Rose Garden Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 658 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • IGN:BuffyBuffIsBuffy
  • Class:Boofaloo
  • Level:322
It seems so. Unless the drill rate is increased.

Miharu

Miharu

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationTropics
  • IGN:Myou | Flares
  • Class:Wizard | Hunter Lord

I think the Dice box % didn't drop, it just plainly ceased to exist. u//u

• LordGahnome likes this

kingissy

kingissy

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • Location;3
  • IGN:Dannyx1
  • Class:400
  • Level:Priest

AFK Drilling 5 accounts. 3 Hours later still no boxes.

Kheops

Kheops

Black Swamp Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
  • IGN:Kheops

Possibly a bug with the update?

Not sure how many are effected, but the guild title for Neo-Zeon doesn't seem to work for our members.  Not sure if other guilds are affected.

Also marriage titles seem to not appear either.

Also, no harkon at harkon defense....

just...empty :blink:

Here is harkon: 

1ys9wy.jpg

Also, something we can't capture easily.  All of us had different times on our harkon timers.

I'm never around for the good stuff :(.

R.I.P beautiful guild, it's been an awesome cruise <3.

Did mobs appear at harkon though ? :o

Silmeria

Silmeria

Captain Skull's Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts
  • IGN:LinaInverse
  • Class:Witch
  • Level:400

I'm never around for the good stuff :(.

R.I.P beautiful guild, it's been an awesome cruise <3.

Did mobs appear at harkon though ? :o

Yeah you missed a good time K. B)

Nope, nothing.  No mobs at all.  We just had a tea party at harkon 1 B)

• Kheops and Khloebunni like this

Neven

Neven

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 70 posts
  • IGN:Kuchen
  • Class:pew pew~

Opened a few JP boxes. The "Plage box 150" actually has level 200 equipment, and the accessory from that box is timed. Also, the pet from "Edel box 220" doesn't have any slots. o:

Edel Box 220:

Spoiler

Plage 150 box:

Spoiler

I'll take note of these issues and report to GM. ~ aran, 2015-02-14

• Oreos and Melting like this

pFw6kO4.png?1

Story of my life.

kingissy

kingissy

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • Location;3
  • IGN:Dannyx1
  • Class:400
  • Level:Priest

Okay, dice box drill rate is clearly bugged. Been 6 hours on 5 chars, haven't found one.

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 3634 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief

Does anyone even do the Valentine's Day Event? If players are not really interested in it, I'll recommend that GM delete that event. The reason is because drill item for that event is taking over the dice box drills and we end up not getting any dice box from drilling anymore.

• Min likes this

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 3634 posts

Yeah you missed a good time K. B)

Nope, nothing.  No mobs at all.  We just had a tea party at harkon 1 B)

I thought Harkon Defence is ok now? One of the mods checked (HD at Snow Hill) and there are monsters in there . 

LotusGG

LotusGG

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • LocationHueland
  • IGN:LotusGG
  • Class:Soul Master
  • Level:230+

The problem with Valentine's Day event is that the rewards are really low-level.

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 3634 posts

The problem with Valentine's Day event is that the rewards are really low-level.

Yeah, I know, but that's eTO for you. Compareing us to them now, seems our server is much more generous. When we actually stick to eTO's rewards, it just seems.... idk what's the correct word for it.

Silmeria

Silmeria

Captain Skull's Pirate

• Members
  • 331 posts

I thought Harkon Defence is ok now? One of the mods checked (HD at Snow Hill) and there are monsters in there . 

Yup, all good now, thank you aran!

It was just the black swamp one that one time.  After the server went down again and back up it seemed fine.  Thank you for fixing it! :D

Kiryuu

Kiryuu

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Does anyone even do the Valentine's Day Event? If players are not really interested in it, I'll recommend that GM delete that event. The reason is because drill item for that event is taking over the dice box drills and we end up not getting any dice box from drilling anymore.

You might as well remove it when valentine's day is over since the event can be easily done in a few hours

Silmeria

Silmeria

Captain Skull's Pirate

• Members
  • 331 posts

Yeah, I know, but that's eTO for you. Compareing us to them now, seems our server is much more generous. When we actually stick to eTO's rewards, it just seems.... idk what's the correct word for it.

Generous seems to be the perfect word choice for this servers rewards.  Possibly, the word to describe eTOs rewards (by comparison) seem to be "inadequate."  That said I typically do events because its something different to do, and it's good for low level characters.

I will, however, abuse this chance to get choco of love :wub:

• Kheops likes this

Silmeria

Silmeria

Captain Skull's Pirate

• Members
  • 331 posts

And, at risk of having a very unpopular opinion, I kind of like having boxes either non-drillable, or difficult to drill.  It forces players to actually do stuff to obtain boxes, instead of passively drilling to obtain rewards.  But, I get that I'm probably in the minority here. B)  

Whatever choice you guys make I'm totally fine with, and I know it's a good choice for the server, that's just my feelings on it B)

• Kheops, Elora and Akuzuma like this

Kheops

Kheops

Black Swamp Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 836 posts
  • IGN:Kheops
Couldn't GM do what they did once and compartimentalize the event drillies in Event Garden? I think they did that for jasmine whatever back in the days which was having same effect.

I'm pretty sure many people wanna do that event for Choco of Love.
  • Neven, Nariann, Silmeria and 2 others like this

Kiryuu

Kiryuu

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Couldn't GM do what they did once and compartimentalize the event drillies in Event Garden? I think they did that for jasmine whatever back in the days which was having same effect.

I'm pretty sure many people wanna do that event for Choco of Love.

that's a good idea make valentine's event drill items in a special map

Akuzuma

Akuzuma

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

And, at risk of having a very unpopular opinion, I kind of like having boxes either non-drillable, or difficult to drill.  It forces players to actually do stuff to obtain boxes, instead of passively drilling to obtain rewards.  But, I get that I'm probably in the minority here. B)  

Whatever choice you guys make I'm totally fine with, and I know it's a good choice for the server, that's just my feelings on it B)

I agree with you as well. B)

lexie0898

lexie0898

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • IGN:happyvirus
  • Class:Raccoon
  • Level:250

aweee what's wrong with the hallow locket 150 :/ but still nice update :) and yay repair powders on dice event!! tysm!! i wish you had put artisan flames and elixirs too lol kiddin just suggesting. Happy valentines! :wub: :wub: :wub:

• Tenma ☆ Watanabe likes this

Ericc

Ericc

Captain Skull's Pirate

• Members
  • 305 posts
  • IGN:Ehrin & Ehric
  • Class:Upper

I'm only doing the Valentine's event for Choco Of Love and Love Hunter Pet skin, don't care for the rest of that event

If I had to choose Dice or Valentines, I would definitely go with Dice

I'd also like to note that a LOT of AFK drillers drilling for dice don't get on the forums, so I hope you guys consider their opinions on your decision on these events. If you look at Coral Beach 3, Coral Cave and GDB you'll see a lot of people left because of the abyssal Dice Box drill rate

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: patch note, Vivid, Rare Plage, Rare Edel, Cinamorol, Cute Kitty, Lucky Boxes 2008