• PipPipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • LocationMexico
  • IGN:AngelicGolden
  • Class:who knows
  • Level:360~400

Good patch!! ^^

Btw Aran, I would like to suggest an event for march or later, here it is:

There's an event that hasn't been implemented since trickster revolution, the "old key" event.

Old key is a VERY VERY rare item dropped from any monster, and once you pick it up it appears a message like when you find a Shining cristal or fallen watcher item.

Here are two screenshots of the past event in official server:

Spoiler

In that event, anyone who finds an old key used to receive 50,000 points of my shop at the end of the event. So it will be fun if it's implemented and motivate players to hunt monsters instead of afk drill.

EDIT: The key looks like this one in game: http://wiki.ggftw.co...ter/Julio's_Key

NOTE: Since in this game all the items are tradeable because of AH, I would suggest to make old keys untradeable trough AH and in game.

• Oreos likes this

Makira

Makira

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • IGN:Denra/Adorjan
  • Class:Thief Master/Scientist

Where is Farmer Tsetsech?! He's not where he was supposed to be =/

CataclysmicZann

CataclysmicZann

Phantom School Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  • LocationMegalo Bank
  • IGN:CataclysmicZan
  • Class:Witch
  • Level:245+

The Valentine event is fine, it just seems a bit excessive to have it last for a month, if memory serves, events like these only lasts 2 weeks on eTO? maybe we could have this event for 2 weeks and something else for the rest of the month. Just a thought.

Of course, this would be just for occasions like Valentines day event, Halloween etc etc

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4510 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief Master

Couldn't GM do what they did once and compartimentalize the event drillies in Event Garden? I think they did that for jasmine whatever back in the days which was having same effect.

I'm pretty sure many people wanna do that event for Choco of Love.

Good idea. I'll ask GM to do this instead of totally deleting the Valentine's Event.

And since I'm too lazy to do the event, I'll be one of those who's going to end up buying that choco skill. Haha.

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4510 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief Master

Good patch!! ^^

Btw Aran, I would like to suggest an event for march or later, here it is:

There's an event that hasn't been implemented since trickster revolution, the "old key" event.

Old key is a VERY VERY rare item dropped from any monster, and once you pick it up it appears a message like when you find a Shining cristal or fallen watcher item.

Here are two screenshots of the past event in official server:

Spoiler

In that event, anyone who finds an old key used to receive 50,000 points of my shop at the end of the event. So it will be fun if it's implemented and motivate players to hunt monsters instead of afk drill.

EDIT: The key looks like this one in game: http://wiki.ggftw.co...ter/Julio's_Key

NOTE: Since in this game all the items are tradeable because of AH, I would suggest to make old keys untradeable trough AH and in game.

I appreciate the suggestion, but just take note that event is the one thing that is rather a problem for us simply because GM does not have a lot of the event files from the official game. This explains why we keep repeating the drilling-type emerald box event thingy and simply change the rewards because that's the event file that GM has in the best manner. Many other eTO events are incomplete or unplayable on our TH-based game infrastructure.

I'll propose your idea in March maintenance but please do not be disappointed if we can't implement it. 

• - Promise and NarutoUzumaki like this

NarutoUzumaki

NarutoUzumaki

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Are these prizes correct? 

2hhdhqg.jpg

Why must guardians have AI of a sweet potato?  :(

Miharu

Miharu

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationTropics
  • IGN:Myou | Flares
  • Class:Wizard | Hunter Lord

Are these prizes correct? 

2hhdhqg.jpg

You might wanna try restarting your client but this time check the launchers compatibility and set it to match your computers, it might help since I just redeemed the prices and it showed correctly.

• NarutoUzumaki likes this

toph13th

toph13th

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationIsland of Salt
  • IGN:Buffalopher
  • Class:Gladiator
  • Level:200

Hi! I'd also like to suggest new dice rewards or other event rewards for march such as secret cards!! haha that would be a big help so a lot more players

could try the guardians

langeaap222

langeaap222

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands
  • IGN:EpicDrunk
  • Class:Buffalo
  • Level:2xx

Can u Lower the price of the Mature Compound set too? cause thats now still at 11.9k Pts for a set worth 7.5k if u buy them seperate ^^

Captain_Skull_(Pet)_auto.gif

tankho

tankho

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Does anyone even do the Valentine's Day Event? If players are not really interested in it, I'll recommend that GM delete that event. The reason is because drill item for that event is taking over the dice box drills and we end up not getting any dice box from drilling anymore.

i think dice boxes is way much better to that valentine event box. and seeing the link you've sent on vanlentines, it is really nothing special to it. just saying^^

Miharu

Miharu

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationTropics

Does anyone even do the Valentine's Day Event? If players are not really interested in it, I'll recommend that GM delete that event. The reason is because drill item for that event is taking over the dice box drills and we end up not getting any dice box from drilling anymore.

I want to say 3 things:

1. Yea, I do want the Valentine event. These events give sometimes nice things for lower Lvl players and this valentine has the Choco love skill that many want but don't have the $$ to buy it from players or CWB. I actually like these events a lot since they give some cute equipment like the Melon/Strawberry shield and pocky sticks. They are worth putting forth, but you should also consider that these events, specially in this server, can be done in a single day and most people have completed them in the 1st week of their release. 

