Photo

Nebula - Striving for Accomplishment and Friendship!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Gawayno

Gawayno

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • IGN:Gawayno
  • Class:Scientist

Yes, this is a remake of an older recruitment thread since it's dead.

Hello! I am one of the subleader of the guild on Jewelia (If Fantasia ever spawns), Gawayno! We are recruiting for this guild, so we can have more friends in the guild!

WHAT WE DO?

1. We strive for friendship, you are always welcome to the guild, as long as you're nice though!

2. We strive for accomplishment, which means we help each other, and always, so we're willing to help you with anything at any time!

REQUIREMENTS?

There is no level requirements, but you must be very friendly, and recommended, helpful!

So yeah, more will be added some point, post your IGN here whisper me (Gawayno) and (IGN for the leader) MurderComplicate if you want to join!

• Bongohead likes this

Nikato

Nikato

Game Advisor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts
  • LocationCaldas da Rainha - Portugal
  • IGN:Nikato
  • Class:Raccoon
  • Level:Add me

Hi, I don't know if you know me, but I'm currently looking for a guild since my friend that used to play here looks like he doesn't play any more.

I'm a web developer (php/JavaScript mainly), I don't play much (just some random days), but I like to talk to people help where I can.

I have 2 main char, raccoon full HV and lion gunner full AC, the raccoon level is 117, the lion is above 100 and under the raccoon level.

In game Nick name is Nikato (the raccoon) where I play most of time.

If you are interested in having one more friendly guy in your guild contact me.

Best regards,
Nikato (Hugo Alves)
Facebook