Photo

Patch Note 2015-01-24

patch note expander 4g lina 250 siffleur warrior bika bard amelie madam snow young lady snow 2011 Lucky Pouch

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
183 replies to this topic

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 3728 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief
  • Level:400

We have to afk drill. We don't have hours and hours a day to hunt. We would like to drill and achieve some items too. Maybe make the drill items drop less frequently. And the drop items drop more often. 

Edit: Also we are paying to buy recharge coupons to have the privilege to afk drill  :P

Ok, I will ask GM to change it when the event is fixed; make it both dropped and drilled. If anyone arguing with me on this, you back me up.

Done. Both drop & drill. ~ aran, 2015-01-27

• anika12332 and cubsrock like this

cubsrock

cubsrock

Captain Skull's Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 304 posts
  • LocationChicago Illinois
  • IGN:Polish
  • Class:Gladiator
  • Level:200

Ok, I will ask GM to change it when the event is fixed; make it both dropped and drilled. If anyone arguing with me on this, you back me up.

Don't worry, there will be way more people backing you up. And thanks. Hope we can drill them soon.

Sons_of_Anarchy_Opie_0679.jpgSons_of_Anarchy_Chibs_1244_copy.jpg

LotusGG

LotusGG

Oops Wharf Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • LocationHueland
  • IGN:LotusGG
  • Class:Soul Master
  • Level:230+

Not, it's a bug. Please do not exploit. GM/coder will check log and will ban anyone found exploiting the bug. Thomas is disabled now.

I had no idea until I was banned funrolling the dice.

Use common sense. 1 roll of dice = 1 movement. Even in real life, it works this way. When not sure, don't do it because abuse of glitch (knowingly or unknowingly) may result in undesirable consequences. ~ aran, 2015-01-27

CataclysmicZann

CataclysmicZann

Phantom School Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  • LocationMegalo Bank
  • IGN:CataclysmicZan
  • Class:Witch
  • Level:245+

Can you please put Santa back in megalo?

Done. ~ aran, 2015-01-27

• cavro likes this

cavro

cavro

Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

We have to afk drill. We don't have hours and hours a day to hunt. We would like to drill and achieve some items too. Maybe make the drill items drop less frequently. And the drop items drop more often. 

Edit: Also we are paying to buy recharge coupons to have the privilege to afk drill  :P

+999999999999999999999999999

• anika12332 likes this

turdanc

turdanc

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts
  • LocationLithuania
  • IGN:LeaveMyCookies
  • Class:Cyber Hunter
  • Level:232
I don't like the idea of dices being drillable :x
  • Kheops, Proxy and Ralvyn like this

jean96

jean96

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • IGN:KuroiHoshi
  • Class:Wizard
  • Level:190

So, i didn't know it was a bug, i can give a list with all the items i've got with it. Am I going to be punished for it? I don't want to, since i've donated so much money already

Donation is not a condition for impunity or for freedom from rules. ~ aran, 2015-01-27 

• anika12332 likes this

fate0023

fate0023

Rose Garden Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 674 posts

why?

cubsrock

cubsrock

Captain Skull's Pirate

• Members
  • 304 posts

Can i ask why? You have the option to drill or hunt. If you don't want to drill items, don't.  ;)

fate0023

fate0023

Rose Garden Explorer

• Members
  • 674 posts

Will stones 305+ be available for daily coupon exchange?

We'll try to make it available when we update the list next time. ~ aran, 2015-01-27

jean96

jean96

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • IGN:KuroiHoshi
  • Class:Wizard
  • Level:190

Can i ask why? You have the option to drill or hunt. If you don't want to drill items, don't.  ;)

I don't like the idea too, but only if the drop rate is abusive, because i have bad memories of eTO's drilling events, drillable quest items rate were a mess

LordGahnome

LordGahnome

Rose Garden Explorer

• Members
  • 664 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • IGN:BuffyBuffIsBuffy
  • Class:Boofaloo
  • Level:322

Quick question about the dice. What kinds of monsters can drop them? I mean, can CT monsters, the rocks and trees at mirage island, count blood boss trials Kerberos, and monsters in Nora Sewer all drop them? Mainly asking because I hunted for like 30 minutes with my gladiator at all three spots and didn't find a single die..

cubsrock

cubsrock

Captain Skull's Pirate

• Members
  • 304 posts

The drop rate that they had the first time the Dice Star Gift Box event was out. It was fine.