2. Regarding the events again, you also see that at least more then half the players in the server posses or have a certain amount of experience in the game (AKA: Their high Lvl), they require MS goods like Elixirs, Brooms, Expanders, Anvils..etc over event prizes that have no benefit for them unless they want to make the prizes skins. So a lot of players (I myself included) would want the dice event over the holiday/patch events.

3. This one is more like a question. Would they be a future release of Key/Boxes like the emerald,ruby or item packs in the future after the dice events. I myself and other players could really use the Ev Keys to open past boxes. Of course their available buying them through MS but sometimes the amount of boxes doesn't match the requirement of keys, By that I mean the amount of keys needed would require a large amount of MS (I have over 200 boxes I want to open but sometimes the keys drop rate in these events is less then the boxes :( )

Thanks and sorry for the long post. :)

Kheops

Kheops

Black Swamp Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
  • IGN:Kheops

A few level 400 players noticed their base level exp % is raising again, is there an easter egg ? :D Like base level unlocked to 500 ? Or is it related to new website Ranking logic based on % instead of char creation date ?

Bongohead

Bongohead

Tree Sap

• Members
  • 870 posts
  • IGN:Geepie
  • Level:399.9

A few level 400 players noticed their base level exp % is raising again, is there an easter egg ? :D Like base level unlocked to 500 ? Or is it related to new website Ranking logic based on % instead of char creation date ?

Witch's Dungeon, here we go! emo13.gif

Erigetta

Erigetta

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

You know I'm of the opinion that being forced to hunt monsters for dice box is better. I mean it forces people to not be lazy for rewards. If all you do is afk drill then those with multiple accounts (who are technically breaking the rules they agreed to) and can afford the driller boys will be the ones profiting. i constantly get kicked while afk drilling and yet I'm till doing it and other things in game.

• 0silver likes this

Miharu

Miharu

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationTropics

Well, its true that hunting monster is more effective then drilling, I mean if you go to the right place you can probably get over 100 over in maybe what....1 hour? But consider this, not everyone has the luxury to spent 2~3 hours playing the game just hunting boxes; we have work, school/college and maybe even family to consider first. Secondly, driller pets are not free, you will need approximately 10k MS for both the driller boy + the recharge coupons ("if you buy them"); unless you donate and buy it, you will need galders; right now the current MS to Galder rate is around 3m and even 4m, meaning that will most likely need 30~40m+ for it and the amount of boxes you get in 1 day driller doesn't exceed the hundreds you can get by killing.

Kheops

Kheops

Black Swamp Explorer

• Members
  • 843 posts
  • IGN:Kheops

Witch's Dungeon, here we go! emo13.gif

I wish but it seems it's bugged, a few friends and I got exp drop out of nowhere, still higher than before but not as high as we grinded to, maybe it wasn't intended ^_^.

• Silmeria likes this

anika12332

anika12332

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Locationin front of monitor
  • IGN:Anika
  • Class:No Scope
  • Level:203

They are still drillable but since now we have another event that requires drilling, the % for drill box seems lower.

yikes! Been drilling for 4hrs on 2 clients and no dice box...really rare :/

Potatoes are the High end trend now :P

Untitled%201_zps1rmqj3vz.png

Tsunayoushi

Tsunayoushi

Mermaid Palace Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 421 posts
  • LocationStockholm, Sweden.
  • IGN:Tsunayoushi
  • Class:Lion

"12. Auction House log has been amended to show buying/selling using galders, in addition to using MS points."

Mine is not listing Galder Purchases/Sales, though I have not bought nor sold anything since the new update.

Does anybody else mind checking, that have made a purchase or sold anything for Galders, and return to let me know if it is displaying them in the Auction House Log? Would be more than sweet.

Thank You!

Former Challenger Team (EUW) on League of Legends, grounded & created by Swedish Players.

We are to be of kindness and quality; to be an example of honor, respect and patience.

Lunatics' Raffle #1 | Lunatics' Raffle #2

We are Lunatics!

Join & become one of us.

Silmeria

Silmeria

Captain Skull's Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts
  • IGN:LinaInverse
  • Class:Witch
  • Level:400

I wish but it seems it's bugged, a few friends and I got exp drop out of nowhere, still higher than before but not as high as we grinded to, maybe it wasn't intended ^_^.

This.  And it behaves erratically.  I'll log off and it will randomly go down.  Not sure what it is or what's going on.  But it does amuse me slightly to be gaining exp again B)

Khloebunni

Khloebunni

Fallen Khloe - Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Locationtwitch khloebunni
  • IGN:Queen • Khloë
  • Class:Streamer
  • Level:400k

Wait, what?! Omg if only! I'd love to see a level cap increase! xD Race to 500!!

Posted Image

~. Honor and respect one another .~

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: patch note, Vivid, Rare Plage, Rare Edel, Cinamorol, Cute Kitty, Lucky Boxes 2008