• This topic is locked This topic is locked
75 replies to this topic

oliviamo

oliviamo

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 84 posts

okay The server goes to red in colour and I cannot login anymore.. what should I do .. :(

Am I going to have a rest and forget about this game this month?

• Ghaspar likes this

Ghaspar

Ghaspar

Game Enthusiast 3rd Rank

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 863 posts
  • LocationTomorrowland
  • IGN:Ghaspar
  • Class:Thief Master
  • Level:Enough

this hour online idea event messed the things up, all the people are logging ALL accounts to win prizes...

what a great idea... bleh  :angry:

fc76ad0942b73c0bee2d1d9a4f7210178cc64250

LordGahnome

LordGahnome

Rose Garden Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 664 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • IGN:BuffyBuffIsBuffy
  • Class:Boofaloo
  • Level:322

are you sure its 40%??? i used normal aku. nate expanding a 2s 310 belt, it is 20% still, like how it was. i know 9% applies if you were to use super special nate.

I see. Well Ya, I was using super special akuas. Is there a thread somewhere that explains, in detail, the percentages associated with which akuas and what equips they apply to? Bc if they're different and I could be using something better, I certainly don't want to waste my few remaining patron marks. Also, yes, on the Esaki shot (2s to 3s) and all the way down to the hello kitty lvl 90 stuff (2s to 3s), it's 40% without any azoto to expand with super special akuas.

Silmeria

Silmeria

Captain Skull's Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts
  • IGN:LinaInverse
  • Class:Witch
  • Level:400

okay The server goes to red in colour and I cannot login anymore.. what should I do .. :(

Am I going to have a rest and forget about this game this month?

technically maybe only 15 days since that's the longest time-frame prize. 

Yeah I'm not helping :unsure:

Maybe people can try to understand the limitations and try not to log in so many characters.

You really don't need 10 sets of the prizes guys...you really dont... <_<

• Ghaspar and lexie0898 like this

Ghaspar

Ghaspar

Game Enthusiast 3rd Rank

• Members
  • 863 posts
  • LocationTomorrowland
  • IGN:Ghaspar
  • Level:Enough

technically maybe only 15 days since that's the longest time-frame prize. 

Yeah I'm not helping :unsure:

Maybe people can try to understand the limitations and try not to log in so many characters.

You really don't need 10 sets of the prizes guys...you really dont... <_<

to the guy who created this event

530e685201681a4c402b382055389a6f0fcea594

rikiyuu

rikiyuu

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • IGN:Aeipathy
  • Class:Wizard
  • Level:2xx

to the guy who created this event

530e685201681a4c402b382055389a6f0fcea594

I mean it's a good idea in theory tho? like actually going into the game and actually doing something, even if its talking. Blaming the GMs and trying to shame them is kinda dumb tbh.

I think someone believed it to be a login event thing, which i kinda think would have been better- like lon in and play the game for like...an hour or two. That might have been a better idea.

• Paige and lexie0898 like this
nzkjte.pngdryw8.png
 [ Aeipathy | Blaziken ]
 [ ~Serenity~ Submaster ] 
icons by me ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

nomowitch

nomowitch

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationFlorida, United States
  • IGN:NomoWitch
  • Class:Theif Master
  • Level:320

Aran, could you consider having a 2nd server for future purposes to minimize log in issues as such?
There are also many new players who would love to participate in this event, but it is rather tough and frustrating due to logging issues.

Hero

Hero

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • IGN:MADHero
  • Class:All types
  • Level:250+350

They should have known better than to put an event , where everyone entered their multi - accounts , this causes a traffic , they should see what happened in the event of bosses in pats of megalopolis .

sorry but the event has good prizes , but poor organization ,

take 2-3 hours trying to come but nothing.

Ciel

Ciel

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 87 posts
  • IGN:Himeko
  • Level:37x

While I really appreciate the team trying out new events, I've got to agree with the rest about the staying logged in part.

It's pretty difficult to transfer cash items between accounts now. 

Perhaps you guys could consider making it such that the rewards count by days players fulfill the requirements instead of total cumulative hours? 

i.e: 

Staying logged on for 2x 1 hour intervals everyday to qualify for the day's rewards. 

Himeko Lvl 37x Thief Master l Miyake Lvl 36x Soul Master l Clariel Lvl 33x Duelist 

Miori Lvl 20x Witch l Ichiru Lvl 14x Scientist 

lexie0898

lexie0898

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • IGN:happyvirus
  • Class:Raccoon
  • Level:250

I was expecting for elixirs and gold temp gems kroo kroooooo. I hope it would be back on april's event :( ^_^ :wub:

• Spartan likes this

Kiryuu

Kiryuu

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

I would like the next event be emerald boxes or whatever box that contain prizes such as gold gems, elixirs, repair power

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 3728 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief

To all these unhappy people, my answer for the moment is this: For every event that we do, it makes some players very happy, and it makes some players bash us with anger and unhappiness. With the resources we have, this is what we are able to offer in this server. We can't please each and every single person but we will try to please as many as possible. I hope those who are able to play are happy and I hope those who can't, please be patient. This is the weekend and the number of people playing may be high. Perhaps it will taper off after two weeks or so.

