Bongohead

Bongohead

Tree Sap

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts
  • IGN:Geepie
  • Level:399.9

I've been wanting an event with Artisan Flames, but this one is only once, I think it's better to get them in a more 'farm-able' way, considering all those cute equips we got (and will get) from CWBs. 

Maybe include them in Cupcake's box idea.

On the other hand, I think there're are too many cute unreleased equips (or rare, old equips) to think of re-releasing stuff from the last patch's CWBs, lol.

• Melting likes this

LordGahnome

LordGahnome

Rose Garden Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 664 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • IGN:BuffyBuffIsBuffy
  • Class:Boofaloo
  • Level:322

These events can be done once per char only, please bear that in mind. So if you want many of the items, you have to get many chars to do it. Min level 30.

So wait, like once per char period? Or like once per day? Bc that's the page from the event we did a few months back and it was once per day, right?

LotusGG

LotusGG

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • LocationHueland
  • IGN:LotusGG
  • Class:Soul Master
  • Level:230+

The boxes prizes should be:

White/Green Elixer Ev

Nate's Bottle

Amethyst Elixir

(keep) Protein Candy

Now that we have uniques, we need to comp them. xD

It would be nice to see lv0 attribute stones in a easier way to get. Soil stones, in it's way, can only be obtained once per character... And it's just a lv0 compound item; it wouldn't be game breaking to have it more abundant.

• Spartan likes this

Angel~♥

Angel~♥

Phantom School Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • LocationHiding under beds *o*
  • IGN:ForeverNAlways
  • Class:Fat Sheepy <3
  • Level:32x

Sky Blue Ribbon -->  Koto's Hairpin Koto%27s_Wing_Hairpin.gif

http://wiki.ggftw.co...Wing_Hairpin_50

Ice Penguin Hat Form --> Sephira's Staff Sephira%27s_Staff.gif

http://wiki.ggftw.co...Sephira's_Staff

Spring Flower Hairband --> Pipkin Snuggle Umpkins Pipkin_Snuggle-Umpkins_auto.gif

http://wiki.ggftw.co...gle-Umpkins_120

Jelly Set --> Innocent Set

http://wiki.ggftw.co...nnocent_Glasses

Monkey Gift Box --> Gold Tempering Gems| W/G Elixirs EV | Recharge Coupons | Nate's Bottles

I know a lot of my suggestions have already been released but they were released sooo long ago - it's hard to find a seller for these items. (Which isn't fair...for individuals who own these items) but I think there has already been items that have been re-released already (ie: Character boxes/Wings/Sky Blue Ribbon/Arin's Beret), so I'm hoping it could be the same for this maintenance?  :wub:

• Lumina, Khloebunni and Dasha like this

„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„«^»„
I have this theory that if one person can go out of their way to show compassion then it will start a chain reaction of the same.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

0silver

0silver

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • LocationMexico
  • IGN:AngelicGolden
  • Class:who knows
  • Level:360~400

Hi everyone, here's my suggestion list, the RED ones are the modified prizes:

Jelly Set ----> Sunny Esther & Sunny Yupika Set Forms (Hat - Sword - Shield)

Strawberry Cotton Candy ----> Hyperium Pink Potions x10
Mint Cotton Candy ----------> Hyperium Blue Potions x10
Sky Blue Ribbon Form -------> Sky Blue Ribbon Form (no change)
Star Card Special Pack -----> Star Card Special Pack (see the link, i'm not sure if this is the same as listed)
Ice Penguin Hat Form -------> Ice Penguin Hat Form (no change)
Thiefmon Disguise Kit Ev ---> Daily Coupon x20
Spring Flower Hair Band Form > Spring Flower Hair Band Form (no change, no link)
Blue penguin disguise kit ev > Fall Mushroom Toque Form

Monkey Gifft 1 (The box) rewards:

WF pink potion ------------> White/Green Elixer Ev x1 (There's no link for it's "Ev" version")
WF blue potion ------------> Artisian's Flame x1
Cute cora skill scroll ----> cute cora skill scroll x10 (no change, no link for it)
Protein Candy Ev ----------> Nate's Bottle or same item

EDIT: Additional changes:

Dorothy Gacha Town -----> Magical Sephira Gacha Town
Santa Curea & Santa Knight Town -----> Bunny Maid Gacha Town

• Spartan, Melting and jjiang29 like this

LordGahnome

LordGahnome

Rose Garden Explorer

• Members
  • 664 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
Ok I know we might sound a little greedy, and I'm not sure how do-able this idea is, but I have been wondering for a while if having actual MS pts or mileage points as a reward for an event is possible? I think it would help liven up the market a bit, and even though it might make ms less valuable, it would really help some people along who aren't funded. And it might be a good idea to release like, 1st job chat boxes at the same time as this so that those players can buy boxes with the points they earn through the event. This would just generally help everyone and I'd love to see it happen. (Obviously it doesn't have to be something that's SUPER easy to obtain, but making it possible for everyone to get it would be good.)

