Photo

Patch Note 2015-01-24

patch note expander 4g lina 250 siffleur warrior bika bard amelie madam snow young lady snow 2011 Lucky Pouch

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
183 replies to this topic

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4196 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief Master

I asked GM about making Customised Blood Shield fusable. He said he won't make it so; it was made based on a unique item and it's going to stay looking that way.

LordGahnome

LordGahnome

Rose Garden Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 664 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • IGN:BuffyBuffIsBuffy
  • Class:Boofaloo
  • Level:322
Darn. Well I suppose we can't have it all. Thanks for asking, though. And have you considered my other question? About the dice?

EDIT: Also, I have noticed this twice now. When I try to use the decompound on the website, it won't let me. It's not eating my nates or anything, just not letting me.
EDIT EDIT: so Aran, it just occurred to me that (unless our list on the boxes is wrong/incomplete) there are some 4g items which are not available right now. Are they there and our list is incomplete? Or are they going to be released in the next set? Or will they not be released at all? Ex. Bronze warrior stuff. Because I would LOVE to get some of the ones I'm missing in my collection >_<
  • briannapuss likes this

briannapuss

briannapuss

Coral Beach Adventurer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationEast Coast
  • IGN:BriannaPuss
  • Class:kitty
  • Level:rising

Yeah, I just de-compounded in-game, wasn't working for me either.

• LordGahnome likes this

Aran

Aran

Head Moderator

• Administrators
  • 4196 posts
  • IGN:Arantir
  • Class:Thief Master

When a function does not work for you, that means your files may be incompletely patched or corrupted by your anti-virus or something is wrong specific to your game on your computer. You should do checkfiles a few times or maybe you need to update something on your computer.

All 4G items are in the current Carved Wooden Boxes, except for the 4G from JP that was just released in last month's patch. We will be changing some of the contents of the CWB in March 2015 and all 4G items will be deleted then.

Not sure what you are asking about dice but dice event will continue for 1 more month but the rewards will be changed in Feb maintenance. If you don't want to use up your dies/dices Dice Star Gift Boxes within this month, then just keep them for next month when the rewards will change. The method of the event would still be the same.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: patch note, expander, 4g, lina 250, siffleur, warrior bika, bard amelie, madam snow, young lady snow, 2011 Lucky Pouch