~ aran, 2015-03-20

• Paige, lexie0898 and rikiyuu like this

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 3728 posts

Emerald boxes... I don't know. That event may crowd the server even more, and all these angry players...not sure if it's worth it to have Emerald Boxes next month immediately after the hours online event this month.

~ aran, 2015-03-20 

• Paige and rikiyuu like this

Khloebunni

Khloebunni

Fallen Khloe - Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Locationtwitch khloebunni
  • IGN:Queen • Khloë
  • Class:Streamer
  • Level:400k

This is the weekend and the number of people playing may be high. Perhaps it will taper off after two weeks or so.

~ aran, 2015-03-20

This. Your representative sample so far is less than 24 hours. Let's see what happens over the course of the next week. Not that it will likely change much but it's worth at least seeing if it levels off.

• rikiyuu likes this
Posted Image

~. Honor and respect one another .~

rikiyuu

rikiyuu

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • IGN:Aeipathy
  • Class:Wizard
  • Level:2xx

To all these unhappy people, my answer for the moment is this: For every event that we do, it makes some players very happy, and it makes some players bash us with anger and unhappiness. With the resources we have, this is what we are able to offer in this server. We can't please each and every single person but we will try to please as many as possible. I hope those who are able to play are happy and I hope those who can't, please be patient. This is the weekend and the number of people playing may be high. Perhaps it will taper off after two weeks or so.

~ aran, 2015-03-20

i think its really nice event and i appreciate it. thanks aran!

not sure if you can tell me this: but I'm guessing thisll be a pretty long wait until the next update to give everyone a fair shot at getting the 360 hour mark?

edit: if i could suggest a set, how about the "chronos set"? (i just want the staff/cane omg)

Sorry, can't give you Chronos set just like that. Tartarus is coming.

~ aran, 2015-03-20

• Melting likes this
nzkjte.pngdryw8.png
 [ Aeipathy | Blaziken ]
 [ ~Serenity~ Submaster ] 
icons by me ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

asnoobasme

asnoobasme

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts
  • LocationMy place is placeless, my trace is traceless. No body no soul I am from the soul of souls
  • IGN:Sasha
  • Class:sheep
  • Level:1

I have to say that this event is very holistic and inclusive to all players, we just need to stay online to claim our prizes, what more can we ask for? With great expectations comes great disappointment, i understand most people or rather some hardcore players including myself want an event that help to hax our equipments, yes the old drilling events have accomplished this and some of them gained so much wealth by 24/7 hardcore lifeless drilling, a friend of mine has over 1000 tempering gem and nates like seriously.. events shouldnt be exploited to increase disparities and lose the fun of just simply staying online, chatting with friends.. if everyone is so obsessed with getting rich and showing off their assets, i feel quite sad for where trickster is heading.. i missed the old days.. just saying

• Paige, Bongohead, - Promise and 2 others like this

She's mad but she's magic, there's no lie in her fire.                        charmander_gif_by_dragon93_scales.gif

Bongohead

Bongohead

Tree Sap

• Members
  • 870 posts
  • IGN:Geepie
  • Level:399.9

Sunny Set for whenever summer comes where you guys are? c:

edit: if i could suggest a set, how about the "chronos set"? (i just want the staff/cane omg)

Sorry, can't give you Chronos set just like that. Tartarus is coming.

~ aran, 2015-03-20

And lol, read the link, it's Eclipse's set.

oliviamo

oliviamo

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 84 posts

~ aran, 2015-03-20

In the past events, if players don't feel happy about the activities, they can do something else online.

But this time, we cannot do ANYTHING. Because we even cannot LOGIN. So what can us do while we cannot login to the game?

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 3728 posts

GM has increased server capacity. Pls try to log in.

• Lumina, Tathagata and 0silver like this

0silver

0silver

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • LocationMexico
  • IGN:AngelicGolden
  • Class:who knows
  • Level:360~400

Emerald boxes... I don't know. That event may crowd the server even more, and all these angry players...not sure if it's worth it to have Emerald Boxes next month immediately after the hours online event this month.

~ aran, 2015-03-20 

To prevent that, I would suggest to make Emerald Boxes 3 droppable by monsters, so people will have to hunt them from monsters instead of leaving 5+ accounts afk drilling

A large segment of our players are working people and students who don't have a lot of free time to spend playing online games because of work, family, and/or study commitment. So having a game with a drilling feature such as TO is perfect for them because of the afk drilling option. Most online games focus on active playing; but TO is one game that has been created with passive playing feature, the afk drilling.This is one feature that actually make TO special. We do not want to alienate this segment of players by having events that feature only active playing (monster drops). Besides, a lot of active players also have their afk drilling chars in game while they hunt for monster drops.

~ aran, 2015-03-21 

• lexie0898 likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: patch note, march, 2015