log-in.

• pipermell likes this
Posted Image

~. Honor and respect one another .~

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 3727 posts

The event will proceed as is. Players can stay logged in up to a total of 260 hours in an account, or they can actually stop after reaching 24 hours (if the rewards you want are given in that stage) or any other stages that contain the reward they want. You don't have to go up to Stage 6. Thank you for everyone's opinions; it seems that this event has turned out to be highly troublesome. I am closing this thread now.

• Lumina likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: patch note, march, 2015