Gwyn

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • IGN:Gwyn
  • Class:Power
  • Level:250

As well as sewing I like to sketch in my spare time. So I've decided to open up commissions for some extra galders and MS.

I draw Pokemon, Trickster monsters, and dragons. I won't draw any humanoids, as I prefer to draw animals and am better at it. I also won't draw the more complex Pokemon (eg. the legendaries or final evolutions) and no mega evolutions please.

Prices:

Pokemon - 2m

Trickster monsters - 2m

Dragon (chibi) 3m

Dragon (regular) - 8k MS

I will only accept MS for the regular dragons as they take much longer to draw and are typically much larger.

Send me a PM with this info:

IGN

What you want - send me a link to the wiki page for anything Trickster related so I have a reference.

What pose - be as specific as possible. Nothing overly complicated please.

Send all galder payments by mail to Gwyn, my bunny. I don't think you can send MS directly to another player so I will send you an AH link to a potion to transfer the fee.

And now examples of my work:

tumblr_nlfy52DTKB1riyeg4o2_1280.pngtumblr_nlfy52DTKB1riyeg4o5_r1_1280.pngtumblr_nlfy52DTKB1riyeg4o3_1280.pngtumblr_nlfy52DTKB1riyeg4o6_r1_1280.pngtumblr_nlfy52DTKB1riyeg4o7_r1_540.pngtumblr_nlfy52DTKB1riyeg4o1_1280.pngtumblr_nlfy52DTKB1riyeg4o4_1280.png

• Proxy likes this

Gwyn

Gwyn

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • IGN:Gwyn
  • Class:Power
  • Level:250

bump

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sketches, pokemon, monsters, dragons