Captain Skull's Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts
  • IGN:LinaInverse
  • Class:Witch
  • Level:400

Agreed but i can't "like" her responses now xD

"About that name, I blame it all on Impy! Don't blame GM. GM's English is very innocent. He had to google that word to know what it means, and even then, at first, he thought it meant "top of the hill", and he was saying to me, he thought it was Aladdin flying over top of the hill. Only after googling it a second time did GM found out what it meant. And then he facepalmed himself. No kidding. True story. So, yea, I blame this on Impy. JP boxes are Impy's suggestions.   :P  "

~ aran, 2015-03-20

Like this^^^^ lol

Yeah thats about the funniest thing I'm going to read all week :wub:   I needed a good laugh so thanks Impy! B)

• Khloebunni likes this

Zahra

Zahra

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • IGN:Zahra
  • Class:Diva
  • Level:1

hello... My IGN is Zahra :3  and I have couple questions for event number 2,

1.  ...Say you get disconnected... Will that effect the event?
    • Will the amount of hours be saved and resume once logged on?
    • Do the accumulated hours restart every time you log on and off? 
  2. So obtaining 360 hours... do you need to be on for 15days straight o.o;;;
    • And if that is the situation... I noticed that I can't log on to playtrickster.com unless I log out of the game so.. would I collect the rewards after? 

Dx I'm sorry if you are repeating yourself answering similar questions like these, I might have misunderstood/misread it but those are the questions I currently have...

P.S. I get confused easily so it's not how you worded this event... It's just my brain;;;

:) Thank You! :D

1. Amount of hours are saved and resumed once you log back in again.

2. No need to be on for 15 days straight. It's total accumulated hours you have on an account between now and next maintenance. There's ample time. Rewards can be collected on website. It's just like how we collect our level up rewards. Just check in there to see if you are eligible or not.

~ aran, 2015-03-20

• - Promise and Hyper like this

:D~Zahra~  :D 

Ericc

Ericc

Captain Skull's Pirate

• Members
  • 305 posts
  • IGN:Ehrin & Ehric
  • Class:Upper

Town 1 à Miranda’s Set

http://wiki.ggftw.co...s_Feather_Tiara

Town 4 àRose Fairy Set

http://wiki.ggftw.co..._Fairy_Hairclip

• Legendary Anvil (10x)
  • God’s Anvil (10x)

·         Rose Fairy’s Hair Clip

·         Portina’s Headdress

·         Miranda’s Feather Tiara

·         Sassy Shades

Some of my suggestions made it! Thx!

rikiyuu

rikiyuu

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • IGN:Aeipathy
  • Class:Wizard
  • Level:2xx

1st of- I LOVE THE NEW LOGIN SCREEN love seeing my beautiful spinel in the front ;_;

2nd- When we obtain the event rewards, is like in AH where we can select which character it goes to? I can imagine getting such a hefty amount of equips (if it is an entire set) might overweight characters?

2nd - Rewards will go to your MyShop inventory. No need to select specific char. Just make sure your MyShop inventory is pretty much empty to avoid the "disappearing items" syndrome.

~ aran, 2-15-03-20

nzkjte.pngdryw8.png
 [ Aeipathy | Blaziken ]
 [ ~Serenity~ Submaster ] 
icons by me ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Melting

Melting

Selfie Girl 2015

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 167 posts
  • IGN:Melting
  • Class:Duelist

omg, server is red, i just logged off to smelt and i cant go back anymore T_T

awww... I hope you can log back in at some point. It's weekend though, so it... might become a bit difficult.

~ aran, 2015-03-20

• Ghaspar, rikiyuu and Ericc like this

AkiraOokami

AkiraOokami

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • Location幻想郷
  • IGN:RagnaBarrett
  • Class:unknow
  • Level:unknow

Gacha Suggestion: Rosie Pastel

http://wiki.ggftw.co...er/Rosie_Pastel

I know some will say she's already been, but I really want she back again because I started play few weeks ago.

This is the only thing I would like on next month. Please.

Ericc

Ericc

Captain Skull's Pirate

• Members
  • 305 posts

omg, server is red, i just logged off to smelt and i cant go back anymore T_T

same here

usually closing the client and relaunching works but it's very tedious

uraerychoi

uraerychoi

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia
  • IGN:Limi
  • Class:Witch
  • Level:300+

love this update :) by the way when does this event end? would suck if i can't get Tau's Lily in time :0

Will end next maintenance, which is approx. 1 month's time. You have plenty of time.

