Desert Beach Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • IGN:Plastic
  • Class:Witch
  • Level:316

l3l00dl3ath - Bl00dl3ath - l3loodBath

All same person! ^ they all talk the exact same. 

A guy named "Dannyx1" (< my friend), had said he uses multiple accounts for stuff so. yeah.

Goto this link to see all photos. too big for here.

http://s1276.photobu...unacci/library/

Was talking to a couple friends that knew him closely. They all talked exactly like him. Its weird.

Kheops

Kheops

Black Swamp Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
  • IGN:Kheops
Hi I know this guy a bit and he doesn't strike me as a scammer but a few people play his chars.

You should know there's no refund for such case but I'll forward it. Hopefully he will reach you today.

xSkyle

xSkyle

Caballa Relics Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 94 posts
  • LocationSingapore
  • IGN:iFloat
  • Class:Mercenary
  • Level:210

Tidy Up your ss. I got confused

44HEmNs.jpg

Kheops

Kheops

Black Swamp Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
  • IGN:Kheops
Gotta start from last one it seems.
  • dominique555 likes this

Daanzka

Daanzka

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationDubai
  • IGN:Dannyx1
  • Class:Priest
  • Level:360

firstly, BloodBath never owned a character with the name Bl00dl3ath or l3l00dl3ath, so that guy you are accusing of being a scammer is not the actual BloodBath, they just have similar names. This is a complete misunderstanding, none of those characters that are shown on the screenshots belong to BloodBath. Secondly, what you provided may be proof of that guy being a scammer, but you cannot accuse that the actual BloodBath owns these characters and call him a scammer. This is not solid proof it could've easily been a setup by a level one character with a similar name to frame BloodBath and ruin his reputation. (summary) so u clearly got scammed by a low level guy claims to be blood.. and now u ruined that guy's reputation just because u were not smart enough...

• Hayley Williams and Daanzka like this

higger19

higger19

Phantom School Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  • LocationSingapore
  • IGN:Akimaru
  • Class:Soul Master
  • Level:2xx

firstly, BloodBath never owned a character with the name Bl00dl3ath or l3l00dl3ath, so that guy you are accusing of being a scammer is not the actual BloodBath, they just have similar names. This is a complete misunderstanding, none of those characters that are shown on the screenshots belong to BloodBath. Secondly, what you provided may be proof of that guy being a scammer, but you cannot accuse that the actual BloodBath owns these characters and call him a scammer. This is not solid proof it could've easily been a setup by a level one character with a similar name to frame BloodBath and ruin his reputation. (summary) so u clearly got scammed by a low level guy claims to be blood.. and now u ruined that guy's reputation just because u were not smart enough...

First of all, he did not ruin the real bloodbath's name - blame the scammer for that.
Second, respect his post as he clearly has evidence of their conversations.
Third, he never mentioned "THE REAL BLOODBATH WHO IS ONE OF THE TOP PLAYERS IN THE GAME" scammed me.
He clearly mentioned the EXACT NAMES of the ones he did transactions with.

It is only natural to post the IGN of the scammer -_-
So unless you got your facts straightened out, quit barking up the wrong tree.

PS: To you my good sir thread starter, Im sorry to say this but it clearly states in the rules that Powerleveling activities are not tolerated nor do scams related to it entertained.

• turdanc likes this

fate0023

fate0023

Rose Garden Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 674 posts

First of all, he did not ruin the real bloodbath's name - blame the scammer for that.
Second, respect his post as he clearly has evidence of their conversations.
Third, he never mentioned "THE REAL BLOODBATH WHO IS ONE OF THE TOP PLAYERS IN THE GAME" scammed me.
He clearly mentioned the EXACT NAMES of the ones he did transactions with.

He mentioned 3 names, while he only dealt with one which is l3l00dl3ath. Basing on that he dragged the other names in mud. I'm not on any of their sides but I just had to correct your reasoning

higger19

higger19

Phantom School Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  • LocationSingapore

He mentioned 3 names, while he only dealt with one which is l3l00dl3ath. Basing on that he dragged the other names in mud. I'm not on any of their sides but I just had to correct your reasoning

So I have to correct you as well. The scammer himself brought up the other name, of which he said was a sheep. Its in their conversations, one just has to look properly -_-
The 3rd name came from the person who was ignoring him 100%.
So you say my reasoning of "blame the scammer for ruining the real Bloodbath's name" is wrong? OK! LoL

And he strikes again:
If this bloodbath scam becomes a trend, it would be quite a pain for the people who are too busy to level on their own. Then again, why play if you dont want to work around it?
I am not blaming the Plvl buyers for getting the services of plvlers, but it would be really nice if you reach a transaction where the risk is not so much that it would be a gamble before even entrusting your MS or whatever to any guy who only says "I AM LEGIT", if you would really opt to buy plvl services.
242d086.jpg

fate0023

fate0023

Rose Garden Explorer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 674 posts

I'm not saying that "blame the scammer for ruining the real Bloodbath's name" is wrong. What I'm saying is you can't consider the other names that the scammer dropped are also scammers. I've checked the screens and I've only seen l3l00dl3ath pm this guy. The other bloodbaths didn't contact this person at all. The l3l00dl3ath guy dropped the other bloodbath's name and that's not enough reason for the other bloodbaths to be dragged in this.

This is like someone copies your name. Ex: Ak1maru, this person then scams someone and tells them they're Akimaru. That doesn't mean it's true.

As for your screenshot with cookies, this is again rumors. Unless cookies can provide legit screens of the scam then I don't see a reason to blacklist this guy. You can blacklist l3l00dl3ath but for the rest there's not enough evidence.

higger19

higger19

Phantom School Student

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Evidence or no evidence, no point blacklisting people from Plevel activities simply because they are not tolerated and they wont ever be supported in case something goes wrong.