Miharu

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationTropics
  • IGN:Myou | Flares
  • Class:Wizard | Hunter Lord

Looks like the Private links in AH store don't work, when you enter the website link, It shows the Item doesn't exist window. D:

(EDIT: Nvm they started to work again)

cubsrock

cubsrock

Captain Skull's Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 304 posts
  • LocationChicago Illinois
  • IGN:Polish
  • Class:Gladiator
  • Level:200

Yeah, I have only found 9 dice star boxes withen 15 hours xD

Sons_of_Anarchy_Opie_0679.jpgSons_of_Anarchy_Chibs_1244_copy.jpg

Ericc

Ericc

Captain Skull's Pirate

• Members
  • 305 posts
  • IGN:Ehrin & Ehric
  • Class:Upper

Are the 4G items out of the CWBs already?

Kheops

Kheops

Black Swamp Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
  • IGN:Kheops

This. And it behaves erratically. I'll log off and it will randomly go down. Not sure what it is or what's going on. But it does amuse me slightly to be gaining exp again B)

Wait, what?! Omg if only! I'd love to see a level cap increase! xD Race to 500!!

Like (I reached my quota for today lol).
  • Khloebunni likes this

Tsunayoushi

Tsunayoushi

Mermaid Palace Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 421 posts
  • LocationStockholm, Sweden.
  • IGN:Tsunayoushi
  • Class:Lion

Are the 4G items out of the CWBs already?

No, they are not.

The CWB Content will be changed in March, in about half a month.

Former Challenger Team (EUW) on League of Legends, grounded & created by Swedish Players.

We are to be of kindness and quality; to be an example of honor, respect and patience.

Lunatics' Raffle #1 | Lunatics' Raffle #2

We are Lunatics!

Join & become one of us.

Miharu

Miharu

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationTropics
  • IGN:Myou | Flares
  • Class:Wizard | Hunter Lord

Ensaki boxes for March updates >//<

• Khloebunni likes this

Kheops

Kheops

Black Swamp Explorer

• Members
  • 843 posts

Ensaki boxes for March updates >//<

March box for March Update o/. :ph34r: lol

- Promise

- Promise

Selfie Princess 2015

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 484 posts

bunny maid ears perhaps? -cough-

./flee

• Khloebunni likes this

JWtPehv.gif

shanny  lymina promise magic music

fate0023

fate0023

Rose Garden Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Aquatic kris pls

http://wiki.ggftw.co...er/Aquatic_Kris

• - Promise likes this

Kiryuu

Kiryuu

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Dual Wing Rumia is still timed

VsvJ8VS.jpg

Ericc

Ericc

Captain Skull's Pirate

• Members
  • 305 posts

I'd appreciate a wider array of attribute compoundable equips, especially with water and electric

• Ciel likes this

0silver

0silver

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • LocationMexico
  • IGN:AngelicGolden
  • Class:who knows
  • Level:360~400

I appreciate the suggestion, but just take note that event is the one thing that is rather a problem for us simply because GM does not have a lot of the event files from the official game. This explains why we keep repeating the drilling-type emerald box event thingy and simply change the rewards because that's the event file that GM has in the best manner. Many other eTO events are incomplete or unplayable on our TH-based game infrastructure.

I'll propose your idea in March maintenance but please do not be disappointed if we can't implement it. 

Hello aran. Yeah its okay, I had the idea because I was checking my old screenshots of the game, thanks ^^

About the Dice Boxes, In my opinion, leave the dice boxes only from monsters and no from drilling, but also increase a little the drop rate so it will compensate the drilling.

Ericc

Ericc

Captain Skull's Pirate

• Members
  • 305 posts

Keep the dice boxes drillable and bring back the original drill rate.

The "no work" argument doesn't work here, those Driller Boys and Recharge Coupons had to come from somewhere. AFK drillers WORKED for the Driller pets and Recharge Coupons, so they get the dice boxes in return. 

And question, will the game runners ever be able to create new/original content? Or are we just stuck with the old files?

• Miharu, - Promise and NarutoUzumaki like this

LordGahnome

LordGahnome

Rose Garden Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 664 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • IGN:BuffyBuffIsBuffy
  • Class:Boofaloo
  • Level:322
Well, there's something to remember here. These rewards for the dice boxes are EXTREMELY generous. Even starting from scratch (like I posted in the last patch notes) can get you some really good rewards from the dice event. And, they aren't difficult to come by AT ALL when killing for them. I'm talking like, in 1 hour of killing, I can gather about 150 boxes at count trials in kerbs (plus I was plvling so yay money for me). The dice boxes are a touchy subject because people are getting offended that they can't "double dip". We've all seen it. Let's be honest here. Some of us use a half dozen accounts to drill up event items and make a huge profit. Am I wrong? The people I have seen complain about there being no drilling for dice boxes are those people. I'm not against making that big profit or anything, but don't complain about something not being as easy as it was before. We're spoiled as it is! Think of eTO. They didn't give people CRAP to start out with. And beside the pop event, there was really nothing good that came free to us. Think of if rTO did that. Now think of what they do for us. Really, I'd say it's fine to have the boxes undrillable or rlly rare drilled, because if it's not even kind of a challenge, then what's the point? (Also, I think we should have a pop event, but I'm just saying because I've always loved them :P)
  • Kheops, Ragnaris, Silmeria and 3 others like this

Akuzuma

Akuzuma

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
I think they should allow dice boxes be drillable again but have a new event where you get better reward for "playing the game." Or it can be simple like you have a better chance to have a item with better stats or somethting a long the line. Because I agree with the other poster about returning the drill rate back to how it was. I work as well but I have time to hunt so either way it doesn't bother me.

