Riven

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY
  • IGN:Minaris | Xin
  • Class:Duelist | Witch

@Savannah - Hi! Thank you! <: I don't pixel often but I can gladly do that for you! What chara did you have in mind?

@Shorazomee - I'm very glad for your interest! o u o good luck to 130~ grinding is so arduous OTL btw, love the remilia icon. <3

Deryl

Deryl

Mermaid Palace Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 409 posts
  • LocationFinland
  • IGN:Deryl
  • Class:SoulMaster
  • Level:30x

thank you! (: magi's really something, huh? classic adventure anime with beautiful art and perfect characters u v u <3 i can't seem to hate anyone! (save toto

I couldn't agree more ^^

HZ8qoVp.png
Credits to Rietta for the sig.

Paige

Paige

Tenter Lion Researcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1122 posts
  • IGN:

I was thinking maybe you could do a pixel of my sheep character without the horns and sheep tail but with fox tails like Ahri. Pretty much only the hair color needs to be the same (brown). xD I don't mind you changing the look of her clothes.

Riven

Riven

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Can do! o: I'll run a sketch by sometime tomorrow or the next day c: How many tails? 9?

Paige

Paige

Tenter Lion Researcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1122 posts
  • IGN:

Yup, 9 would be great, but if it looks too messy, you can try 7 or 5. :3

Shomrazomee

Shomrazomee

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Hazah~! Made it to 3rd job earlier last week but was working on getting some MS :P

And thanks :) 

That said...

Name: Uh uh... Shora Grimsrude? ign: Shora

Reference: Below is my sheepy, and actually, if it could be kinda in the same ... demeanor as my icon/display picture, that would be awesome :0 (not so much the open mouth and '>0<" face, but the body - as in kinda bent over pushing down on the dress a bit with a cute smile? message me if you are unsure what I'm getting at and I can try and find an actual reference image ><;; )

Include sword/shield?: Nerp!

Comments/Requests: The most important things would be poofy dress and hair color ^^;; The actually style of dress is whatever works :0 No horns unless you would be as so awesome to do white cat ears? :3

4ydde2b.png

Anyways - let me know if this is totally crazy or something x3 

lllFROZENlll

lllFROZENlll

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts
  • LocationTaco
  • IGN:MrFrost / luckyseven
  • Class:Coon, Fox
  • Level:140/160

You're work is very lovely. I can't find my Tablet pen or I would draw my own things. I might take you're offer up on something. Maybe of my Lion. I really enjoy you're little animated Sig, Could you do that type of thing for me. Get back too me when ever.

4b994bfb-0706-47d2-8eab-8298905eee8e_zps

LUCKYSEVEN-160

Riven

Riven

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Hey guys! Sorry for all the late replies/// I underestimated midyears week and ended up studying more than I should have :< Anyway since they're over, I'm starting everything now!

@Savannah - So ik I said I'd give you a preview pic on Tuesday but it'll have to be today or tomorrow by the latest orz

@Shora - Sounds perfect! I'll drop a sketch by for your approval in the next few days. (:

@Frozen - Thank you so much! I've had a similar problem for years and I just couldn't take not being able to draw anymore ;-; I'd gladly draw for you, but really do think about it if you want me to c:

lllFROZENlll

lllFROZENlll

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts
  • LocationTaco

Ye I'd prob take a Image of My Lion. lI like the Animated one you have down there but I would Like him looking like this- Untitled_zpsc815e571.png  Leave the Little frying pan out lol........  And I would like little animated hearts behind him I'll pay extra if needed. His pose I would like him Kinda being Super adorable.. lol and with the Name lllFROZENlll Like hes laying on his name XD sorry if this sounds all weird and please make his eyes normal XD I kinda look like I got punched in the nuts....

LUCKYSEVEN-160

Riven

Riven

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Sounds like a bit of a challenge, but I'd love to try! I'll try it out and show you my sketch later (:

lllFROZENlll

lllFROZENlll

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts
  • LocationTaco

Thanks, looking forward too it. Good luck Sorry for the hard task.

LUCKYSEVEN-160