Sorry if this sounds incoherent, but I'm a bit tired right now :P this isn't like, some formal suggestion. More a question
  • Bongohead, Melting and lexie0898 like this

Angel~♥

Angel~♥

Phantom School Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Ok I know we might sound a little greedy, and I'm not sure how do-able this idea is, but I have been wondering for a while if having actual MS pts or mileage points as a reward for an event is possible? I think it would help liven up the market a bit, and even though it might make ms less valuable, it would really help some people along who aren't funded.

It doesn't sound greedy, but for those who aren't funded, they should be able to make money in-game and sell galders for MS through AH. It's a bit slower, yes, but if you're efficient enough - it shouldn't be too difficult.

Players can also take advantage of the drill events - it doesn't take a lot of effort. I can run 2 clients on my laptop and afk drill for (ie: dice boxes) and from last event, every 1k boxes can sell for 15-20k MS. I can usually get 1k within a day - a day and a half. Keeping in mind of what players want and what's in demand: like elixirs, nate's bottles; if those items are in the next patches update, definitely stock up on those. People WILL buy them for MS through AH.

But I do like the idea of mileage points as a reward - since the b/s/t of mileage points still has a risk of getting scammed.

• Khloebunni likes this

I have this theory that if one person can go out of their way to show compassion then it will start a chain reaction of the same.

LordGahnome

LordGahnome

Rose Garden Explorer

• Members
  • 664 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

It doesn't sound greedy, but for those who aren't funded, they should be able to make money in-game and sell galders for MS through AH. It's a bit slower, yes, but if you're efficient enough - it shouldn't be too difficult.

Players can also take advantage of the drill events - it doesn't take a lot of effort. I can run 2 clients on my laptop and afk drill for (ie: dice boxes) and from last event, every 1k boxes can sell for 15-20k MS. I can usually get 1k within a day - a day and a half. Keeping in mind of what players want and what's in demand: like elixirs, nate's bottles; if those items are in the next patches update, definitely stock up on those. People WILL buy them for MS through AH.

But I do like the idea of mileage points as a reward - since the b/s/t of mileage points still has a risk of getting scammed.

Well yes it's slow, and I'm aware that you can make MS without having to donate, but it does take quite a lot of doing. What I'm suggesting is something that you can get a small amount of straight MS points from (as selling popular items is sometimes difficult if there are many people selling and a limited number of buyers) an event. Something account based where your account can complete the event once per day and get like 3k pts. Over the span of a month (or more which our events typically are) that's nearly 100k ms from a single account doing it once a day, every day. What I was really asking was whether or not it's possible, and whether or not Aran and the GM would consider hosting something like this.

Angel~♥

Angel~♥

Phantom School Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Something account based where your account can complete the event once per day and get like 3k pts.

I actually remember an event back on eTO where they hosted something like this.

But it's up to the GMs, since this IS a private server and I'm assuming that (our donating for MS) is what keeps the game alive.

LordGahnome

LordGahnome

Rose Garden Explorer

• Members
  • 664 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
Yea this was a thing a while back in eTO. It was part of the reward for the pop event. However it was once per character (or account?) over the entire event. I'm not suggesting that we hand everyone a massive amount of free points, just that we do something like that; I can understand if GM and Aran don't want to do this though
  • Angel~♥ likes this

Dasha

Dasha

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • IGN:Yeaa
  • Class:Panties
  • Level:69

Strawberry and mint cotton candy --->  i like the cotton candy 

Sky Blue Ribbon Form ---> Black Rose Katusa   Black_Rose_Katusa.png     http://wiki.ggftw.co...ack_Rose_Katusa

Ice Penguin Hat Form --->  Sephira's Staff       Sephira%27s_Staff.png http://wiki.ggftw.co...Sephira's_Staff

Spring Flower Head Band Form --->    Mirabo's Headband  Mirabo%27s_Headband.png  http://wiki.ggftw.co...rabo's_Headband

Jelly Set  ---> Children's Day set  Cotton_Candy_Staff.gif   Kiddy_Shield.gif   Rascal%27s_Hat.gif http://wiki.ggftw.co...s_Day_Set_Table

• Bongohead, Melting and Ericc like this

Ericc

Ericc

Captain Skull's Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 305 posts
  • IGN:Ehrin & Ehric
  • Class:Upper

