5 replies to this topic

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 5027 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief Master

We are looking for more moderators for our server.

What does a mod do?

Well, sometimes nothing at all, sometimes a lot of things.

As a mod, you are to check the forum everyday to see who's posting what, and answer any question that you could answer, and say hi to people who say hi in the intro section.

You should also check the facebook group; sometimes players post quick issues there and you should answer there as well.

Other than that, you monitor those dang TBNs   :D  in case some people get a bit too "incorrect" and heat up the game. [...I am normally ok with the witty, funny ones].

What benefits do you get being a mod?

Nothing, really. You don't get paid. You don't get any special treatment or advantage (and if you were a Spicy hunter, he probably would still hate you). 

Also, sometimes you get bashed; sometimes you may even get accused of being power-hungry ~ this, if you did some mod-ish things like giving warning points or some such things. Also, if you happened to have some hax equips, or if you do pvp, you may find yourself becoming suspect or unpopular.

What else is expected of you as a mod?

You may be asked to test events after maintenance. If you have good computing/technical skills, you will be loved by me :wub:  if you helped other players with technical stuff.

You can suggest improvements for the server and your knowledge about the game will be very useful. You are expected to be nice but if you needed to be a badass with nasty players or forum members, then by all means, be a badass.

You are also expected to be fair. Loyalty to the server is valued. You are to look after the interest of the server, the game and the players. Being able to work with the other mods would be nice.

If you are interested, please write to my forum message.

Thank you.

~ aran 

• Shy, momo4460, - Promise and 2 others like this

StickyRice

StickyRice

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 93 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • IGN:StickyRice
  • Class:Veteran ^.~°
  • Level:999
:)

Posted Image

"...If you follow in the steps of those who fail, then failure becomes your only opportunity..."

"...To escape death is to escape life, you live on both paths but you can only walk on one..."

momo4460

momo4460

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 98 posts
  • IGN:Spark
  • Class:Gladi/Prima etc
  • Level:328/243
Ooooooooooooooh..

I have very much time,And I'm very want to the mod, but I am not goot at English.
So sad..

StickyRice

StickyRice

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 93 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • IGN:StickyRice
  • Class:Veteran ^.~°
  • Level:999
I've sent you a message Aran. Ty~

Posted Image

"...If you follow in the steps of those who fail, then failure becomes your only opportunity..."

"...To escape death is to escape life, you live on both paths but you can only walk on one..."

TweetyBird

TweetyBird

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationCA, UsA
  • IGN:TweetyBird
  • Class:Witch
  • Level:247

I have also sent you a message. [:

KingOfDeath

KingOfDeath

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 203 posts
  • IGN:KingOfDeath/GodOfDeath
  • Class:Gambler/Gladiator
  • Level:400/400

I would very much love to be a moderator and I have very good Computing and Technical skills. I play Daily from 9am-3am. I am very familiar with all the maps and rules of gameplay. I help players out all the time and am very generous in helping.

l4Jz68cWty4okvar6.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mod, moderators, forum, facebook group, advisors