• cavro likes this

turdanc

turdanc

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts
  • LocationLithuania
I don't like the attitude of some people saying "we don't have hours and hours to hunt", well I don't think playing TO should be like going to work. Unless you want to get as many boxes as physically possible, few hours of questing a day should be enough to get some of them. I think that's the only right way to enjoy the events. It shouldn't be something that comes with absolutely no efort.. That's just my opinion
  • Kheops, Proxy, Ralvyn and 1 other like this

fate0023

fate0023

Rose Garden Explorer

• Members
  • 674 posts

I don't like the attitude of some people saying "we don't have hours and hours to hunt", well I don't think playing TO should be like going to work. Unless you want to get as many boxes as physically possible, few hours of questing a day should be enough to get some of them. I think that's the only right way to enjoy the events. It shouldn't be something that comes with absolutely no efort.. That's just my opinion

I think enjoying the event is very subjective. For some people they find it fun killing monsters to do the event while some people enjoy just chilling and afk drilling. That's why there's 2 options for the event. Putting effort (hunting and manual drilling) will allow you to get more boxes compared to afk drillers so in a way it's pretty fair to me. Nobody is forcing one method to others which makes us free to pick what we enjoy.

turdanc

turdanc

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts
  • LocationLithuania

Not to sound rude, but I don't think you can enjoy anything by afk drilling :D

Afk drilling is very useful if you don't have a lot of time to sit in front of the computer and actually play. I use afk drilling for when I am away from game doing my day job. Afk drilling allows me do something productive with my chars at all times such as drilling for ores to NPC for galders or drilling for boss trial items. Of course this requires that my computer is on 24/7 and I do have to invest in pouches and spend on recharge coupons. Another good thing is the I can always glance at the screen when I pass by the computer to see what's going on in the game. ~ aran, 2015-01-27

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 3728 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief
  • Level:400

Firstly, on behalf of the staff members, I would like to apologize for the bugs, especially the Thomas/dice event bug. Upon investigation, it is found that quite a number of players exploited the dice event bug by duplicating items, some nearly a 1000x duplications, some using multiple accounts to do the duplication. GM has banned accounts who have duplicated at least 100x; those with lesser number, we gave the benefit of doubts and did not ban (although, if argument arose here, it is still possible for them to be banned).

Most of the items duplicated have been removed from the banned accounts. These banned accounts will be released in 3 days' time. Even though some players claimed they didn't know it was a bug, and we do take responsibility for unknowingly releasing a bugged event, still, the rule is quite clear: 

Rule No. GR/03

Exploiting bugs that result in the gain of large quantities of Galder or Items or having Overpowered Equipments, or disrupting the server will result in a IP ban/account ban.

Secondly, the "etc" issue (where some "use" items are moved to "etc" space, rendering them unusable) will be fixed soon. We will compile the list of items that are bugged for this issue and fix them after that. This is caused by merging items from cTO into our server.

Lastly, we greatly appreciate all support from players, especially those who try to help with information. Please post any other issue you may encounter in this thread (don't whisper in game; we need proper records if we were to take action; and it's easier to link items from forum but not from chat in game). 

Thank you.

~ aran

turdanc

turdanc

Mad Ray's Assistant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts
  • LocationLithuania

Any clue when the items that increase expantion success rate will be released?

On website, under Manage Account. ~ aran, 2015-01-27

teri33

teri33

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • IGN:AkiShizuo

Wonderfull Update! Thank you for your hard work and desire to make the game process fun and joyfull!

If you would be so kind to add another mask to MyShop http://wiki.ggftw.co...kster/Tree_Mask it would be splendid! =)

Accelerator

Accelerator

Exiled

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationAustria
  • IGN:Accelerator
  • Level:---

2dbb1c7365.jpg

Thank you, Ace. I'll include these items. ~ aran 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: patch note, expander, 4g, lina 250, siffleur, warrior bika, bard amelie, madam snow, young lady snow, 2011 Lucky Pouch