~ aran, 2015-03-20

koiZon

koiZon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

is it me or the server status is red?

doesn't that indicate that the server is full or something?

Red means 80% or more of the server's player accounts are online. I will ask GM to check the status when he gets up later.

~ aran, 2015-03-20 

AkiraOokami

AkiraOokami

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • Location幻想郷

How can I get Coldvice's Loop on this server if I have a Roan Coldvice Pet?

Hmmm. This is the accessory for coon, like dragon ring is for dragon and kitty earring is for cat. Right? If so, maybe we can sell it in a box just like what we did with the dragon rings. No one has asked for this item before.

~ aran, 2015-03-20

Kiryuu

Kiryuu

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Anyone have stats for Microphone reel box 310?

Ericc

Ericc

Captain Skull's Pirate

• Members
  • 305 posts

ok i've restarted client 3 times and now the yellow server is directing me to the log in screen :(

help

edit: ok im in now, whew

scared to switch characters tho :s

- Promise

- Promise

Selfie Princess 2015

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 484 posts

I love this update! After 2 years, finally, bunny ears! It was worth the wait <33

1st of- I LOVE THE NEW LOGIN SCREEN love seeing my beautiful spinel in the front ;_;

2nd- When we obtain the event rewards, is like in AH where we can select which character it goes to? I can imagine getting such a hefty amount of equips (if it is an entire set) might overweight characters?

1. I love the log in screen, too! The art work is so pretty!!! *^*~

2. Once you click to obtain the rewards, I think they go straight into your MyShop Inventory, just like the Level-Up Rewards, so you are able to select which character you would like to store the items on, anyway.

Also, for those who are asking: I'm assuming (logically) that the number of hours are stacked, i.e. you don't have to be on for 24 hours straight without logging off to qualify for the 24 hour rewards. So, you could be online for about 6 hours everyday & log off, and after 4 days, qualify for the 24 hour rewards [6 hours x 4 days = 24 hours]. I'm quite bad at explaining things, so I apologise in advance if this doesn't make any sense to you. I mean.. it does sound rather ridiculous to have your computer run rTO for 360 hours (15 days) straight without disconnecting/logging off, doesn't it? ***Could a mod please correct me if I'm totally wrong, though? I don't want to give out false information. Just trying to help, lol***

+ On the Online Rewards page, does the 'Progress x% [X Day : x Hour]' indicate how long we have been online for? Thanks~

Anywayyyy, happy playing to you all. 

You are correct on the information you gave out above.

There is no progress inidcator. We just have to keep on checking to see if we can already get rewards for the ascending stages.

~ aran, 2015-03-20

• rikiyuu likes this

JWtPehv.gif

shanny  lymina promise magic music

Angel~♥

Angel~♥

Phantom School Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • LocationHiding under beds *o*
  • IGN:ForeverNAlways
  • Class:Fat Sheepy <3
  • Level:32x

I love this event <3 it's looking very nice :)

Something to look forward to after this terrible paper. ;-;

• Khloebunni likes this

„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„
I have this theory that if one person can go out of their way to show compassion then it will start a chain reaction of the same.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

LordGahnome

LordGahnome

Rose Garden Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 664 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • IGN:BuffyBuffIsBuffy
  • Class:Boofaloo
  • Level:322

ya, logging in is a bit of an issue right now. >_< It's getting tough to do the monkey event with all my characters bc i have to log onto all of them, and that's taking like 2-3 minutes of trying over and over again X_X

EDIT: OH! and i'm trying to 3s my 2s naked lang equips (lvl 310 ones) and the expand % is only 9%. o_o I thought the % applied universally according to which slot you're expanding to, not what equip? Because I also expanded like 7 other 2s equips today, including my new ensaki shot 250 ( <3 ensaki boxes btw ), and they were all at 40% going from 2s to 3s.. Is this a bug or..?

The success rate % for Akua and Special Akua are the same as before the maintenance. The % for Super Special Akua has been increased slightly from before, which was lower than both Akua and Special Akua. I believe the % for Super Special Akua is now the same as for Akua & Special Akua, but you can use Super Special Akua to expand both normal and legendary items, whereas Akua is only for normal items and Special Akua is only for legendary items. So, if you didn't have Akua or Special Akua, which you can get from smelting, then you resort to Super Special Akua, which you need to get by buying from website.

