Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 3534 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief
  • Level:400

We are very sorry to announce that the remaining boss summon events planned for Sunday, Feb 1, 2015 & Saturday, Feb 7, 2015 are cancelled. While there are some players who seem happy with the event, there are others who have voiced out their frustration and unhappiness over not being able to log in and disconnecting during the event and thus missing out on participating and the giveaways at the end.

We are not able to customise the event to fit suggestions such as having different bosses spawn in different maps (a GM has to be logged in to that map in game to activate the spawning for that map) or to open another channel (it won't solve the login problem because players would still congregate in the maps where the event runs).

For now, we will revert back to non-live patch events and try to incorporate giveaways (such as the boss brooms) into these events' rewards.

We will probably do O/X some time in the future just so we can do something together in game with GM again (and get giveaways!). We shall see how that will go. Just watch out for announcement, and any O/X questions from players are welcome. 

Torikakae

Torikakae

Captain Skull's Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 305 posts
  • IGN:Torik
  • Class:Buffalo

We understand~

Click here for more Buffalo hotness <3 PM me for password ^_~

rTO Fanart Gallery | Astro Blitz Guild Fanart
VXbhp.gifTorikakae01.pngbDisc.gif
~Thank you Shnao for the siggie~
rTO IGN: Torik

tankho

tankho

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

a lesson for us, especially to those people who are abusing the giveaways right after the event.

Kheops

Kheops

Black Swamp Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 834 posts
  • LocationLifeTO lol
  • IGN:Kheops

I had same issues after banish since Mega was broken, had to go on website, move char back to Blooming and friend or memory port back to event map which was ok all along for me.

Thanx again for trying, those events have been missed.

cavro

cavro

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

broom is much better :)

Proxy

Proxy

Black Swamp Explorer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts
  • LocationRiviera
  • IGN:N/A
  • Class:Norm MacDonald

I honestly didn't expect the server to be able to handle any form of stability for that kind of event. The largest issue was probably simply respawning after dieing, or spawning from being banished; that seemed to automatically fumble your connection will the server. What I wanted to do is stock up heavily on Res Scrolls and Warp Defense Scrolls, but forgot to try it.

Oh well~ Thanks for attempting it anyway~

Posted Image

Melting

Melting

Selfie Girl 2015

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  • IGN:Melting
  • Class:Duelist
  • Level:400
thank you for the event. It's really fun. One of my all time favorite event. I think one of main problems are the free giveaway at the end because it causes a lot players multi clients at the same time and eventually crash down mega square and paradise. :(
  • Kheops likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: boss, summon, event