An NPC that lets you exchange Erin's Secret Books for Artisan Flames  :P

• Khloebunni and NarutoUzumaki like this

Lumina

Lumina

Phantom School Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts
  • LocationCaballa Island
  • IGN:Many
  • Class:All female characters
  • Level:(ΦωΦ)

I agree with Nariann and TheXyxao!  I really want bunny maid ears and sephira's staff :wub:

vocaloid__chibi_miku_free_icon_by_nko_en

Lumina Model_Icon.gif ; Ikeda Librarian_Icon.gif

Ericc

Ericc

Captain Skull's Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 305 posts
  • IGN:Ehrin & Ehric
  • Class:Upper

Sky Blue Ribbon Form ---> Portina's Headress Portina%27s_Headdress.png

Ice Penguin Hat Form ---> Sassy Shades Sassy_Shades.png

Cotton Candy ---> Miranda's Feather Tiara Miranda%27s_Feather_Tiara.png

Thiefmon Disguise Kit ---> Harvest Tiara Harvest_Tiara.png

Blue Penguin Disguise Kit ---> Rose Fairy Hairclip Rose_Fairy_Hairclip.png

Jelly set ---> Card Master Taniel set or Engagement Set

Monkey box items ---> White/Green Elixir EV and Nate's Bottle ////// or Legendary Anvil and God's Anvil

• Lys likes this

Nightmare

Nightmare

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationMega Statue
  • IGN:Nightmare
  • Class:Bunny
  • Level:400

one of the best suggestions I saw was this, and I think q server would be quite busy with these items, but of course we missed something for pet ^^

Ice Penguin Hat Form -> Koto's Hairpin 240 ( http://wiki.ggftw.co...ing_Hairpin_240 )

Monkey Gift Box (?) -> Sapphire Box (or Emerald Box 4/however you'd like to label it (The White/Green depicted is the EV version)) -> See Spoiler <RETRACTED>

Thiefmon Disguise Kit -> Super Special Akuaregia of Nate (No link available)

Penguin Disguise Kit -> Patron Mark of Hephaestus (No link available)

Strawberry & Mint Cotton Candy -> Hyperium Potions Pink ( http://wiki.ggftw.co...ium_Pink_Potion ) & Blue http://wiki.ggftw.com/trickster/Hyperium_Blue_Potion )

I don't mind the Sky Blue Ribbon & Spring Flower Hairband and I don't know of any full set to replace the jelly one lol c:

Spoiler

EDIT: LordGahnome's suggestion, yes, we would need keys drillable again xD buying keys to open all those boxes would be lolz.

EDIT2: Only doable once per character (Per this). Sapphire Box suggestion saved for a later month! xD

k1s7ja.jpg

kingissy

kingissy

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • Location;3
  • IGN:Dannyx1
  • Class:400
  • Level:Priest

White green elixir &
White green elixir EV

would be nice  :^)

momo4460

momo4460

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 98 posts
  • IGN:Spark
  • Class:Gladi/Prima etc
  • Level:328/243

Strawberry & Mint Cotton Candy ->ultra red & ultra blue potion

Ice Penguin Hat Form -> bunny ear http://wiki.ggftw.co...kster/Bunny_Ear

Monkey Gift Box -> dark nyxx 160box and dark noxx 160 box (exchange for 7 monkey badge) http://wiki.ggftw.co...rk_Nyxx_Box_160 http://wiki.ggftw.co...rk_Noxx_Box_160

Thiefmon Disguise Kit -> white/green elixer

Penguin Disguise Kit -> white/green elixer ev

Jelly Set ->Aria Set http://wiki.ggftw.co...ster/Aria_Staff

Spring Flower Head Band Form -> Demension card pack

reupah

reupah

Smack Worthy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationYour Local Burger Joint
  • IGN:Djinn
  • Class:Elec/Fire/Dark
  • Level:305

Ice Penguin Hat Form -> Tau's Lily (love love love this hat, unfortunately never got it back in eTO, and i MUST have it this time!)

Kebber

Kebber

Selfie Boy 2016

• Special Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Alright might as well make my list up.

Jelly set --> Poriot set, Artist Set

Strawberry & Mint Cotton Candy --> Ultra Pink & Ultra Blue potions

Star Card Special Pack --> Dimension Card Pack

Ice Penguin Hat Form --> Traditional Bandana

For the Disguise kits --> Anvils or Elixers

Other things I would like to see brought to this game are the Tartarus dungeon and pet item hunt and of course some different harkon areas and the new mode.

Kiryuu

Kiryuu

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

I think those pink & blue potions should be replaced with gold gem or anvils. If I wanted to get light weight pink & blue potions you could just do fiesta to collect marbles and then exchange for fiesta boxs which contain potions,drills,scrolls

• jjiang29 likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: suggestion, reward, prize, event, march, 2015