~ aran, 2015-03-20

rikiyuu

rikiyuu

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • IGN:Aeipathy
  • Class:Wizard
  • Level:2xx

I love this update! After 2 years, finally, bunny ears! It was worth the wait <33

1. I love the log in screen, too! The art work is so pretty!!! *^*~

2. Once you click to obtain the rewards, I think they go straight into your MyShop Inventory, just like the Level-Up Rewards, so you are able to select which character you would like to store the items on, anyway.

Also, for those who are asking: I'm assuming (logically) that the number of hours are stacked, i.e. you don't have to be on for 24 hours straight without logging off to qualify for the 24 hour rewards. So, you could be online for about 6 hours everyday & log off, and after 4 days, qualify for the 24 hour rewards [6 hours x 4 days = 24 hours]. I'm quite bad at explaining things, so I apologise in advance if this doesn't make any sense to you. I mean.. it does sound rather ridiculous to have your computer run rTO for 360 hours (15 days) straight without disconnecting/logging off, doesn't it? ***Could a mod please correct me if I'm totally wrong, though? I don't want to give out false information. Just trying to help, lol***

+ On the Online Rewards page, does the 'Progress x% [X Day : x Hour]' indicate how long we have been online for? Thanks~

Anywayyyy, happy playing to you all. 

Ayyy thanks homie. I was wondering about the quest rewards thing and that explains it!

Tho I do hope the event lasts a while...15 days worth of play time will be hard since I have school and cant play too long everyday :c

also yeah- having server problems like some people.

nzkjte.pngdryw8.png
 [ Aeipathy | Blaziken ]
 [ ~Serenity~ Submaster ] 
icons by me ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Paige

Paige

Tenter Lion Researcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1119 posts
  • IGN:

hello... My IGN is Zahra :3  and I have couple questions for event number 2,

1.  ...Say you get disconnected... Will that effect the event?
    • Will the amount of hours be saved and resume once logged on?
    • Do the accumulated hours restart every time you log on and off? 
  2. So obtaining 360 hours... do you need to be on for 15days straight o.o;;;
    • And if that is the situation... I noticed that I can't log on to playtrickster.com unless I log out of the game so.. would I collect the rewards after? 

Hello there Zahra! Yes, the hours are cumulative/stacked. For example, you've already logged on for 3 hours and you decide to log off for a bit, and then play for another 2 hours, the total hours you have played would be 5 hours. It'll be carried over, don't worry. The reward system for the event is similar to the Level Up Rewards that you can get from the site. Once you think you've reached for example, 24 hours, you can go check the website and see if you are eligible to claim the prize for the 24 hour Stage.

The event rewards will be sent to your MyShop Inventory. So make sure you have enough space before claiming your prizes!

is it me or the server status is red?

doesn't that indicate that the server is full or something?

Unfortunately, it may appear to be red from time to time. Because of the new events, a lot of people will be logging in their alternate characters so they can get more prizes. This means that you might have trouble logging in because of that. Sorry for the inconvenience!

How can I get Coldvice's Loop on this server if I have a Roan Coldvice Pet?

Hey there Akira! Coldvice's Loop should be inside the boxes, as all character accessories should be. You can't do the pet quests to obtain the accessories on this server, I'm afraid.

AkiraOokami

AkiraOokami

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • Location幻想郷

Hey there Akira! Coldvice's Loop should be inside the boxes, as all character accessories should be. You can't do the pet quests to obtain the accessories on this server, I'm afraid.

Thank you for the information, Paige. ^ ^

Ericc

Ericc

Captain Skull's Pirate

• Members
  • 305 posts

Does the Monkey T drilled card change everyday?

Yes. T R I C K S E

~ aran, 2015-03-20

Melting

Melting

Selfie Girl 2015

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 167 posts
  • IGN:Melting
  • Class:Duelist

ya, logging in is a bit of an issue right now. >_< It's getting tough to do the monkey event with all my characters bc i have to log onto all of them, and that's taking like 2-3 minutes of trying over and over again X_X

EDIT: OH! and i'm trying to 3s my 2s naked lang equips (lvl 310 ones) and the expand % is only 9%. o_o I thought the % applied universally according to which slot you're expanding to, not what equip? Because I also expanded like 7 other 2s equips today, including my new ensaki shot 250 ( <3 ensaki boxes btw ), and they were all at 40% going from 2s to 3s.. Is this a bug or..?

are you sure its 40%??? i used normal aku. nate expanding a 2s 310 belt, it is 20% still, like how it was. i know 9% applies if you were to use super special nate.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: patch note, march, 2015