Kiryuu

Kiryuu

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Since you can't add anymore stones to the list why not create another npc so you can add the missing stones?

• Keyos and - Promise like this

Erigetta

Erigetta

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Well, its true that hunting monster is more effective then drilling, I mean if you go to the right place you can probably get over 100 over in maybe what....1 hour? But consider this, not everyone has the luxury to spent 2~3 hours playing the game just hunting boxes; we have work, school/college and maybe even family to consider first. Secondly, driller pets are not free, you will need approximately 10k MS for both the driller boy + the recharge coupons ("if you buy them"); unless you donate and buy it, you will need galders; right now the current MS to Galder rate is around 3m and even 4m, meaning that will most likely need 30~40m+ for it and the amount of boxes you get in 1 day driller doesn't exceed the hundreds you can get by killing.

Yeah I know of those problems. I'm in college full time and i help clean and cook around my house yet I still find time to play the game. I just think that if you want to get awesome rewards than u should have to spend time getting them instead of setting up a dozen accounts to afk drill for you. Also with the current drop rate and market getting 40 mil galders is actually quite easy. Even with a little as I'm actually getting to play (and i do afk drill and sell) I'm getting galders and spending them just as quickly.

• Kheops and Silmeria like this

Ericc

Ericc

Captain Skull's Pirate

• Members
  • 305 posts

Anyway, can one of the Erin's Secret Book slots in the dice game be switched out for Artisan Flames?

And making 4g sets attribute compoundable? I find it weird that only the Inferno set is the only 4g set that has more than just an attribute compoundable sword. Like, letting the Helmet, Shield and Cape in the Tsunami set being water compoundable? Hat, shield, cape and inner Weber equips electric compoundable? etc.

• Khloebunni likes this

frame230

frame230

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationCA, USA
  • IGN:Seitso
  • Class:Dragon

Are there any plans in the future to bring back the Customized Blood Shield?  I really want one!

Or will there be any other custom equipment? Anything in the works?

Kheops

Kheops

Black Swamp Explorer

• Members
  • 843 posts

Well, there's something to remember here. These rewards for the dice boxes are EXTREMELY generous. Even starting from scratch (like I posted in the last patch notes) can get you some really good rewards from the dice event. And, they aren't difficult to come by AT ALL when killing for them. I'm talking like, in 1 hour of killing, I can gather about 150 boxes at count trials in kerbs (plus I was plvling so yay money for me). The dice boxes are a touchy subject because people are getting offended that they can't "double dip". We've all seen it. Let's be honest here. Some of us use a half dozen accounts to drill up event items and make a huge profit. Am I wrong? The people I have seen complain about there being no drilling for dice boxes are those people. I'm not against making that big profit or anything, but don't complain about something not being as easy as it was before. We're spoiled as it is! Think of eTO. They didn't give people CRAP to start out with. And beside the pop event, there was really nothing good that came free to us. Think of if rTO did that. Now think of what they do for us. Really, I'd say it's fine to have the boxes undrillable or rlly rare drilled, because if it's not even kind of a challenge, then what's the point? (Also, I think we should have a pop event, but I'm just saying because I've always loved them :P)

Yes !!!! Thank you, I agree all the way. :D

Keep the dice boxes drillable and bring back the original drill rate. Please ?

The "no work" argument doesn't work here, those Driller Boys and Recharge Coupons had to come from somewhere. AFK drillers WORKED for the Driller pets and Recharge Coupons, so they get the dice boxes in return.

And question, will the game runners ever be able to create new/original content? Or are we just stuck with the old files?

The "no work" argument doesn't work ?!

That's extremely dishonnest, players get hundreds of goodies for just a 10k ms investment per month (widely overestimated if we talking about chaos drills). The "no work" argument always worked as far as afkdrilling was concerned and that's the very reason why the value of so many things died ! They reflected the ridiculously little amount of work that was needed to get them (it was demonstrated in another thread, i won't do it again lol)... We had to invest that amount just once to get back enough to pay for years of afkdrilling if we were smart about it.

You want everything now in a minimum amount of work and you want new things too because you already got bored of getting everything so easily... How does that make sense ? How does it help having a fun server for longer ? (that actually goes to all the greedy players who complained out there... you don't have time ? why should it be GM business ? I thought he made a server for players...)

Item customization has big impact and should be done very wisely not to unbalance game too much, especially in PvP where all the dramas wake up and go to bed ^_^

And next time you'll read before posting like a spoiled kid because a solution is already waiting validation from GM : http://board.playtri...ge-4#entry50565

Yeah I know of those problems. I'm in college full time and i help clean and cook around my house yet I still find time to play the game. I just think that if you want to get awesome rewards than u should have to spend time getting them instead of setting up a dozen accounts to afk drill for you. Also with the current drop rate and market getting 40 mil galders is actually quite easy. Even with a little as I'm actually getting to play (and i do afk drill and sell) I'm getting galders and spending them just as quickly.

Thank you :).

It's players that actually play who maintain this game, we all know afkdrillers aren't useful to anyone else but themselves.

Greed will eventually kill this server much sooner than it should if GM keeps listening to senseless arguments.

Are there any plans in the future to bring back the Customized Blood Shield?  I really want one!

Or will there be any other custom equipment? Anything in the works?

They said it was a unique release back in the days, dunno if they changed mind. Can't find it on market ?

• Erigetta likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: patch note, Vivid, Rare Plage, Rare Edel, Cinamorol, Cute Kitty, Lucky Boxes 2008